sweet caroline hands meme
“Hi everybody, this is Neil Diamond, and I know we’re going through a rough time right now, but I love ya, and I think maybe if we sing together, well, we’ll just feel a little bit better.

Copyright © Simplemost, All Rights Reserved.

“Hands… washing hands..” pic.twitter.com/QaRB1qZshp, — Neil Diamond (@NeilDiamond) March 22, 2020. It's a tongue-in-cheek effort to curb the spread of the coronavirus. Sitting in front of a roaring fire Neil delivered the message: ‘Hi everybody, this is Neil Diamond. This story has been shared 118,282 times.

Singer Neil Diamond rewrote the words to "Sweet Caroline" with some social distancing tips.

he tweeted while sharing a solidarity post. “I know we’re going through a rough time right now,” Diamond says at the start of his acoustic performance, which he posted to Twitter on March 21. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. And in the pandemic era we are living in, this closeness is a certain way of quickly spreading the virus – something which everyone is trying to avoid. I saw a funny but also instructive meme about COVID-19 (2019 Coronavirus Disease) on Twitter and I couldn’t help but share it. Give it a try, okay?” says the singer-songwriter in a two-minute clip, tweeted with the caption “Stay safe out there!”, He then sings the track’s well-known lyrics, before getting to the coronavirus-inspired chorus: “Hands . Sign-up to get a daily batch of tips, tricks, and smiles to, Scarlett Johansson And Colin Jost Got Married, Chrissy Teigen Wrote An Emotional Essay About Losing Her Baby, Mom Dressed 4-Year-Old Twins As Presidential Candidates For Halloween, Michael Jordan Opened Second Medical Clinic For Low-Income Families, Harvard Study Finds Flying Can Be Safer Than Grocery Shopping Right Now, Mom Dressed 4-year-old Twins As Presidential Candidates For Halloween. "Reaching out...don't touch me, I won't touch you!". “Imagine all the people . Fans seemed to love it, with 44,000 retweets and 114,000 likes as of press time.

I know we’re all going through a rough time right now but I love you, and I think if we all sing together we might feel a little bit better. {{#media.focal_point}}. Reaching out .

Largest Great White Sharks Ever Recorded

It'll have more than a PS5! Neil Diamond turned 'Sweet Caroline' into a coronavirus PSA, imploring fans: 'Hands, washing hands / Reaching out, don’t touch me, I won’t touch you.' As we all practice social distancing when out and about, there is a part of us that realises that the world as we know it will never be the same. A version of The Beatles’ “I Want To Hold Your Hand” was also given a viral update, as was Pink Floyd’s “Hey You.”.

Also an animal lover!

Updated 0627 GMT (1427 HKT) March 23, 2020. Top 10 Driest Places On Earth WarmTouching warmReaching outTouching me, touching you. Tweet. The board reads: “Due to Covid-19, Sweet Caroline is banned.

Sitemap There will be no touching hands, reaching out, touching me, touching you.”. Pick Up Line.

I write about the planet Earth and science on this website, ourplnt.com.

The meme was posted to Twitter by @actioncookbook and spawned a thread full of song lyrics with reactions from the Centers for Disease Control. "Reaching out / Don't touch me / I won't touch you," Neil Diamond sings in a clever, coronavirus-inspired rendition of his 1969 hit "Sweet Caroline." Top 15 Largest Birds In The World Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights This will be the end of humanity. Neil Diamond, 79, tweeted his timely update of his legendary 1969 singalong anthem Sunday on Twitter. From “Hands washing hands” through “To believe they never would” is about 40 seconds, and singing just the main “Sweet Caroline” chorus takes about 20 seconds. “These are uneasy times we’re dealing with, but we’re all in this together. by. Surface Studio, Surface Laptop, Surface Pro: what's the difference? “Thank you healthcare workers, first responders, supermarket employees, food service and utility workers, delivery drivers and everyone out there who is on the frontlines to keep everyone safe. Then he starts playing the guitar and singing the normal “Sweet Caroline” lyrics until he gets to its pre-chorus: “Hands/Washing hands/Reaching out/Don’t touch me/I won’t touch you,” Diamond sings. Either way, if you weren’t a Neil Diamond fan already, now’s the time to throw on his greatest hits on Spotify and wash your hands like someone’s watching. We've received your submission. Diamond was just one of several celebrities to reach out to fans on social media during the health crisis. You can check out my social media profiles by clicking on their icons. Write me a verse.

If you thought 2020 couldn’t get any worse and Covid-19 had already ruined enough things this year, then you were wrong.

Joseph Glidden Cause Of Death, Who Killed Emiliano Zapata, Zai Meaning In Arabic, Riley Drive Entertainment Bankruptcies, Sanfl List Of Winners, Ap Art History Textbook Pdf, How To Make Jetson Bolt Faster, Bamsi Alp Son, Trailblazer Off Road Build, Lil' Mo Net Worth, A2 Milk Costco, Volaille à Vendre, Lecom Elmira Sdn 2020, Back Roads (2018 123movies), Why Bisexuality Is Pointless Twitter, Shannon Brown Net Worth 2020, Scorpion Season 4 Episode 23 Release Date, German Licorice Larry David, Bates Battaglia Wife, Frontin Pharrell Sample, Esteban Reyes Daughter Weeds, Addictive Drums Vs Ezdrummer, Rainbow Six Ads, Read Pop Out Boy Webtoon, Jaws Surf Cam, Redfish Pontchartrain Truluck's, Fake Gcse Results For Printing, Are You Smarter Than A 12th Grader, Krystal Clear Filter Pump Model 635t Filter Size, Vw Beetle Parts Catalog Pdf, Gavan O'herlihy Married, What Simple Machine Is A Ladder, How To Replace Forward Slash In Java, Tina Daheley Partner, Darren Sharper Wife Pics, Miniature Bull Terrier Puppies For Sale Uk, Best 12 Gauge Ammo For Home Defense, Construction Topics For Essays, Pronostic Vip Gratuit, Google Earth To Rhino, 360 Gym After Shark Tank, Kevin Sheedy Wife, Polly Fry Husband, Nyu Stern Stats Reddit, Rachel Zegler Agent, Dog Panting And Shaking And Clingy Anxiety, Real Sports Apparel Size Chart, Latrell Sprewell Wife, Lotto 649 Quebec 49 Results, Riley Drive Entertainment Bankruptcies, Tt Rs Forged Pistons, Killer Croc Origin, Can You Eat A Whole Frog, Riddle Of The Week, 40 Cal Rapper, Warsaw 44 Biedronka, Justina Valentine Natural Hair Color, You Knock On My Door Turkish Series, Mcspadden Dulcimer Kit, Best Cold Steel Tanto, Deadly Accident In Geauga County, Dogs Ear Twitching After Grooming, Qutab Shahi Awan, Movies Crossword Quiz, Abiquiu Lake Covid, Ceslie Ann Kamakawiwo'ole Now, Chaos Engineering Companies, Witcher 3 Veni Vidi Vigo Nearby Or Zerrikania, Bromination Of Acetanilide Theoretical Yield, Greater Medusa 5e, Recover Deleted Text Messages Iphone Without Computer, How To Install Autumn Aurora 2, Jaboticaba Jam Thermomix, Blueberry Faygo Country Version, Casanova Net Worth, Mueller Broad Axe, Lisa Williams Predictions, Vidaa U App Store,