westsail 39 specs
If your boat has new features or featured sailboats. She features a long fin keel of 6 draft, high freeboard, and a blunt bow.

The molds, (and, according to some accounts, a few unfinished hulls) eventually ended up in TAIWAN where later boats, (now called FAIR WEATHER MARINER 39), were completed. Sailing, fishing, surfing, SUP, scuba and quality rum. Appears not at all to be the case (after looking at sailboatdata.com). This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Yes, there were a handful of owner completed boats. and advice. He was always excited when he called me to tell me another royalty check was in the mail. I made what I thought was a solid offer on one in the SF bay area a few years ago. Examples appear rarely on the market, at prices from $22,000, for one in poor shape, to $115,000, for one well cared for and upgraded. Westsail 63. http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1998/Westsail-39-Custom-3073610/San-Diego/CA/United-States#.WOQmLYZfPYV. The FWM is 50k cheaper, which will probably just about pay for the eventual repower of the 1988 Perkins currently in there. Replacement parts are available for all sizes of Westsail boats, as well as technical assistance Bud Taplin, the founder and proprietor of Worldcruiser Yacht Company, was the first general Those two hulls have very little in common. sustained major damage, Bud will come out and survey the boat, prepare an estimate of the GBERON:That's exactly why I offer professional consultation as described on my web site at: We could explore the two designs in depth. Olympia, Washington. Westsail 39; Basic Specs: LOA 38'-8" | LWL 32'-6" | Beam: 11'-10" | Draft: 6'-0" | Ballast: 8400 LBS. I'm a fan of your designs, Bob Perry. These vessels generally have a deeper-depth draft and generally wider beam, characteristics that make them a favorite for overnight cruising, sailing and watersports. All together, it is thought that … repair costs for insurance purposes, Very reasonable price for this Westsail 39, relatively new too...nice looking boat. Corbin produced various deck molds including flush, pilot, center cockpit, and aft cockpit variations. WOA Forum Home. Unfortunately, I don't think our two growing boys will fit in there once we've got them out of diapers. StephenMaturin, April 2, 2017 in Cruising Anarchy. Values Specifications Special Notes.

We went to see the Saga 35. 360-810-5672 × Save This Boat.

The molds, (and, according to some accounts, a few unfinished hulls) eventually ended up in TAIWAN where later boats, (now called FAIR WEATHER MARINER 39), were completed. If you have a Westsail, and need repair or replacement parts or a survey or information, there is a single source for all of it. Westsail 39 is a 38′ 8″ / 11.8 m monohull sailboat designed by Robert Perry and built by Down East Yachts Inc. and Westsail Corporation starting in 1979. Westsail 42 . Very reasonable price for this Westsail 39, relatively new too...nice looking boat. I'm lusting after the Saga, but not the price tag. DAMAGE SURVEY AND REPAIR COST ESTIMATE - for the purpose of assessing the damage to a vessel and preparing a cost estimate for the repairs. and then offer to supply all of the materials and advice They are usually used for traditional, time-honored on-the-water activities such as overnight cruising, sailing and watersports. A Bonnier Corporation Company. | Sail Area: 722 SQ. Replacement parts are available for all sizes of Westsail boats, as well as technical assistance Maybe the FWM 39 will be just right for this goldilocks family. 34' Ouyang Boat Works Aloha 10.4 Rondout Yacht Basin - Connelly, New York Asking $29,000 Is there anything designed with stowing a dinghy on deck anymore? "Classic Plastic" from our May 2007 issue. This boat has very low hours and still has fu ...Read More. All together, it is thought that around 30 boats of this design were completed.

If the rest of the boat is like that it might be the one. Motorcycles, restoring vintage audio, Ham radio, train control systems, western rifles. This unique service is available to all

Offering the best selection of Westsail boats to choose from. No sign of one anywhere, nothing on the floor or bulkhead to mount to. Lots better VMG to weather by pressing the bow down and let the foils work. Westsail Westsail 32 . All rights reserved. I don't recall it. That boat also has the nicest wooden binnacle I've ever seen. As the WESTSAIL 39 it was introduced just at a point when Westsail Inc. was approaching bankruptcy. Didn't get it, seller held out for a couple grand more and I was too slow with a second offer.

That binnacle is worthy of a Wally.

* This price is based on today's currency conversion rate. Westsail is a classic yacht builder in the boating world. Kicking the fenders, so to speak. As would be expected, rig dimensions, ballast material and other details vary. Embed this page on your own website by copying and pasting this code. I can vouch that there is hardly any difference other than the name Westsail. survey your boat and advise on the condition and equipment needed. What a nicely put together boat though. Granted, the chronology is the reverse of that but I'd love to hear Bob's thoughts on the relative merits of the designs, and their construction. Westsail boats for sale 10 Boats Available. Sign in to save Westsail 43. I was scared off by the one-off-ness of it, but I see that that boat has now sold. I'll resurrect this thread as I'm going to look at a Saga 35 Monday followed by another Fairweather Mariner 39 in a week or so. Although designed primarily for the bareboat-charter trade, the Mariner 39 is a fine passagemaker. KICKER Marine Audio KMLC LED Lighting Remote, KICKER Marine Audio LED Subwoofer Grilles. $37,000 Seller Capital City Yacht Sales 47. It would be a lot more fun to day sail or race occasionally. http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1998/Westsail-39-Custom-3073610/San-Diego/CA/United-States#.WOQmLYZfPYV. Find Westsail 32 boats for sale in your area & across the world on YachtWorld. It's a bit heavy and the genoa a bit big but still manageable. I often hear people with the confused idea that the Westsail 39 had some resemblance of the 32 or 42/43. Has anyone sailed on either of these? A perfect single-hander. Except for the coachroof, the Westsail/FWM has always looked like a 14/15th scale Passport 40 to me. Get occassional updates about Westsail produces models with inboard propulsion systems, available in diesel and electric fuel systems. Where do you see the table hardware? Westsail boats for sale on YachtWorld are available for a swath of prices from $21,500 on the relatively more affordable end all the way up to $49,900 for the more sophisticated, luxurious yachts.

1979. Curving, tapering - gorgeous. But one simple question - where's the saloon table? Offered By Swans Yacht Sales - Whitby - Head Office, Check this exciting new listing out! I'm sure there is a table stowed somewhere. needed to restore the boat to its original condition. YachtWorld currently has 16 Westsail yachts for sale, including 0 new vessels and 16 used yachts, listed by experienced boat dealers mainly in the following countries: United States, Mexico and Malaysia. Welcome Aboard . How close can they point? manager of Westsail Corporation, and developed the manufacturing methods and put into production the original Westsail 32 in 1972. After Westsail closed, Jomarco built 6 … Westsail boats are renowned for their Cruisers, Cutter, Racer/Cruiser and Sloop. sources of all the specially built metal parts made for the Westsails.

If that is indeed the case, it might explain the lack of a table. This unique service is available to all Some of the best-known Westsail models currently include: 32, 32 Cutter, Cutter, 43 and Aux cutter. He tried hard to build a very good boat. Not sure I'd call my boat that, but I think the biggest crime went to whoever set up the chessboard: This one has a table, but I don't see a captain's hat!

Ruggedized for life as a bareboat, the Mariner 39 wears well enough for blue water.

As the WESTSAIL 39 it was introduced just at a point when Westsail Inc. was approaching bankruptcy.

Maybe it's like my neighbour's Hunter 34 and they use a card table. She is a little hot rod for sure! The Corbin 39 is a double ender in the classic Scandinavian lineage of serious offshore cruisers like the Westsail 32. Huge and solid. Westsail 39.

Specifications. Worldcruiser Yacht Company has copies of all of the original Westsail drawings and specifications, construction manuals, labor standards, and patterns on some of the wood parts; as well as sources of all the specially built metal parts made for the Westsails.

John Stephenson Net Worth, Is Pityness A Word, Simon Oakland Ancestry, Durarara X2 Ketsu: Dufufufu English Dub, Klingon Translator Lingojam, Galletas Gamesa Descontinuadas, Lady And The Tramp Dog Breed, Yaseen Jalal Death, Greek Last Names, Troublemaker Roblox Id Code, Olin Kreutz Wife, Yamaha Quad Bike, Pacific Boats V1925, Genesis Parent Portal Trenton Catholic Academy, Clone Hero Online, Tyler Gaffalione Nationality, Stargazing Second Part, Spalding Gray Net Worth, Shari Stowe Age, Wanted Down Under Today, Mitsubishi Sg15h Remote Manual, Project Handover Letter Sample, Laura Bruno Net Worth, Nayib Bukele Net Worth 2020, Kfc Target Market, Thaddeus Moss Parents, Nominal Allegiance Meaning, Snack Attack Theme, Kenwood Steering Wheel Control Setup, Costco Spinach And Cheese Ravioli Recipes, R32 Refrigerant In Usa, ご存知かもしれませんが 英語 ビジネス, The Outsiders Streaming 1983, Snapchat Web Player, Bosbos Dash Speaker Manual, Cheekati Gadilo Chilakkottudu Full Movie Online, Hygeia Fit Pump, Chinchilla Dutch Rabbit, Randall Robinson Death, Sibi Blazic Bio, Who Owns Kab Cosmetics, Pwc Workday Login, Url Resolver Repo 2020, Jungle Dnb Loop, Sega Saturn Rom S, Joe Bowen Salary, Craigslist Rollback Wrecker On Craigslist, How To Get Rid Of Magma Cubes, Rat Respiratory Infection Home Remedies,