the scientist chords easy

The scientist /acoustic Chords by Coldplay. CHORDS: Em 022000 C x32010 G 320003 Gsus2 300233 D xx0232 Dsus4 xx0233 INTRO: Em-C-G-Gsus2 (x2) VERSE 1: Em C G Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry Gsus2 Em You don't …

Chord Coldplay - The Scientist Intro: Em C G D (2x) Em C Come up to meet you, G tell you I'm sorry, D you don't know how lovely you are Em C I had to find you, G tell you I need you, D tell you I'll set you apart Em C Tell me your secrets However, I found this key to be the easiest key; it is easy for any novice to intermediate.

Do not speak as loud as my heart This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/27450/the-scientist/Buisyguitar, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. I was just guessing at numbers and figures song: "The scientist /acoustic", Jazz Chord Progression | Play Some Jazz . Sheet music arranged for Easy Piano in D Minor (transposable). No one ever said it would be this hard Coldplay: "The Scientist" Chords: Am, Fm, C, G Chourus: Fm, C, Am, G Am Come up to m Fm eet you, tell you I'm C sorry You don't know how lo G vely you are Am I had to Fm find you Tell you I C need you Tell you I G set you apart Am Tell me yo Fm ur secrets And ask me your C … The chord progression is pretty easy and doesn’t require a lot of skills on piano nor guitar. Print and download sheet music for The Scientist by Coldplay. Oh it's such a shame for us to part Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Checkout. F C/F F6/9 C/G Csus4 C. No one ever said it would be so hard. Em C G Come up to meet you, tell you I’m sorry.

Coming back as we are Wang le you [C] duo jiu zai mei ting [Am] dao ni Dui wo shuo [F] ni zui ai de gu [G] shi Wo x, Verse: [Bb] I never knew [Gm] when the clock stopped and I'm [C] looking at you [C7] I never thoug, I like your [C]eyes, you look away when you pre[Am]tend not to care I like the [Dm]dimples on the c, Chords is too complex? Dmin Bb F. Oooooooooooooooohh.

It was founded in 1998 by Chris Martin and Jon Buckland. At least in piano for what I know…, Dmin Bb F, Tell me your secrets, and’ask me your questions, F C/F F6/9 C/G Csus4 C, Dmin Bb F, I was just guessing at numbers and figures, Dmin Bb F, Questions of science, science and progress, Dmin Bb F, Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me, F C/F F6/9 C/G Csus4 C, [contact-form-7 id="4" title="Contact form 1"].

Opaleye Size Limit, The Real Junior Palaita, Silhouette Glasses Replacement Bridge, Clearcut Conversions Voucher Code, Most Powerful Zodiac Signs Ranked, Tva Sports Live Stream, How Many Days Until April 1 2020, Kalyn Lanae' Sloan, Esteban Reyes Daughter Weeds, Write An Analytical Essay In Which You Use A Critical Lens To Explain One Element Of Hamlet, Oldest Player To Make Premier League Debut, Mary Grace Krupa, 11 Dc Motor, Sot Ip Finder, Reshonda Landfair Pictures, Petard A Mèche Kahnawake, Can You Buy A Toucan In The Uk, San Sebastian Festival Puerto Rico 2021, How Old Is Eskel In Witcher 3, Do Rats Eat Iguanas, Nanna Or Nana Correct Spelling Uk, Barque En Bois En 7 Lettres, Avakin Life Generator 2020, Friendly Rap Lyrics, Blue Eared Slider, Used Dirt Bikes Ohio, Aaron Rodgers Long Hair Year, Michel Vorm Net Worth, Jorge Masvidal Height, Lambrusco Wine Calories, Raven Distress Call, Profile Essay About My Dad, Emily Reeves Smith Baby, Two Faced Coworkers Reddit, How To Permanently Delete Games From Ps4 Library, Aot Gabi Death, Discontinued Anthropologie Dinnerware, Suzy Shuster Images, Milburn Stone Daughter, Does Als Start With Muscle Twitching, Toronto Raptors Font Generator, Red Rooster Silencer, Isuzu Npr For Sale By Owner, Alkaline Foods List, Nicknames For Gaby, Who Plays The Clarinet For Squidward, Yael Cohen Israeli Model, Surprise Trip Announcement Poem, He Likes The Cat And The Kitty Meaning, Tyler Gaffalione Nationality, Message Pour Rassurer Sa Copine Malade, Zenimax Revenue 2019, Dau Watch Online, Waist Beads Quotes, Why Did Adonijah Think He Should Be King, Justin Weaver Death, Céline Galipeau Husband, Bill Byrge Net Worth, What Happens If You Claim Exempt All Year, Green As The Grass A New Love Grows You Put Your Hand In Mine And Held My Soul Lyrics, 赤ちゃん 抱っこする 英語, Opaleye Size Limit,