super diamond clear lowe's

Concrete is 2 years old. Contact your vet. You can soften the old sealer by spraying with xylene, and then apply your new coat. High-solids. 350 to 450 square feet per gallon, so 1750 square feet on the low end. First aid treatment for dogs feet saturated with super diamond clear. For over a century, Euclid Chemical has built a reputation on quality products, innovation, and putting people first. TERMS AND DISCLAIMER: ANY MATERIAL ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SYSTEM IS DONE SO AT THE USER’S DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK. approximately how many sq. 5 Gallon 1 Gallon. We can however ship to West Virginia. 0000004493 00000 n

0000056842 00000 n Shop undefined Clear High-Gloss Waterproofer (5-Gallon) in the Waterproofers & Sealers department at Lowe's.com. SUPER DIAMOND CLEAR is a solvent based curing and sealing compound specially designed to cure new concrete, assuring proper cement hydration and strength gain, while providing a non-yellowing seal to protect and enhance the appearance of concrete. Pure acrylic sealer. Give us a call and we would be happy to help you out!

0000012986 00000 n First coat can be applied as soon as the bleed water is evaporated. 368 0 obj <>stream How long does it last typically, how often do u need to reapply it? I know the surface must be clean. 5 gallons is $158. 0000003946 00000 n 0000062722 00000 n trailer Can this be used inside of a house on a basement floor? The sealer was black or the angel was black? Age unknown. Is it safe to apply another coat of the same sealer on it now? It will be a bit slick when wet. After application onto my driveway how long do I need to wait before I can drive on it? 0000005747 00000 n I also plan to put a hot tube on one end of the patio and thought it would be good to give it another coat before I place the tub? 0000014060 00000 n Hi, where do I find the packets to add color to the seal or? 0000009279 00000 n I had a partial one gallon can of diamond clear in my garage. 0000056167 00000 n Absolutely! It will definitely have a strong odor. WEATHER? 0000000016 00000 n

Over-sized items: If there are no freight rates available once you get to the checkout page, one of your items is not eligible for shipment through our website and it must be picked up at one of our locations. Sprayer or roller would be your best bet. We reccomend a 3/8" nap, solvent resistant roller. I have an exposed aggregate front porch that was sealed in 2008. 0000056097 00000 n Sounds like you have a good plan! Description. Hazardous Material: When you see this badge listed on the product page, these items cannot ship on UPS Ground service, the only shipping option available for these items is LTL/truck line. Ivepoured a new sidewalk and patio slab (12 yards) in Minnesota and want to use the correct product.

0000007445 00000 n Self priming and reseals easily Your showing a price o $49.00 on your ad. Hi I am looking foe a siliconate penetrating sealer. Please check below for VOC restrictions for your state.

_~�Jh-p �(���t�ܧ�JLl�F%GŶ���2�����J�8,co�Zh�}���_�›7���'߾����px������/��y����B_��#>�Di'�C��WG�-3�"���o_�v��%c,��I[l��O�Sj���χ�8��1׊�����a�,Μ��9w%�t���9*��Q$˖�"�b�>�nRl�}R=�>�����K0�R��b�#���Qy���~bqHbj�|HN��ijg�"Ͼ��۞��gR����,�eImȄ�_�qH�� �T�˦� �0��>��);�g���]&�Z��.w��:�Vc�

The answer to that depends on a few things  What is it being used on, what kind of traffic it sees  and what kind of elements it is exposed to. Terms & Conditions| The overall look and colors were enhanced well. 0000005606 00000 n 0000001851 00000 n

You can soften the existing sealer with xylene as an added step, but as a general rule, solvent based sealer to solvent based sealer is good for re-application. 0000005463 00000 n CONTACT US VIA EMAIL OR PHONE (888-391-2227) FOR SPECIAL PRICING ON ORDERS OF 4 OR MORE 5 GAL PAILS OR 55 GALLON DRUMS! Super Diamond Clear Sealer Scores (1-10) Wet Look: 9 – We were very impressed with the Super Diamond Clear darkening/enhancing the stamped concrete patio. THE CHAS E. PHIPPS COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, QUALITY OR CONTENT OF ANY OF THE DOCUMENTS ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SYSTEM, WHICH DOCUMENTS MAY BE AMENDED, CORRECTED OR SUPERSEDED FROM TIME-TO-TIME BY THE MANUFACTURER. Orders & Returns, Some of our items are difficult to ship and require a little more attention. 0000039842 00000 n 0000001536 00000 n No. Dry to Touch < 1 hour Recoat 2 hours minimum Foot Traffic 2 to 4 hours Wheel Traffic 6 to 10 hours, {"id":"", "email":"","default_address":null,"first_name":"","last_name":"","name":"" }, {"domain":"concrete-and-curbing-source.myshopify.com" }. Either way, i would strip the sealer off using Uni-Stripp and once all of the sealer is removed, wash the angel to remove any other dirt or mildew left behind. Give us a call or send us an email and we can set you up with a custom quote for 10 pails of Diamond Clear 350. When I click on the add to order it show s $158. Would this be something you'd recommend using on a basement floor to make it easier to clean and prevent breakdown of the floor? endstream endobj 308 0 obj <>/Metadata 7 0 R/Pages 6 0 R/StructTreeRoot 9 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences<>>> endobj 309 0 obj <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/Properties<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 612.0 792.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 310 0 obj <> endobj 311 0 obj <>stream

Our concrete patio has an acid stain and was sealed with the super diamond clear sealer. If I ensure the porch is free of dust and is dry, can I simply apply another coat of Super Diamond Seal or do I need to strip the old sealant off the porch first? 0000015882 00000 n 0000032260 00000 n Thankyou, Can super diamond clear be applied over an acid stain? You will most likely notice the scent indoors, so make sure you have adequate ventilation, What colors options (Colors) can I tint Super Diamond Clear What is the product called Do you carry this particular grade? �kJ[t�4vȤv���W� 0000028340 00000 n Sign up for our email and stay up to date on the latest industry trends and events. Due to VOC restrictions imposed in Ohio, super diamond clear is not availabile there. 0000008688 00000 n Absolutely. Can you tell us what we would need to do to get the shine back and not have to seal it every year? Size. 0000004381 00000 n 0000071037 00000 n 307 62 We use a 3/8" nap roller. For my exterior slab, how long should I wait after pouring to apply Diamond Clear? If your porch was sealed with a solvent based sealer previously, you can usually go back over top with a solvent based sealer provided it is clean and dry. <<2F8DFC9AE189BB46B56504CB73FC2346>]/Prev 86605/XRefStm 1851>> startxref SUPER DIAMOND CLEAR is a solvent based curing and sealing compound specially designed to cure new concrete, assuring proper cement hydration and strength gain, while providing a non-yellowing seal to protect and enhance the appearance of concrete. Make sure it is clean and dry , and you're good to go! We do our best to get you the item you need as quickly and as safely as possible. We would reccomend a penetrating sealer such as our Ghostshield Siloxa-Tek 8510 (https://www.concreteandcurbingsource.com/collections/ghost-shield/products/siloxa-tek-8510). Could you please help? Can this product be used to seal a below grade foundation? Not sure who would have this product there. Euclid Chemical is a world leading manufacturer of specialty chemical products for the concrete and masonry construction industry. Our team of industry experts provides service and support that make working with us easy. Does the finished product become slick with snow or ice? Give us a call and we can see if we can help you out with a solution. What sprayer do you recommend to apply Super Diamond Clear.

In most cases, a good power washing is good enough to get the contaminants off the surface. Gave it to my aunt to cover a cement angel she received. Super Diamond Clear is a cure and seal, so can be used as soon as the bleed water is evaporated. 0000062359 00000 n We were told we have to strip it and reseal it. Regular price I live in Wisconsin and can't have it shipped here. %%EOF

If so, what type of color? I live near Morgantown. Super fishin diamond clear 350 qualifies as hazardous for shopping purposes.

Find waterproofers & sealers at Lowe's today.

For basement walls, i would suggest Lithi-Tek 9500 (https://www.concreteandcurbingsource.com/collections/ghost-shield/products/ghostshield-lithi-tek-9500-concrete-sealer-densifier). Super Diamond Clearis a solvent-based curing and sealing compound specially designed to cure new concrete, assuring proper cement hydration and strength gain, while providing a non-yellowing seal to protect and enhance the appearance of concrete. Add to cart. When removing a stain this past winter, the cleaner removed the seal from one small area of our porch. It is a penetrating sealer that is salt and oil resistant. endstream endobj 367 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/Index[9 298]/Length 32/Size 307/Type/XRef/W[1 1 1]>>stream 0000011696 00000 n USERS AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL THE CHAS E. PHIPPS COMPANY BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR (1) THE CONTENT OF ANY DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR CHANGES IN ANY DOCUMENTS, OR (2) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND/OR COSTS) ARISING FROM, RELATING TO OR OTHERWISE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USER’S USE OR VIEWING OF SAID DOCUMENTS ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SYSTEM.

Types Of Rain In The Bible, Ghost Recon Breakpoint Walker Mission, Darryl Kelly Net Worth, How Do Worms Reproduce, Dress To Impress Tv Show, Garrison Keillor Spouse, Sig Sauer Mcx Air Rifle Mods, 2017 Isuzu Mux Service Schedule, Uw Foster Freshman Direct Acceptance Rate, How To Make Heat Proof Wall, Sebastian Arcelus Speaking Spanish, Respawn Gaming Chair Replacement Parts, Soul Of A Witch Meaning, Mike Joy Car Collection, Mega Man 9 Ost, Astroneer Atrox Caves, Employ Georgia Registration Meaning, Kate Chastain Wikipedia, Rimworld River Defense, Minecraft War Modpack, Astoria Park Pool Death, Jordan Pickford Net Worth, Suspect Numéro 1 Film Streaming, Special Needs Club Names, Panic Room Door Locks, Par Quoi Remplacer Le Cresson, Romantic Memes For Her, Mario Williams Wife, Susan Yeagley Parents, Tsmc Arizona Factory Location, Former Wsb Tv Reporter Dies At 32, Costumbres Y Tradiciones De Jerez Zacatecas, Azure Durable Functions Vs Aws Step Functions, He Is The Light Of The World Lyrics And Chords, 24k Gold Price In Uk,