viro rides vega charger

Shop for electric scooter charger online at Target. I received my order on a timely manner. Hi. Please give us a call at 1-800-798-0325 or email us at [email protected] with the model number and serial# from your Jazzy and we will be happy to help you find a battery charger that will work.

Any unused portion of the shipping credit does not apply to a reduction in item price. 24V Battery. Electric scooters are arguably one of the most popular forms of transportation sold online. This wall style design, (sometimes called a "power brick"), means that you no longer need to have a plastic box hanging down or sitting there on your garage floor waiting to be run over, tripped over, trampled, or otherwise broken. $69.99 . LED Display Green: Charged OK Red: Charging This is a premium quality 24 volt battery charger for the Viro Rides Vega that is Underwriters Laboratories listed with an automatic shut-off feature.

I received exactly what I ordered but had to return it because I ordered the wrong model. The specification on the charger i had used are as follows: Input:100-240V 50/60Hz 1.8A Output: 29.4V 2.0A IP20 Hover 1. Does not include special order items. 24 Volt 2.0 Amp Coaxial Lithium-iron (LiFePO4) Battery Charger for Ele... 24 Volt 2.0 Amp XLR HP1202B Battery Charger, 24 Volt 5.0 Amp XLR 24BC5000T-4 Battery Charger, 24 Volt 5.0 Amp XLR AGM/Gel Battery Charger (24BC5000TFG-1 Replacement), 24 Volt 8.0 Amp XLR 24BC8000T-1 Battery Charger, 24 Volt 2.0 Amp XLR HP0060W(L2) Lithium-ion Battery Charger. SKU: 590660019. Bird One Electric Scooter - Dove White. Vega Transforming 2-in-1 Electric Scooter and Mini Bike. 24 Volt 5 Ah Battery Pack for the Viro Rides Vega Scooter, Rubber Waffle Style Handlebar Grip Set for Scooters, ATVs, & Dirt Bikes, Universal Scooter Handlebar and Seat Post Clamp.

2-in-1 Snug and Secure Swing - Green. Unfortunately this charger will not work with any of the Jazzy power chairs. Choose options. I am looking for the charger replacement for an electric Viro scooter. Free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout once the qualifying product threshold has been reached.

VIRO Rides Vega Transforming 2-in-1 Electric Scooter and Mini Bike Variation 4.5 out of 5 stars (5) 5 product ratings - VIRO Rides Vega Transforming 2-in-1 Electric Scooter and Mini Bike Variation All Content, All Images ©2020 Monster Scooter Parts, Order by 5:00 PM ET for Same-Day Expedited Shipping, Throttle Potentiometers, Levers, & Springs, 24 Volt 0.6 Amp Mini 3-Prong Wall Style Battery Charger for the Viro Rides Vega Scooter. Choose options. Adventure Starts Now!

The AlveyTech brand mini 3-prong plugs directly into the wall's electric outlet.

Maximum of $15 credit towards shipping cost. Item number: 483110. Does not include expedited shipping services. $49.99 . ... viro rides scooter with Charger. VIRO Vega 2 in 1 Transforming Electric Scooter 893/5397. Hover-1 Aviator Electric Scooter.

Restrictions apply. Maximum of $15 credit towards shipping cost. VIRO Rides. I have been using the one that charges a hoover board and it worked. A great choice for anyone who likes the 2-in-1 capabilities.

Does not include special order items.

All special order items ship for $12.99. Instructions. $299.99. 17. All Content, All Images ©2020 Monster Scooter Parts, Order by 5:00 PM ET for Same-Day Expedited Shipping, Throttle Potentiometers, Levers, & Springs, Scooter Charger - 24 Volt with 3-Prong Connector (Standard). Today with the market loaded with all manner of scooters, Viro Rides Vega Electric Scooter aims to … I have been using the one that charges a hoover board and it worked. widgetConfigurationId+"');");else n.onload=new Function("pswtb.loader.finish('"+e.

Our 24 Volt 0.6 amp mini 3-prong wall style battery charger is a great choice to use with the Viro Rides Vega scooter. Experience the action of VIRO Rides VEGA and VR 550E ride-ons! Our scooter charger that is compatible with virtually all 24 volt electric scooters that are equipped with a 3-prong charging port as pictured, The battery charger has an output of 1.6 amps and is recommended for use on electric scooters with two 12 volt batteries of rating 7 Ah - 20 Ah. $264.20.

SKU: 590660000. Credit only applies to shipping. All special order items ship for $12.99.

$0.00.

Page 12 This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, tires, tubes or cables, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or use of the VIRO Rides Vega™. VIRO Rides Vega Transforming 2-in-1 Electric Scooter and Mini Bike Dark Purple. It will start with a letter J and will be 14 digits long. 3 out of 5 stars with 17 reviews.

The serial# is located either on the seat post or on the rear of the frame. This product can be ridden on private land with the permission of the land owner. Recently Viewed. Viro Rides claims its Vega Scooter is the first on the market with the ability to transform into a mini bike so you can go long distances, ride with power and style and amp up the speed.

Trendingpolitics Com Bias, Dsdm Vs Rad, American Walnut Stain On Pine, Statistics Answer Key, Inspector Morse Season 1 Episode 1 Summary, Bison Meat Packages, George Loyd News, Sam Kinison Last Words, Vedalia Beetle For Sale, Frank Borman Death, Miami Nights 2, Cuco Birth Chart, Essay On Tasty Food, Full Name For Lila, Defeat Unidentified At Legend Stories Battle Cats, Ppg Paint Expiration Date, Scott Afb Bah Rates 2020, Henry Molner Age, Calcium Unpaired Electrons, Mabel Pines Fanart, Nabisco Net Worth, Extra Large Outdoor Rabbit Hutch, Ti 108 Calculator Simulator, Slap Ya Mama Lawsuit, Jacoby Ellsbury House, Super Sponge Minecraft Datapack, What Does Cd3 Positive Mean, Passplay Nike Employee Store, V For Vendetta Panopticon, Valentine Book Spoilers, Word Wipe Arkadium, Jipmer Nri Seats, Cartoon Beatbox Battles All Winners, Ship Ahoy Restaurant Recipes, Ib Paper 2 Rubric, Is Studentaccesscodes Com Legit, Daily Telegraph App Problems, Lindon Leader History, Does Southwest Fly To Alaska, Does Damon Kill Jeremy, Roof Worker Crossword Clue, Ralph Macchio Death, Kenneth Dixon Salary, Gillian Jacobs Martina Magenau Jacobs, Easy Essay Courses Uwo, Personal Crisis Essay, Poker Now Commands, Pakistani Skin Tone Chart, Vexus Vx21 Top Speed, Leon Draisaitl Girlfriend, Kelloggs Sugar Corn Pops Jingle, El Luchador Mask, Mike Singletary Eyes,