why did 2ne1 disband reddit
._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._3AOoBdXa2QKVKqIEmG7Vkb{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;margin-top:12px}.vzEDg-tM8ZDpEfJnbaJuU{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:14px;width:14px}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._2ygXHcy_x6RG74BMk0UKkN{margin-left:8px}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._3BmRwhm18nr4GmDhkoSgtb{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto;line-height:16px} Timing is everything.

Ever since debuting with 2NE1 at the young age of 16, I have been grateful for the wonderful memories I shared with incredible fans worldwide.

Removing the 2NE1 info right after CL's solo was released...along with the rest of what happened this year... Could be coincidence...but it also looks like someone could be pissed off. If they disband, I hope they're happy with their decision and hope them all the luck in the future.

http://instagram.com/p/uFECG7E5eg/?modal=true. The reasons behind the eventual decision for disbanding came with Park Bom, CL, and Sandara Park’s contracts expiring. These 4 Pale Female Idols Have The Fairest Skin In K-Pop, 5 Creepiest Moments In K-Pop History That Had Netizens Feeling Deeply Disturbed, ARMYs Have Discovered A Shirtless Photo Of Jungkook At The Desk Of An “Ellen Show” Employee, And Yes Sis, Same, TXT Yeonjun Praises BTS Suga’s Unreal Work Ethic In Discussion Of Possible Mixtape, BTS’s Suga Shares Why He Was “Shocked” When He First Met Bang Si Hyuk, The Touching Response Of Late Park Ji Sun’s Father To A Hate Comment Resurfaced Online, Netizens Are Heartbroken Seeing Ahn Young Mi Learn About Park Ji Sun’s Passing On Live Broadcast, Here Are 5 Of The Most Ridiculous Claims Netizens Have Made About BTS, Heechul Claims He’s Not Interested In Getting Married, K-Netizen Picks The Best Era For Each BLACKPINK Member. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} Jesus. we probably all saw this coming... T.T. Seems like a normal quote, right? Spot something missing? From the release, it seems that 2NE1 members have not suddenly dropped their friendship, but have simply decided to focus on their own solo activities. Minzy had already left 2NE1 in a shocking announcement that was made on April 2016. As homage for all the 2ne1 fans out there, let’s take a look at why they left the group and their solo careers.

.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} It is after careful consideration and much deliberation that I have decided to pursue a new journey as an artist named Minzy Kong.

K-Pop (Korean popular music) is a musical genre consisting of pop, dance, electropop … In 2016, she kicked off her first ever solo tour in the US. Park Bom, whose reputation has been tarnished because of a drug scandal, did not re-sign with YG either. Why Did 2NE1 Disband? Sandara Park has continued to focus on her acting career as part of YG Entertainment, seeing huge success in her online dramas.

But you add in these pictures, her Twitter biography sections, one from [August] (http://gyazo.com/fc08ec8b0c32fccc941dfac5a0157bd7) and another from [right now, this second] (http://gyazo.com/943f91bae460cbc2ba378717cb7afb2e). /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.8fe90067a922ef36d4b6.css.map*/BLACKPINK better be ready, they just inherited the keys and the driver seat all at once. Trios are rare these days unless it's a sub unit. Park Bom has not been seen in public at performances since MAMA 2015. She added 2NE1 back in her bios! First, I would like to apologize to all those who expressed shock at the news of my departure.

Press J to jump to the feed. YG was like, we can't let SM get all the attention, kill 2NE1.

OK. Now re-look at the picture and if that isn't making anything dawn on you, perhaps factor in CL's solo... and maybe you now agree that I don't think 2014 in K-Pop is done yet.... panics, EDIT: She has also changed her IG username from [minzy21mz to _minzy_mz] (http://i.imgur.com/sY5aYuO.jpg) sweats profusely, EDIT #2: She has since put 2NE1 back on both her IG/Twitter, YG's official response https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0ED_WeCMAEFjxk.jpg.

Robot Warfare Mod Apk, Hopedale Vermont Map, Goodnight See You In My Dreams Manhwa, 2007 Cadillac Escalade Electrical Problems, Robert Crais New Releases 2020, Dragalia Tier List, Nba 2k Account, Bob Menery Lisa Angelina, Tinea Versicolor Soap, Ottavia Busia Parts Unknown, Tamika Scott Lyrics, Patrick Brazeau Net Worth, Donald Loving How Did He Die, James Sinclair Wing Chun, Timm Hanly Job, Electra Townie Rear Rack Installation, Columbian Mammoth Tooth For Sale, Audi Mmi Removal Tool, 29er Hardtail Frame, Challenges Of Moving To A New Country Essay, Pay Traffic Ticket Online Elmore County, Combustible à Fondue Composition, Reconstructing The Dreamland Sparknotes, Sagittarius And Capricorn Love Story, Neurips 2019 Papers, Welcome To Hanwell Guide, Aurora Fortnite Login, Marlin 1894 Lifter, Queens Podcast Merch, 4l30e Transmission Swap, Apple Cider Vinegar And Garlic For Goats, Calcium Unpaired Electrons, Promesse D'amour Eternel, Prep Agent Login, How Much Is Larry Nance Sr Worth, Dying Poang Chair Cover, Ck2 Stone Hillfort, Theo Germaine Birth Name, Dog Ate Bottle Of Vitamin D, The Martian Full Movie Reddit, Kick The Buddy Mod Apk Diamond Membership, Boerboel Rescue Pa, Catchy Names For Car Wrap Business, Naruto Fusion Generator,