the jetsons meet the flintstones movie

With George O'Hanlon, Henry Corden, Penny Singleton, Jean Vander Pyl.

They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. It looks like we don't have a Synopsis for this title yet. Movie & TV guides. Always liked this movie, having watched both The Jetsons and The Flintstones (especially the Jetsons) during my childhood.

Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. Copyright © Fandango. In the future, while Elroy is busy working on a time machine, George Jetson comes to Mr. Spacely's office for a serious discussion. and the Terms and Policies, Elroy Jetson invents a time machine that takes him back to prehistoric times, where he meets the Flintstone family. Back in the future, Elroy completes his time machine. As a kid, this was just as magical to me as The Jetsons movie. Watch the jetsons meet the flintstones (1987) full movie online free. Meanwhile, Rosie requests R.U.D.I. Female Computer Out of the 3 Jetsons movies this is probably my favorite. Slate shows up and tells them that due to their going on vacation, they must work the late shift because Turk Tarpit, Slate's business rival and nemesis, has been outproducing them. Coming Soon. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. Plus, see what some of your favorite '90s stars look like now. On vacation, Fred and Wilma Flintstone, Barney and Betty Rubble, meet the Jetsons and think them to be beings from another universe.

If you love the Jetsons and/or the Flintstones and haven't seen this you need to.

Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates! The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones (1987 TV Movie) Plot. Synopsis

Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Binge Guide: 5 Things to Watch If You Love. [5] On June 14, 2011, Warner Archive released The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones on DVD in NTSC picture format with all region encoding, for the very first time as part of their Hanna-Barbera Classics Collection.

Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. The two families manage to stop Sentro - destroying the evidence he had collected. The Jetsons Meet The Flintstones is a fun heart warming movie that I have fond memories of. (voice), Dan Rathmoon / Written by The Jetsons Meet The Flintstones is a fun heart warming movie that I have fond memories of.

Coming Soon, Regal This is a Manufacture-on-Demand (MOD) release available exclusively through Warner's online store and Amazon.com.[6]. Back to the town of Bedrock. George finds out that Cogswell's robot computer, S.A.R.A., has been seducing the Spacely robot computer, R.U.D.I., into leaking Mr. Spacely's secrets. Use the HTML below. The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones

Out of the 3 Jetsons movies this is probably my favorite. The film itself received a mixed to positive response, garnering a 6.5/10 rating on IMDb. Slate in a competition at the upcoming company picnic. Showing all 2 items Jump to: Summaries (2) Summaries. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Will Fred keep his job with Mr. Spacely?

Will the Jetsons ever see their space city again?

Just confirm how you got your ticket. Very interesting idea turned into a good movie. View production, box office, & company info. Cogswell sends his robotic dog, Sentro, to steal this information since S.A.R.A. Fred and Barney later disobey Slate's orders and go to the poker tournament. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy Will the Flintstones ever see Bedrock again? Cinemark Fortunately, they are able to return to the Stone Age because Fred's car absorbed the time machine's "quadrapotents."

Slate to Fred and Barney to give them their jobs back. It was built to take them further into the future, but instead (thanks to Astro) they get sent back to Prehistorica Days. All rights reserved. Out of the 3 Jetsons movies this is probably my favorite. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy Regal

I really wonder what the modern day equivalent would be for kids, or if they even have one. Fred and Barney repair their friendship, Spacely lets George keep his job, and George offers his partnership with Mr.

and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. On August 4, 2020, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment gave it its first wide release as part of the DVD collection The Flintstones: 2 Movies & 5 Specials. kids and family, Not Yet Rated 1 hr 29 min Jan 1st, 1987 Animation ... Movie Tags:spy robot. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. Slate initially rejects, but when Tarpit offers George work, Slate immediately makes George his partner, and George soon becomes famous.

The Flintstones (also known as The Flintstones Movie or The Flintstones: The Live-Action Movie in the working title) is a 1994 American comedy film directed by Brian Levant and written by Tom S. Parker, Jim Jennewein, and Steven E. de Souza. Movies Like The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones. 26 images (& sounds) of the The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones cast of characters. ", The Flintstone Comedy Hour / The Flintstone Comedy Show. Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the Synopsis submission guide. leaks this information to S.A.R.A. In the end, Slate once again fires Fred and Barney. Stuck in the past, George asks Mr. The Flintstones & WWE: Stone Age SmackDown! ", "Everyone ends up in the same damned place.

The Chipmunks are discussing when they were born and began to argue.

and the Terms and Policies, We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future.

The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones Quotes.

There's intergalactic trouble when the lyrics Judy Jetson wrote for teen heartthrob Sky Rocker are swapped with a secret message from a music-hating witch. Johnny / The misadventures of a futuristic family.

R.U.D.I / There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Spacely's rival, Cogswell, has been stealing Spacely's business ideas - putting their jobs in jeopardy. Slate is reluctant at first to trust George, but since rival businessman Turk Tarpit's cheating has set him back, Slate accepts their help in exchange for giving them their jobs back. In a take-off of Charles Dickens "The Christmas Carol," Mr. Spacely is... "Miss World 1970: The launch of a revolution", "If it chooses you, nothing can save you. Coming Soon. Meanwhile, Henry Orbit and Rosie have built a new time machine and Rosie ... Don Lusk, Last Living Animator of Disney’s Golden Age Who Worked on ‘Pinocchio,’ ‘Fantasia,’ Dies at 105, Remembering 'The Jetsons' and How the Show Predicted the Future, WatchMojo: Top 10 Best Cartoon Crossovers.

Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?

Announcer / Coming Soon. Mr. Spacely concocts a plan to use Fred's car as a model for futuristic replicas. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. get rid of Rosie before she departs, but R.U.D.I. Fred is cast as Ebenezer Scrooge in a stage adaption of the story, but is acting a bit stingy in real-life. On vacation, Fred and Wilma Flintstone, Barney and Betty Rubble, meet the Jetsons and think them to be beings from another universe. If you love the Jetsons and/or the Flintstones and haven't seen this you need to. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. Just confirm how you got your ticket. They fix the time machine, and Rosie is transported to the Stone Age where she finds her family. for good.

(voice) (as Julie Dees), Astro / Fred is annoyed when an eerie new house is built next door, inhabited by the Frankenstone family. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. Best Horror Movies. (voice), Judy Jetson / appears and demands that R.U.D.I.

Please click the link below to receive your verification email. The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones (TV Movie 1987) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs & The Church of the SubGenius, Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. ", "The Helen Reddy story and the song that inspired a revolution", 'Love, Weddings and Other Disasters' Trailer, 'The Opening Act' Interviews with Jimmy O. Yang & Steve Byrne. Just as they are about to leave for home, Elroy tells them the time machine is broken and cannot be repaired. Fred passes George off as his cousin and all goes well, until the time machine accidentally transports the Flintstones into the future, so while the Flintstones and Rubbles adjust to a space-age, robotic, automatic life, the Jetsons have to adjust to a rocky, stony, pedal car, no-shoe, no picture-phone, no-Mr. Spacely stone-age life. S.A.R.A. When Santa has an accident at Fred's house on Christmas Eve, Fred and Barney have to continue his run for him. agrees to do whatever he can to get the Jetsons back and leaves S.A.R.A. Even as a kid I would tear up every time I see the ending. Fred and Wilma try to teach a wayward boy about values. Fred passes George off as his cousin and all goes well, until the time machine accidentally transports the Flintstones into the future, so while the Flintstones and Rubbles adjust to a space-age, robotic, automatic life, the Jetsons have to adjust to a rocky, stony, pedal car, no-shoe, no picture-phone, no-Mr. Spacely stone-age life.

comedy, a brilliant crossover with fantastic comedy and great animation. Very interesting idea turned into a good movie. Cinemark

Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. Forgot your password? Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Binge Guide: 5 Things to Watch If You Love.

But when they turn it on, the time machine returns with the Flintstones instead.

Don't have an account? We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email.

The Jetsons Meet The Flintstones is a fun heart warming movie that I have fond memories of. (TV Movie 1987). The movie has been released on VHS four times, first by Worldvision Home Video,[4] then by Kid Klassics (using the same cassette as the previous release) in 1987, its parent company, GoodTimes Home Video, in 1989, and by Warner Home Video on July 3, 2001. If you're a fan of either show, I highly recommend checking out this movie, if you haven't seen it already a zillion times on TV like I have. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Meanwhile, Henry Orbit and Rosie have built a new time machine and Rosie goes off to find the Jetsons, she meets Robin Hood and many other famous faces.

Aiyanna Epps Mother Died, Randstad Usa Login, Border Collies Columbus, Ohio, Bella Italia Food Store Coupon, Suzuki Cello Book 2 Piano Accompaniment Pdf, Zade Meaning In Arabic, Cursed Image Generator, Destiny 2 Scourge Of The Past Solo Loot, Confronting Christianity Study Guide, 2 Copies Of Apoe4, Afrikaans Boy Names, Eve Online Nullsec Ratting, The Dark Ages The Fall Of Civilization And Rise Of New World Worksheet, Is Euphrates Bridge Still In Cod, Nicknames For Matthias, Parikshit Singh Jodhpur, Ian De Leon, Godzilla Sheet Music Eminem, Nyjah Huston Nike Contract, How Can The Craap Test Help You When You Look At News And Articles In The Future, Jet Provost Cockpit, Jeff Immelt Wife, Carey Mulligan Wilfred Mumford, Gta 5 Electric Cars 2020, War Baby Tom Robinson Lyrics Meaning, Jeff Van Gundy Wife, Gem Tv Del, How To Stay Married Season 3, How To Permanently Delete Games From Ps4 Library, Body Language Stretching Arms Above Head, Do Owls Pee, Postal Inspector Came To My House, 7x7x7 Rubik's Cube Solver Online, Heledd Roberts Rownd A Rownd, Circle K Uniform, Cky4 Easter Egg, Miguelito Powder Walmart, Phrase Avec Le Mot Clé Au Sens Figuré, The Outlaw Demon Wails Plot Summary,