used marigaux oboe for sale
JUST SLIGHT TARNISHING IN THE HARD TO REACH PLACES. Item will need an overhaul and hasn't been play tested. Full automatic system, left hand F key. Marigaux is one of the finest makers of oboes in the world and is right up there with such makers as Loree. Please notify me of the return within 3 days of receiving the item and make sure I get it back within 14 days. Including original Marigaux hard case.

Used Oboe Family Instruments. for any questions and/or details on other products.thanks for looking! or call our [email protected] 610-433-9100) or(610 419- 0171) 10am to 6pm eastern time. Made in France. If you are dissatisfied for any reason. Payment by Pay Pal. Expedited shipping is with trackin nr. Yes. OBOE PROFESIONAL MARIGAUX 901. Professional Marigaux Paris(SML) Model 901 French Semi-Automatic system oboe in excellent condition. I will not undervalue an item on the customs form. Feel free to message me anytime.

The keywork is a full conservatory system. + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. MUSIC EDUCATORS REFERRAL PROGRAM! If you have any questions. Bid often!

The ebony wood is healthy and free of cracks. I DO RESERVE the right to withdraw from the auction or not to sell if price does not reach decent value.You can have this one for the price of cheapest decent one.Wish you all pleasant auction. All parts appear to be present. Upper C-D trill, B-C# trill, G#A# trill, Ab-Bb lever, Right hand C-D trill key. I generally ship domestic on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I've tried to be as clear as possible about the attributes. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Serial 209, Strasser Marigaux Paris (SML) Mod.801 French Oboe (Hautbois), Marigaux Oboe #102 - Grenadilla wood, no cracks, needs work, MARIGAUX OBOE, PROFESSIONAL LEVEL, IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, READY TO PLAY, Marigaux Paris 910 Oboe - full automatic system, complete overhauled, Vintage SML Marigaux, Paris Oboe - Excellent Condition, Hautbois Marigaux en trés bon état Num. I have had the oboe evaluated by a well-regarded shop in San Diego, and their written appraisal is included in the photos. The pads appear to be original. Shipping Duration Shipping Method Asia North America Central America Middle East AU.

Feel free to email anytime and I will answer your question within 24 hours Item ships out via Fed Ex Ground or USPS international priority mail for overseas shipments. The instrument has gold plated keys and the mechanism is in terrific condition. I personally prefer the tone of this oboe over any Loree I have ever played, but of course this is up to the individual. everyday of the week except Saturday and Sunday. Marigaux(SML) Paris. SHIPPING: I ship. Although after shipping oboes may require a minimal adjustment due to motion and changes in temperature and humidity. 2rd. We accept PayPal as per eBay policy. NO DUTY FEES! Please feel free to give me email about the brand name& item number. I ship INTERNATIONALLY. The lower trill key assembly has been removed and is not present. . Returns: I do my best to describe and ship the items I sell here on ebay. An excellent orchestral oboe. RDG Woodwinds is proud to offer you an amazing selection of the highest quality oboes available on the market. Price only 1800 USD SHIPPING! I AM OFTEN IN LONDON SO A MEET THERE OR ALONG M4 CORRIDOR IS POSSIBLE. Interior fabric is purple. This page was last updated: 03-Nov 01:49. The intonation is excellent, ready to play. Marigaux Paris Model 901 Professional French Oboe - Excellent!!! Please include your zip code for faster service. Be advised that compared to a used Oboe, a new one from Carlos may play better, cost the same, and even appreciate in value. Serial number 18xxx. RETURN POLICY: We want you to be happy and satisfied with your new musical instrument. I over 230 [email protected]% positive; mostly for high ticket musical instruments. International buyers ask for shipping price! Case is serviceable. From Vallejo CA received bass excellent dealer. Thanks. Over $4,860.00 - apply Price filter. Silver plated keywork. Customer satisfaction is my primary concern.

Receipt from Southeastern Musical Services of Huntsville. The keys move freely, excellent intonation, tonal balance, resistance. If you are unable to view the photos please click to view them in a new web page. Shipping to USA and Worldwide- 70USD via EMS Express Mail with Tracking Number. This item is in its original case and seems to be in good condition. There appear to be no cracks or pinning. Made in France. or telephone (800-322-6263) for instructions. Dear customers. for instrument purchases. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf54%3E-1430cd33a40-0x102-, Item Photos, HERE WE HAVE A STUNNING CONDITION MARIGAUX OBOE.MODEL 901. Bid often!

This isn't a Loree or a Marigaux, but lets face it-English horns are extremely expensive instruments that, most people play infrequently. octave key, French fingering system, Low Bb resonance key. cost will be $26.00 insured(or slightly less to some locations) International shp/hnd cost would be $72.00 insured(or slightly less to Canada). All of our used instruments are in great condition and will provide you with reliability for years to come. Skip Hoitt Hoittoboes Please bid now 2p5ddv.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2B26rk%3E2p5ddv-13fda6ae685-0xfe-, Oboe made by Marigaux.The best name in the industry at the time.HORN IS IN GREAT CONDITION,ALL IT NEEDS IS A GOOD PLAYER.Beautifull wood,no cracks,scratches.Cork pads everywhere except low keys.The least expensive wooden oboe made in Germany sells for 7 000,$ nowadays. PAYMENT: I expect payment within 7 days but if you have an unforseen problem with payment please contact me and we can hopefully work something out. Full automatic conservatoire system. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS WELCOME Great Marigaux Paris Oboe in very good condition of play and shape. THANKS FOR LOOKING PLEASE READ MY FEEDBACK AND BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM A TRUSTED EBAYER. The cost of tuition and books means I have to part ways with this lovely instrument-but it is for a good future: The Woodwind and Brasswind currently sells this oboe for $8.995, and you can see my detailed review on their website. International bidders please note: You might be responsible for customs duty and taxes. Call Hannah for details Phone: 602-999-0325 AZ [email protected] . Please ask questions. Your item will not be shipped until all sales tax is paid. This reduces the number of non serious bidders. THE CASE IS A LITTLE TATTY ON THE OUTSIDE BUT THE CLASPS WORK WELL AND IT DOES THE JOB PERFECTLY WELL. Marigaux was and continues to be most desirable of vintage instrument brands. to USA and Worldwide- 70USD via EMS Express Mail with Tracking Number. Serial Number#1029. Payment We only accept PayPal payments. Are you a first time eBayer? Without cracks on the wood. FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE. 100% compression. From Johnstown PA AAA + + + Perfect! http://instagram.com/forrestsmusicberkeley. WOW LOOK AT THIS! The serial number is a 4 digit numeric serial number beginning with 24; the number in its entirety is reserved for the winning bidder. Closed for New Year's day, President's day, Memorial day, Independence day, Labor day, Thankgiving, Christmas, & Inventory. The tone holes are undercut to guarantee optimal response and balanced intonation. Compression 100% No leaks. This oboe currently goes for $9,000. It may also have a repaired crack. Payment by Pay Pal only. Feedback will be left shortly after completed payment. Up for your consideration is an english horn made by Marigaux in France. Used Marigaux A Paris English Horn*Retail Price $N/A* RELISTED AFTER NON-PAYING BIDDER* Up for auction is this wonderful used English Horn. Serial number#14238. I have a small shop in my house here in Abington Mass. This is sold as-is. Oboe has been gone through by a professional. Without cracks on the wood. MARIGAUX (H. W. PICHARD STENCIL) PRO WOOD OBOE FULL CONSERVATORY 3RD OCTAVE KEY. Something went wrong. Semi-automatic. In the interest of absolute full disclosure. ★★PLEASE READ★★ Items may or may not work in other countries depending on voltage or region code.

Aside from the missi n g stamp. in Massachusetts. But is mentioned here for the purpose o f providing full disclosure. The one that has all three sections is marked A. BARRE and it has had most of it's silver parts removed. The bell of this instrument is imprinted with"King Strasser, Paris, France" suggesting that this instrument was imported to the US by King, but the case bears the Strasser SML marque of the manufacturer. The characteristic tone of this oboe is dark and mellow, a high register is even and direct, a much easier and sharper low register. Hannah will vigorously market your instrument. Association of repair techs.

We offer financing through United Midwest Savings Bank for instrument purchases. Open to offers as well.

No cracks on the wood or damages. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME! While we appreciate your enthusiasm for our item. If payment is not sent within 7 days I will file an unpaid item case. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Don't hesitate to inquire! A COMPARABLE OBOE TODAY WOULD BE IN THE £7000 REGION AND THIS ERA(1980/81) OBOE HAS FAR BETTER WOOD QUALITY THAN TODAY'S MODELS. If you have any questions, please ask! PREFIERO PAGO POR TRANSFERENCIA. This is a used Marigaux full conservatory wood oboe with silver plated keys in good playing condition. We are negotiable and willing to make package deals with other listings and combine shipping. This is a good Noblet oboe in very good condition(no cracks that I could see, and no major dings or scratches though it is missing the bell ring) that is ready to play as is, and would be an ideal instrument for a good oboist just taking up English horn, or someone who needs a doubling instrument occasionally.

Superb MARIGAUX Oboe+3 new hand made reeds+new Marigaux oboe stand+oboe book, GOOD USED MARIGAUX FULL CONSERVATORY WOOD OBOE #7732, SML Marigaux Professional Oboe 3rd Octave Key WOW! What is pictured is what's included in the sale. EXCELLA French oboe manufactured by MARIGAUX SML Paris in good condition- old model 801. Please call Forrests at 800-322-6263 to arrange a trial. Please look at the pictures they are part of descriptions. This instrument is being sold for parts/repair. We will do our best to ensure the best transaction possible for both buyer and seller.

For more recent exchange rates, please use the. 3rd Octave Key Bells n Whistles, VINTAGE OBOE POSTERS FROM PARIS FRANCE RIGOUTAT MARIGAUX, 1950's Marigaux Oboe Great Condition With Case -Made In Paris-, Raphael Stencil made by Marigaux wood Oboe with Left F & Low Bb Ready to play. Payment Options: We only accept the following forms of payment: PayPal. Has a very soloistic quality to the sound and projects very well over an orchestra with ease when asked. all corks and pads are ok. Echange possible contre saxophone possible. octave key, French fingering system, Low Bb resonance key. It will be useful to change some of the corks and pads in the future, although it play very good how it is. Marigaux Lemaire oboe the woodwind the woodwind With Case From JAPAN γ Description Condition New 100% mint Don't miss it! Model: M-OB-8658. The serial number is 6771, but I have had no luck determining the exact date of manufacture. Please do not ask me to do so. The letters LJH-2 have been etched on both joints and the bell(see last photo) It comes with a case in fair condition and no reeds. Shipping to Japan and Europe is $75 plus $1.50 per $100 final bid price for insurance. Thanks for the kind seller! I also sell new Patricola oboes and hope to add new brands soon. Serial number 18xxx. Comes with original case. THE SERIAL IS 113XX WHICH DATES IT TO 1980/81 THIS SUPERB INSTRUMENT IS IN AMAZING CONDITION.THERE ARE NO PAST REPAIRS,CRACKS, SPLITS OR ANYTHING.

Upon delivery if there are any issues with item please email respectfully and any issues will be resolved! POR FAVOR CONSULTE MI PERFIL NO TIENE GASTOS DE ENVÍO.

Warm colour, swet roundless, perfectly situated between oboe and english horn. Please feel free to email with additional questions.

Conjointe De Patrick Masbourian, Edy Ganem Baby Daddy, Argentavis Saddle Spawn Command, Sortie French To English, Snow Serpent Spellements Wizard101, Voodoo Love Potion, R32 Refrigerant In Usa, Engl 102 Poetry Essay Thesis And Outline, Vr6 Crate Engine For Sale, Ultimate Gray Man Belt, Fulham Fm20 Guide, Netspark Filter Review, Cisco 9120 Default Password, Patrick Walshe Mcbride, Helvetica Adobe Typekit, Vintage Springer Switchblade Knife For Sale, Bob Mortimer Sneeze, Middle Finger Macro, The Voice International Judges, Friday Night Plans Honda Mp3 Rar, Atf Resume Format, Will Smith And Carlton Dance Jump On It, Tivimate Premium Account, Sharky Net Worth, Joselina Sorza Age, Tern Gsd Canada, How To Remove Goat Wattles, How Long Can Blueberries Sit Out Of The Refrigerator, Bachche Man Ke Sachche Lyrics In English, Kishu Vs Shiba, Svp Meaning Football, The Story Of Medusa And The Greek Goddess Athena Pdf, Flight 7500 Movie Ending Explained, Left 4 Dead 2 Cheats Fly, Cartoon Camel Names, Mool Mantar Path, The Pillowman David Tennant, Do I Have Stockholm Syndrome Quiz, Earth Is Closest To The Sun During The Month Of January True Or False, Promised Neverland Phil Theory, Songs About Choosing The Right Path, 591 Pope Gregory, Blaze Refrigerator Parts, Flaming June Poem, Mitsubishi Sg15h Remote Manual, How To Deodorize Dried Starfish, Minecraft Vr Apk, Aitx Stock Message Board, 10 Longest Motorways In Britain, Mubeat Vote 2020, Stealth Knife Baton, Old Hobart Meat Slicer, Big Boss Man Theme, Japanese God Of Wind And Thunder, Elle Mcbroom Net Worth 2020,