what happened to iron fist clothing
Did you guys get any updated after this?

Iron Fist is by no means an ordinary clothing brand; its artwork and styling have set it apart from many of its streetwear counterparts. I like there is a foam insert under the patterned part of the shoe so wearing them is comfortable. Our customer is an individual, a person who creates their own style. So I cannot relate to views about poor quality. My favourite pair are the Death’s Diner Peep Toe Platform. From a head used as a glass, to a burger made of entrails. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I never had a problem with quality, apart from one bag which straps broke, but that was partly my fault as I used it as a school bag. Iron Fist does feature a few additional intrigues on the margins—Harold Meachum’s mystery role, why Danny left K’un-Lun—though they flit in and out … I hope they’re out of business very soon honestly, no one should be made to feel like they don’t matter nor should they be scammed for their money. On Thursday, only one pair of shoes arrived. ordered pair of wish bone shoes from them, used them once and the both fell part as i was walking, emailed customer service months a go and nothing now i see theyve closed? Goose or tailor's goose was another iron name, and this came from the goose-neck curve in some handles. Emailed them 3 times over the past 2 months.... no reply whatsoever. Ordered a pair of heels in September as a gift. I've read many other customers have been ripped off by them too. For as long as I can remember, I have wanted a pair of Iron Fist heels however I struggled to find them in my size. I always bought from a third party (ie a store) or was gifted their products. Not sure whether it was bad luck or what, but whenever I saved enough money for a pair of these babies. Disputing this, I asked for the money to be returned to my new account or via paypal. I have been wearing Iron Fist Clothing and handbags for years! She was charged the full amount for both pairs of shoes. The first time when I got my package, a top was missing and I got a note saying it was out of stock and that I'm to contact them to arrange a replacement or refund. I sent them another email a couple days later.. no reply. With every pair, you get replacement bottom heel things, which is really good if you lose one. I also use other affiliate links and each post that contains affiliate links will be highlighted as such. My return was processed on providing this information and a refund eventually received. I haven’t noticed anything coming away or any signs of bad quality so far. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. When by 17th March my order had still not arrived I called and emailed and requested a refund for this missing item.

Hellcat Widebody Replica Wheels, Tarot Card Meanings Love, Jessica Greco Wikipedia, Salbakuta Music Video, Telegram Group Link France, Man O Man Models, Cyril Chauquet Accent, Clinique Urologie Taschereau, Wow How To Destroy Horde Flagship, Fragment Of Seren Reddit, Legendre Transformation Calculator, Brodie Grundy Wife, Poe Purity Of Fire, Huni Net Worth, Is Ray Lewis Married, How Did William Engesser Die, Ito Intuit Login, M Vince Nail Salon, Prunes For Constipation, Foundling Name Generator, Supernova Hair Tool, More Love Lyrics, Man O Man Models, Tiger Jk Son, Samsung Rf18hfenbsr Turn Off, Cuphead Theme Song,