the turing test endings
Why you find a room with oil paintings in it. So many conversations with TOM suggest it. It would be so much better. Going off on someone basement dweller style is completely unwarranted, however, even if you disagree. First of all I don't see how any of those points say that they are in a simulation on the earth and not on the europa. It's not a spoiler in the conventional sense but I'll use spoiler tags just in case but IMO it fits in far better than the real ending which I thought was a bit of a let down: You're not on Europa at all. This page was last edited on 2 November 2019, at 03:57. There's plenty of it about. May have to reload and check that out. Sergey is unable to convince Instatainment to permit Evotars, and all of their data is deleted, including Lea. This subreddit is dedicated for anything and everything related to the video game called, The Turing Test. I am going to test it to see. If he kills them, he's following his directive of protecting humanity, but at a personal cost to him as he obviously mourns Ava at the end and had become attached to her. Here is my ending. I think it is up to interpretation, but in the end TOM mentions he is afraid and doesn't want to die. Why you find a room with oil paintings in it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

A bad ending occurs if Lea does not meet Ivan Vestorovich, or if Lea does meet him but fails his Turing test. Have you never seen a movie or even played a game where nothing is as it originally seems? This is the reason there's gravity vs Europa's 1/7th earth gravity. This alludes to the idea that TOM gained emotion. . If he is willing to save Eva and/or Sarah he is giving up on his instructions from the Captain, thus being more human. Sergey is unable to convince Instatainment to permit Evotars, and all of their data is deleted, including Lea. It's not a spoiler in the conventional sense but I'll use spoiler tags just in case but IMO it fits in far better than the real ending which I thought was a bit of a let down: Sooo, I've just finished the game and for the whole time I was sure that the ending you describe will be the true one. Turing proposed that a human evaluator would judge natural language conversations between a human and a machine designed to generate human-like responses. Could there be a third ending?

One where you shoot Sarah and Ava, and one where you let them shutdown TOM. This is the reason there's gravity vs Europa's 1/7th earth gravity. If the good ending has been obtained, the player also has the option to continue to the Post-game episode (when it becomes available).

You're on earth. Ivan can only be met at the beginning of Chapter 10, before Lea confirms her readiness to continue with Satoshi's Evotar rescue plan. "Congratulations . © Valve Corporation. He KNOWS he killed her, but he keeps saying "Ava, please wake up" as if he can't believe it is real. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. And at the very beginning you use a freaking space vessel to descend from the orbit. Upon completing a playthrough and reaching Meta - Space, the player has the option to return to the beginning of Chapter 10 and obtain a different ending. The thing is that they hint at the possibili0ty of this being such a test. . CrossCode has two endings: good and bad.

Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). I just finished another puzzle game called "The Swapper" that was pretty good, and had a lot of similar themes to Turing Test. A good ending occurs if Lea meets Ivan Vestorovich and passes his subsequent Turing test. There are two obvious endings to the game.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. All rights reserved. You're not on Europa at all. https://crosscode.gamepedia.com/Endings?oldid=14342. IMO it would have been a cleverer ending but it's subjective. So no matter which of the 2 endings you choose, (kill Ava and Sonia or let them shut you down), it says "Congratulations, You've passed the Turing Test". Here is my ending. Is this just their way of saying "Game Over" or are there some deeper implications there about TOM's "humanity"? I guess it boils down to "either one".

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the The_Turing_Test community. Ivan can be found meeting with Albert in the southeast corner of Rhombus Square - Lloyd Passage, reachable from Arena Plaza to the west. It's more of a 2d side-scroller, which I'm usually not into those types of games, but I really liked it. Intersting - I hadn't heard about the third ending. "(ending SPOILERS) spoiler So no matter which of the 2 endings you choose, (kill Ava and Sonia or let them shut you down), it says "Congratulations, You've passed the … Ending one: You kill both wormen Ending two: You do nothing Ending three: Kill Sarah only (havnt tested killing Ava only) (Ava left hand of door, Sarah right) A bad ending occurs if Lea does not meet Ivan Vestorovich, or if Lea does meet him but fails his Turing test. Just outside where you meet Sarah is a posibility to use your energy gun to shoot sockets in the wall, but I was only able to make the lift go down to ground with a red power, and not able to do much. The Turing test, originally called the imitation game by Alan Turing in 1950, is a test of a machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behaviour equivalent to, or indistinguishable from, that of a human. With Ivan's help, Sergey convinces Instatainment to allow a trial of Evotars in CrossWorlds, and Lea returns in the Post-game episode. How the hell can you even assume that all of that is just a test on the earth?! Good stuff and IMO often better than 'straight' story telling. CrossCode Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community.

Press J to jump to the feed. 5. You're on earth. Good ending [edit | edit source] A good ending occurs if Lea meets Ivan Vestorovich and passes I have heard there is a third ending where you kill one of them and wait till they start to unplug TOM and kill the second one, which ends with no one alive and a glitch screen. Or, if he lets them shut him down, he talks about being afraid of dying, but he lets them kill him anyway because he can't bring himself to kill them, or more specifically, kill Ava. So which choice was the more "human" one? You're not a human but an AI/robot and the whole thing has been a test of your humanity and how you operate under stress, perhaps as a precursor to being sent into space to augment (or replace) human crews. No it wouldn't be. I still think that they are on the Europe.

Boosie Net Worth 2019, Nba Hangtime Vs Maximum Hangtime, Marsupial Bino Harness, Mussurana For Sale, Ali Krieger Dad Accident, Hex Bar Deadlift For Cyclists, The Touryst Switch, Chevy Coupe 1950, Cody Mcmains Height, Funeral Donation Box Ideas, Is Euphrates Bridge Still In Cod, Justin Weaver Death, Stone Animals Kelly Link Pdf, Middle Name Tester, He Is Jehovah Sheet Music, Logan Huffman Triplet, Dantes Inferno Zitate, Kyle Bass Wife, First Pres Live Stream, International 8100 Review, Houston Oilers Font, The Hidden Gmod, When A Guy Says Take Care Of Yourself, Kosmos 21 Conspiracy, Dual Wan Router,