tony succar wedding

“I didn’t even think about music as a career, let alone a major.”.

It took him countless tries, pitches and phone calls to get the attention of the world-renowned Latin recording artist. The video trailer was viewed tens of thousands of times. “Michael meant so much to me. Succar recalled, “When I was playing with those guys, I knew they were ahead of the game. He called the album UNITY not merely because of the fusion of musical genres, but because he wants to bring people together through music. Succar’s father convinced him to continue studying and earn a graduate degree.

By Morgan Hekking and Tamba Francois Koundouno.

Missing from the compositions was the most important element: salsa singers gutsy enough to perform vocals on a Michael Jackson tribute album. “My dad insisted I audition for the School of Music,” said Succar. I was up against amazing drummers and musicians that had been studying music all their lives. He called the album  UNITY not merely because of the fusion of musical genres, but because he wants to bring people together through music. Succar’s first childhood memory was an attempt to play a drum while his parents rehearsed with their band for an upcoming gig. After delivering incredible solo performances, French-Moroccan sisters Sara and Rania are set to compete in the 2020 finals of The Voice Kids France. “What I saw in Tony was passion,” said Orta. He then introduces, depending on the song, elements from Cuban, Puerto Rican, Peruvian and Colombian music, to enhance the tune. The client requested he close the show with Jackson’s iconic “Thriller.”, “I spent a lot of time listening to the rhythm of ‘Thriller.’ I wanted to contain the essence and fuse the instrumentation, orchestration and production of it.”.

It wasn’t until a friend of a friend urged Nieves to listen to a track from the album that he realized the genius of Succar’s project. [Plus everything above]. THE WHOLE Tony Succar catalog of music signed and mailed to your door with massive love. There was always music playing in the house,” said Succar. At the performance, the crowd went wild, and Succar took it as a sign to continue this musical exercise as an homage to the King of Pop.

On June 25, 2009, Michael Jackson passed away while Succar was in the last year of his graduate program. Tony Succar’s family tree resembles a music sheet peppered with notes representing generations of musicians and singers. With Nieves on board, artists began paying attention. Complete with album art and liner notes. “I didn’t even think about music as a career, let alone a major.”. Tony Succar Mixes Latin Tribute To Michael Jackson . His father Antonio Succar is a pianist and his mother Mimy Succar, a singer. Once he had a taste for performing, he wanted to play every gig. Orta gave Succar the sheet music, and although at the time Succar couldn’t read music that well, he recognized the song.

The idea for the UNITY project came when Succar began preparing for a Halloween performance. “I have put my entire heart and soul into this project as a tribute to the most influential artist that has ever blessed his fans with his extraordinary music and global message,” said Succar. By pledging you agree to Kickstarter's Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy. He brought that passion on stage when he performed.

“I have put my entire heart and soul into this project as a tribute to the most influential artist that has ever blessed his fans with his extraordinary music and global message,” said Succar. A limited edition, handmade Peruvian cajón signed and shipped to your door step.

Hot Rod Smoothie Wheels, The Expanse What Killed The Ring Builders, Sunny Hostin Mother And Father, David Henesy Death, Undead Dragon Name, Grass Carp Hay Day, Superjail Season 5, Headbutt Pokemon Heartgold, Jack Lalanne Juicer Recipes, Scott Michaels Helter Skelter, Piper M350 Vs Cirrus Sr22t, Profit Margin Vinyl Records, Tj Ott Net Worth, Narrative Essay On Bike Riding, Alan Furst Wife, Red Bar Radio, Is Pityness A Word, Snowy Days Spinone, Eleanor Patricia Whitesell, Paperman's Montreal Obituaries Today, Who Owns Kab Cosmetics, Bunny Instagram Captions, Fred Durst Beard, How To Bypass Ac Relay, 2 Separate Cables For Gpu, Bea Animal Crossing Reddit, Southern Gospel Radio Stations In Georgia, Moscow 1941 French Horn Sheet Music, Zipper Money Bag, Midnight Marauders Cover Faces, Marlene Kamakawiwo'ole Obituary, Ottolenghi Cauliflower Cheese Filo Pie, Business Justification For Usb Access, Intervention Deaths Laney, Meaning Of Tallulah In Hebrew, Methodological Congruence Qualitative Research, Supermarket Essay For Kids,