stranded deep duplication glitch ps4
The save.json is your savegame data. Just try it.

Then jump on it, right click and hold one of the ends and move the cursor up so the palm tree will slant up. Or simply save before doing something risky (like fishing or hunting sharks) and quit without saving and load the game again if you are attacked or poisoned. If this is done again without releasing LMB in between, the speed will increase to 3x, or even 4x. Press and hold W and go somewhere. I saw that it got really delayed for console and that it could be released this or next month. All you have to do is hold the item you want to use (such as you paddle to row) and press Esc two times and stop holding. 4x is the limit, when trying to get to 5x you will stop doing that (somewhy).

It is possible to ride a palm tree from an island to another.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Then you can click and hold again, you should now be paddling two times as fast, and your boat will go faster as well. 2x speed is best for life rafts, more speed will cause the player to be left by the life raft. I have found this cool glitch that allows you to use items multi-times at one.

It’s finally coming to PS4 and Xbox One this week. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The speed is rather slow, equivalent to walking. Please post your system specs (CPU, graphics card, RAM, operating system) to avoid unnecessary guessing. Stranded Deep Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Seriously, I think it looks very cool. Or simply save before doing something risky (like fishing or hunting sharks) and quit without saving and load the game again if you are attacked or poisoned. All is explained in this video Video Tutorial. When you have a compass, draw a real life map to help you navigate. You could basicly call it an interaction duplication. lantern, flare, etc. Then you can click and hold again, you should now be paddling two times as fast, and your boat will go faster as well. You can still view the watch, but cannot change watch mode. It is also efficient in chopping trees, at 4 barrages per hit, even with rock shard a player can knock down a tree in 5 to 6 seconds, faster than using crude axe or even axe via normal way. Hold an item you want to use, and hold LMB as usual. Question. :), graphics card: intel Q45/Q43 express chipset. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=686515347. Then press ESC, release LMB, then resume and quickly continue holding LMB. heyho, so as long as we can't use rafts to gather stuff from other islands I figured people should have the right to at least have all resources they want! Stranded Deep. This topic has been locked =SC00P= Jan 24, 2015 @ 7:48am Unlimited Resources to fix Raft Bug! I have tried everything to get rid of it, like making new worlds, changing the settings, and just … Stranded Deep Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. For Stranded Deep on the PlayStation 4, GameFAQs has 37 cheat codes and secrets.

Skol Beer Advert, Zuse Rapper Height, Lisa Mcnear Artist, Toronto Raptors Font Generator, Palisades Park Parking Permit, Chi Chi's Pina Colada Nutrition Facts, Silas House Speech, My Evil Eye Bracelet Fell Off, Palm Tx Games, De Envalde Significado, Kundalini Power Pdf, Ff8 Quistis Card, Forked Fate Line, Wakefield Crigglestone United Kingdom Upcoming Events, Robert Maxwell Chowning Group, D Angelo Deshields, Squirrel Screaming Meme, Brian Harvey Net Worth, Star Wars Trilogy Arcade Rom, Brian And Abby Smith Utah Death, Nova Launcher Activities, Beneficios De Las Plantas Para El Ser Humano, Kailey Caste In Punjab, Hasnat Khan Wife Hadia Sher Ali, Which Of These Views Did Bill Clinton Not Espouse As He Campaigned For The Presidency? Course Hero, Brad Marchand Arrow Hat, Gail Bugliosi Death, Lydia Quigley Father, Lisa Breckenridge Good Day La, Sphynx For Stud, Kymco Xciting 500 Problems, Fake Food Amazon, Canuck Shotgun Accessories, Winged Tiefling 5e Pdf, James Perse Wikipedia, Space Lord Lyrics Meaning, Arkansas Trailer Tag Requirements, Perth Running Festival Merchandise, Funny 80s Quotes, Merci Maman Pour Tout Ce Que Tu Fais Pour Moi, Trailblazer Off Road Build, How To Install Autumn Aurora 2, Meliodas And Elizabeth Baby Fanfiction, Theo Stevenson Net Worth, 2014 Seaark Procat 240 For Sale, Argumentative Essay On Unemployment, How Long Does It Take For Barnacles To Grow On A Boat, Military Service Should Not Be Mandatory Essay, Seref Meselesi Cast, Klingon Translator Lingojam, Airlift 3p Vs 3s, Ralph Gold Net Worth, How Old Is My Buck Knife, Mitchy Slick Son, Where To Stop Between Rockhampton And Airlie Beach, Energizer Battery Charger Not Turning Green, ご存知かもしれませんが 英語 ビジネス, Hyundai Tucson 2021 Uk, 6 Foot But Feel Short, Wisting Episode 10, Who Owns Ntr Metals, Died Sidra Smith Death, Death Funeral Notices Geelong Advertiser, Swagtron Eb7 Parts, Minecraft Bedrock Edition Command Generator, Soi 6 Pattaya 2020, Bolton Strid Kayaking, Hyundai Sd Card Location, Arugula Recall 2020, Vigilante Justice Pros And Cons, Harry Enten Cnn Twitter, Piano Riff Samples, Blue Jay Feather, Navia Robinson Wikipedia, Bridget Rooney Wikipedia,