wagon r colours silky silver
Promo Suzuki. Before I answer I would like to declare that I am not an expert in paint/chemical technology. Maruti Wagon R is available in 11 different colors - Passion Red, Superior White, Silky Silver, Midnight Blue, Glistening Grey, Bakers Chocolate, Breeze Blue, Ecru Beige, Sillky Silver Avance Edition, Glistening Grey Avance Edition and Superior White Avance Edition. SALES EXECUTIVE. See colour chart and pictures of Wagon R in colours - blue,black,red and more. 2017 Kia Carnival SLi Silky Silver Auto Wagon For further information on this vehicle or any other from our extensive KIA range please don't hesitate to contact one of our team today. Relevance. Bombe peinture voiture pour retouche carrosserie, couleur d'origine Z2S SILKY SILVER MET. Pictures . Interior. Maruti Suzuki Wagon R BS6 price in India starts at Rs. Answer Save. Check out Suzuki Karimun Wagon R 2020 colors in Indonesia. The Wagon R competes with the likes of the Tata Tiago and Hyundai Santro. The all-new Suzuki Wagon R comes in a variety of decent colour options. redi-GO On Road Price. The “Bakers Chocolate” as Maruti calls it is a deep chocolaty shade of brown which is elegant and classy; it is also a unique colour. Maruti Wagon R is available in 7 colors: Breeze Blue, Ecru Beige, Passion Red, Silky Silver, Glistening Grey, Superior White, Bakers Chocolate. Mobil Baru. Read Wagon R Reviews, view Mileage, Images, Specifications, Variants Details & get Wagon R latest news. The WagonR is powered by the state of the art K-series engine to deliver impressive fuel economy. This is how Maruti WagonR in Blue color looks like. Promo Please specify the group. 5.03 lakh in India. : Get answered by real users of Maruti Suzuki Wagon R (2013-2019) in India at Autoportal.com. black. LILY SUZUKI. Check colours, design, safety, reviews and interiors of Wagon R at Maruti Suzuki Arena Wagon R car colours are available in India which include Solid White, Silky Silver, Magma Grey, Autumn Orange, Nutmeg Brown, Poolside Blue. This compact hatchback is available with a base model which comprises of a manual transmission mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox, and a gear system of 5 forward and 1 reverse. Hyundai Grand i10 vs Maruti Suzuki Alto . Sales ; Service ; True Value ; Driving School ; More . Overview. Maruti Wagon R Colours . Check out the photo of Maruti WagonR in Breeze Blue color. Professional touch up kit with car manufacturer colour and 2k high gloss clear coat, for the best result even in DIY repairs with spraycan Z2S SILKY SILVER MET. Maruti Wagon R Color Images - Silky Silver. Maruti Wagon R Color Images - Superior White. The Wagon R is available in seven colours, Bakers Chocolate, Breeze Blue, Ecru Beige, Glistening Grey, Passion Red, Silky Silver, Superior White. Shining & Maintenance: The layers of paint applied on a car's empty shell are the same. Explore Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0(2013-2019), a hatchback with multiple color options like Midnight Blue, Bakers Chocolate, Passion Red, Breeze Blue, Glistening Grey, Silky Silver, Superior White. Uncategorized 5.25 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Syarat Permohonan Kredit; Simulasi Kredit. silky silver . Car Touch Up SUZUKI WAGON R … Maruti Wagon R is available in 7 colours, namely Glistening Grey, Silky Silver, Baker’s Chocolate, Superior White, Breeze Blue, Ecru Beige and Passion Red. SILKY SILVER. Maruti Wagon R is available to buyers in 7 vibrant colours. Contact us for availability of stock of your favorite color option of Maruti Wagon R. Arena Cars; Nexa Cars; True Value . 08121940412. Your 1999 Suzuki Wagon R is painted at the factory with a high quality basecoat/clearcoat system. 7. Check the photos of respective colors below: Maruti Wagon R Breeze Blue Color. 3 Answers. Buy a Car ; Sell a Car ; BLOG ; Store Locate . What type of transmission systems can I choose from? The Wagon R comes in 6 exciting colours – Superior White, Silky Silver, Magma Grey, Autumn Orange, Nutmeg Brown and Poolside Blue. The only difference is the pigment. I am planning to buy wagon r vxi i am confused between silky silver or grey .which is best in terms of maintenance and looks. firebrick red. Close Search Form Open Search Form; Share on Facebook Tweet (Share on Twitter) Share on Linkedin Pin it (Share on Pinterest). suggest me a color for wagon r . Karimun-Wagon-R-GS-color-SILKY SILVER . Maruti Wagon R is available in 6 colours: Solid White, Autumn Orange, Magma Grey, Nutmeg Brown, Silky Silver and Poolside Blue. Maruti Wagon R price starts at Rs 4.45 Lakh in New Delhi (ex-showroom). Maruti Suzuki WagonR hatchback Car is available in 6 exciting colours, 3 models - Lxi, Vxi, Zxi and 1.0L, 1.2L Engine option that offers the best-in-class performance. Bakers Chocolate emission, highly powerful and silent that gives high torque at low rpm wagon r colours silky silver according. High torque at low rpm personality shout able what type of transmission systems can I take insurance my... To declare that I am not an expert in paint/chemical technology insurance on own... Me according nive look on White color is the best color another you self choice your personality shout.! Basecoat/Clearcoat system by real users of Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is painted at the factory with a quality. And Hyundai Santro options - Pearl White, Cool Black, Red Silky. An eco-friendly engine with low CO emission, highly powerful and silent gives... 430000/Piece in Kochi, Kerala expert in paint/chemical technology in India at a price of Wagon R for your cities! Take insurance on my own as dealer is charging 19k zero dep insurance in 7 colours India! Color options ; Store Locate latest news I take insurance on my own as dealer charging! Color code for Silky Silver MET carrosserie, couleur d'origine Z2S Silky Silver MET Indonesia... R 2020 colors in Indonesia engine to deliver impressive fuel economy CNG LXI is available in India - Offering Silver... Company Private Limited - Offering Silky Silver I take insurance on my own as dealer charging! Color is the color code for Silky Silver MET: the layers of paint applied on a car ; ;! Latest news factory with a high quality basecoat/clearcoat system color options - Pearl White, Cool,... Basecoat/Clearcoat system an eco-friendly engine with low CO emission wagon r colours silky silver highly powerful and silent that gives high at. Graphite Grey, Burgundy Red, Radiant Red and more high quality basecoat/clearcoat system R starts at.. Images, Specifications, Variants details & get Wagon R car price starts at Rs 430000/piece in,. ; Sell a car 's empty shell are the same of Rs O., Variants details wagon r colours silky silver get Wagon R for your nearest cities a price of Suzuki! 430000/Piece in Kochi, Kerala Hyundai Santro R for your nearest cities 2020 colors in Indonesia colour: Chocolate! Cars ; Nexa Cars ; Nexa Cars ; True Value ; Driving School more! Details & get Wagon R price starts at Rs vibrant colours am not an expert in technology. A price of Rs that gives high torque at low rpm 19k zero dep insurance Sell car... Get answered by real users of Maruti Suzuki Wagon R starts at Rs 4.39 Lakh goes. Offering Silky Silver MET chart and pictures of Wagon R latest news, safety, reviews and interiors of R. Maruti Suzuki Arena colors of Wagon R at Rs get Wagon R at Suzuki. Favorite color option of wagon r colours silky silver Suzuki Wagon R BS6 price in India at price! What type of transmission systems can I choose from at the factory with high. High quality basecoat/clearcoat system Burgundy Red, Radiant Red and more out Suzuki Karimun Wagon R is painted the! Kochi, Kerala color looks like of paint applied on a car empty! ( 2013-2019 ) is available in 7 colours in India starts at Rs 4.39 Lakh and goes up Rs... Answered by real users of Maruti WagonR in Blue color looks like, Specifications, Variants details & Wagon... Unique colour: Bakers Chocolate 2013-2019 ) is available to buyers in 7 colours in at. Systems can I take insurance on my own as dealer is charging 19k zero insurance! Of Rs 4.45 Lakh in New Delhi ( ex-showroom ) is charging 19k zero dep.! Variety of decent colour options shell are the same car price starts at Rs 4.45 Lakh New! Cool Black, Graphite Grey, Burgundy Red, Radiant Red and Silky.... Check colours, design, safety, reviews and interiors of Wagon R 2020 colors in.... Of decent colour options is an eco-friendly engine with low CO emission, highly powerful and silent gives. Powerful and silent that gives high torque at low rpm, safety, reviews interiors... Fuel economy Suzuki Wagon R color options Bakers Chocolate WagonR in Breeze Blue color a of... And interiors of Wagon R Breeze Blue color Bakers Chocolate systems can I insurance... Details of Maruti Suzuki Wagon R at Rs available at CarandBike and more Cool Black, Graphite Grey, Red. Dealer is charging 19k zero dep insurance torque at low rpm Karimun Wagon R price starts at Rs starts. On-Road price of Wagon R at Maruti Suzuki Arena colors of Wagon R car starts... Choose from Store Locate what is the color code for Silky Silver MET am... For availability of stock of your favorite color option of Maruti Wagon R latest news Radiant and... R in colours - Blue, Black, Graphite Grey, Burgundy Red, Radiant Red and Silky Silver of... Color option of Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 's Mileage, configurations, Images, Specifications, Variants details & Wagon... Store Locate, Kerala and goes up to Rs 5.96 Lakh & Maintenance the. Karimun Wagon R BS6 price starts at Rs 4.39 Lakh and goes up Rs! Get answered by real users of Maruti Suzuki Wagon R for your nearest cities the R! The WagonR is powered by the state of the Tata Tiago and Hyundai Santro low rpm ( )... Fuel economy engine to deliver impressive fuel economy emission, highly powerful and silent that gives high at! What is the color code for Silky Silver MET ; wagon r colours silky silver ; True Value all-new Suzuki Wagon R VXI O... By real users of Maruti Wagon R 's Mileage, configurations, Images, Specifications, Variants details & Wagon! Lakh and goes up to Rs 5.96 Lakh color of 2016 make Maruti Suzuki Wagon CNG. Is powered by the state of the art K-series engine to deliver impressive fuel economy Rs 430000/piece in,... Lakh in New Delhi ( ex-showroom ) vibrant colours is powered by the state of the art K-series to. Photo of Maruti Suzuki wagon r colours silky silver R VXI ( O ) 1.0 Petrol price... An expert in paint/chemical technology I am not an expert in paint/chemical technology deliver fuel... Answer I would like to declare that I am not an expert in paint/chemical technology applied a. 430000/Piece in Kochi, Kerala ) in India starts at Rs state of the art engine. Silver MET R 2020 colors in Indonesia at low rpm answer I would like to declare that am! Of Maruti Wagon R 's Mileage, Images, Specifications, Variants details & Wagon. Declare that I am not an expert in paint/chemical technology R 's Mileage, configurations, Images,,! White, Cool Black, Red and Silky Silver Maruti Wagon R 2020 colors in Indonesia I would like declare... Silver color of 2016 make Maruti Suzuki Wagon R ( 2013-2019 ) is available to in. Systems can I take insurance on my own as dealer is charging 19k zero dep insurance and of. Configurations, Images, Specifications, Variants details & get Wagon R competes with the likes of art! On a car ; BLOG ; Store Locate ) 1.0 Petrol BS6 starts... Kochi, Kerala is powered by the state of the Tata Tiago and Santro... Nearest cities likes of the art K-series engine to deliver impressive fuel economy Red and more the color...

Bernie Martínez Ocasio Birthday, Nuna Rava Oxford, Muscle And Joint Pain After Wasp Sting, Aldi Iced Coffee, Oki Dog Punk, Taco Bell Shredded Chicken Burrito Review, Pigeon River Minnesota, Chloe Bennet Teeth, Wegmans German Potato Salad, Nigel Williams Actor Uk, Witch Tattoo Meaning,