way maker chords

Way Maker Chords by Sinach. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ }; (function() { song: "Way Maker", chords Tuning Sinach studio and live version-- half step down Michael W. Smith radio version-- half step down Allan capo 4 standard tuning Next Level capo 4 standard tuning McArthur Church capo 4 … var opts = { artist: "Sinach", adunit_id: 100000049, I worship You A2 E You are here, working in this place Bsus C#m I worship You I worship You [Chorus] A2 E (You are) Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper … Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. })(). Chords for Sinach - Way maker. I worship You D2 A You are here, you're working in this place Esus F#m I worship You I worship You [Chorus] D2 A (Oh, we believe) Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper Esus F#m … document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; [Intro] A D A E F#m A D A E F#m [Verse 1] D A You are here, moving in our midst E F#m I worship You, I worship You D A You are here, working in this place E F#m I worship You, I worship You

With Capo at 4th: C C G G D D Em D No Capo [INTRO] E E B B F# F# G#m F# E E B B F# F# G#m F# [VERSE 1] E You are here B Moving in our midst F# … [Verse 1] C2 G You are here, moving in our midst Dsus Em I worship You I worship You C2 G You are here, working in this place Dsus Em I worship You I worship You C2 G You are here, moving in intermediate. You a G re her F e Moving in our midst C I worship you G I worship you Am G You are here F Working in this place C I worship you G I worship you Am G You are here F Moving in our midst C I worship you G I worship you Am G You are here F Working in this place C I worship you G I worship you Am G

The Berenstain Bears: The Death Of Brother And Sister Full Episode, Most Profitable Trading Card Games, Orange Buff Cat, Greater Medusa 5e, Why Does Baron Bomburst Hate His Wife, Hoi4 Mod Folder, Cold Hearted Sto, Gila River Fishing Winkelman, Turmeric Change Eye Color, Mazda Vehicle System Malfunction, Inca Road System Facts, Beachy Head Jumper, Winged Tiefling 5e Pdf, Inflatable Pool Heater Electric, Ryan Grantham Squamish, Ecp3630 Vs Ecp3420, Marina Granovskaia Husband Name, Wcb Login For Employers, Cohoes Falls Death, Sheffield Crime Rate 2019,