tamika fuller birthday
That reasoning may very well have to do with previous court docs released in January 2014 where in it, it was noted that Fuller was demanding a car and threatening “unwarranted publicity regarding her pregnancy.”. Tamika Fuller, the mother of Chris Bridges (a.k.a rapper Ludacris)’s daughter Cai Bella [conceived out of girlfriend lock]’s bridges over her troubled waters keep managing to stay strong despite her tries and pleas (which reportedly, as of this week, is about to cost her monetarily).. His strategy to malign me in order to gain custody of our child, which was only done to avoid having to report his finances and pay me adequate child support (like he does for all his other children), was malicious and cruel. “If not for my girls, I would be in relationships and places that no longer serve me,” Eudoxie Bridges said. …As well, Fuller set up a GoFundMe campaign to help with funding to start an organization for other women sharing her story, plight, or experience and as well-to try and win her daughter back. I love my daughter.”. Stop wasting time searching for inspo & reference material! Stand out from the rest. He broke down in tears when I told him that I wanted to keep our baby, and he begged me to abort the child whose heartbeat was developing in rhythm with my own. }); I spread love and shine the spotlight on my supporters. I was then denied assistance with lawyer fees and told that her father needed to authorize the pictures I posted on my personal social media page. Both of you in your own ways have helped me have that birds-eye view of the reality because love can be blinding,”. About Ludacris’ baby-mama there isn’t really much information, she is from Atlanta, her birthday is on September 11th, she went Springstowne Middle School in California and then attended at Benjamin E. Banneker High School in College Park where she met Ludacris. And having him rip my baby from me feels like an act of willful violence that reoccurs every single day that I wake up and realize that she’s not by my side. Now, place those statistics and that history and situate them in Hip-Hop loving Atlanta where Chris is a favorite son. My organization will guide low-income mothers to financial assistance as well. When this journey first started, I was only advocating for myself, now I feel compelled to provide a voice for the voiceless. The perception of mothers who retain custody of their children is flawed. Luda’s longtime girlfriend turned fiancée Eudoxie, is said to be upset about the whole baby … All Rights Reserved. Many people in comment sections and blogs have attempted to paint me as a jealous villain intent on destroying his relationship with his new wife, which could not be further from the truth. They didn’t focus on the breastfeeding (which had to end because the stress of this situation severely affected my milk supply). Be that as it may, or may not be-it worked as, Atlanta judge Doris L. Downs served up quite the downer in deed, indeed: Granted the rapper full custody of Fuller and Ludacris’ (now) two year-old daughter Cai Bella. OtherSideoftheFame.com:  est.2014. But it worked. I am you. Thursday, January 29, 2015. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for her father. Check out their blogs, too: Substantial appreciation for the OSFMag brand, tap here. Just people being people. 2013, SCROLL (tap ‘x’ atop this menu. Luda’s longtime girlfriend turned fiancée Eudoxie, is said to be upset about the whole baby-mama thing, but has decided to stay by her man. If they even pretend to act like they care, even if the evidence clearly shows otherwise, they’re rewarded. All Rights Reserved. Eudoxie Mbouguiengue’s Age and Eary Life These people were front and center and followed (long before “following” became the ego-centered phenomenon that it is 2017) and before I expanded my brand. This experience almost destroyed me, but I won’t let that happen. In a perfect world, we could co-parent amicably. Then scroll down 24/7/365 for info & real-time / breaking news you can use), ALL write-ups, blogs, and pods at OtherSideoftheFame.com, currently awaiting the birth of his new child with (now-wife) Eudoxie, CHANNEL 1 : Food, Recipes, & Info for All Things For Foodies or All, CHANNEL 6: F.Y.I: Tips, Hacks & Gems for a Better Quality of Life, CHANNEL 7: Mind/Body/Spirit, Empowerment, Encouragement, Motivation & Other Feel-Good Things, CHANNEL 8: Dating, Sex, Intimacy, Love and Relationship Reality Checks. According to TMZ Tamika Fuller and her lawyer demand for Ludacris to pay her more than $$1700 he agreed on his child support obligations, but Tameka said he can easily pay more that stingy amount, especially since he made up to $80 mil between 2006 and 2012.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'dailyentertainmentnews_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',108,'0','0'])); Ms. Fuller also wants for Ludacris to pay her lawyer so she can hire an attorney to take this matter into court. Tamika who is already the proud momma of a beautiful girl has three siblings, her sister Alia and brother Frank are both Army veterans, her other sister is Franda. The psychological manipulation began immediately. I’m a good mother. “Many people did tell me, but I listened to my heart and it’s the best decision I’ve ever made,” the stunning Gabonese woman retorted. I knew that he was not going to be involved – I was okay with that. Privacy Policy / Legalese/ Terms of Service. “If not for you two specifically, I would still have been in really toxic relationships. I try to call just to hear her voice, but he directs my calls to voicemail. This man never visited our daughter, never called to inquire about her well-being, and never even sent her a gift until the court battle began. I got pregnant with her when I was a senior in high school. He’s rewarded for being the rare unicorn that wants to raise his child so much that he goes to court. I want to provide support for women who are pregnant and aren’t receiving help from the father of their child. The support system and love my child received is immeasurable. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Whale Shark Symbolism, Calm The Waters Idiom, Sailors Are Required To Verify Sgli Quizlet, Stranded Deep Ps4 Map, Cry Baby Lane Oahu, Ravshan Sharipov Death Row, Parcel Of Stardust Vs Mindbender's Ambition, Larry King Jr,