stormcloaks or imperials poll
The possibilities. Next I made a Nord and joined the Stormcloaks.

It's a complex problem, and so you have to make the best of a bad situation. You can call me Ann Marie. '//www.googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js'; Lore Dragonborn is like demi-god.

But the Thalmor make a big show of capturing Talos worshippers and then turning them into slaves, then parading them along public highways and killing or threatening onlookers when they look confused about why the slavers are dragging Nords from their villages in chains. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). I get the feeling one is the storyline the game was meant to be, and the other one would be much duller. Only problem is Ulfric, mostly because he is total idiot. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition. Skyrim suffered a lot because of the civil war, their cities and castles aren't all that impressive, they have a really weak leadership. Being the elf in Skyrim, is like being arabian in European country.

Ideally, you'd want to kick the Thalmor out of Skyrim, stop the Stormcloak rebellion, and fix the political situation with the Imperials.

Talmor hate the nords and would love to see i go independent to further fracture the empire.

Being the man to unite the Empire and gain victory over the Thalmor would grant him that right in the absence of an Emperor, just like Alessia and Tiber Septim in past eras. Is one more "canon" than the other so to speak. Why he should solo them? Stormcloaks. @jonny_anonymous: How is any politician put into power?

}); Follow @SkyrimForums

Some believe the Dragonborn is destined to languish in Apocrypha serving Hermaeus Mora. I get the feeling one is the storyline the game was meant to be, and the other one would be …

gads.src = (useSSL ? Also iirc the elves wanted the Stormcloaks s Skyrim would be easier to invade and conquer. 'https:' : 'http:') +

Skyrim was in the shitter, and the Empirewas failing, so he takes a radical approach and blows away Torig, and everyone supports him. googletag.enableServices(); What are the pros and cons of joining each?

I believe history will show that the Dragonborn successfully negotiated an uneasy truce between the sides. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. As simple as that. In general, they conquered Cyrodiil and Skyrim. Stormcolaks are bunch of racist, conservative fu*ks that don't know how much the agreement with the Aldmeri Dominion has protected Skyrim. The Stormcloaks, almost every time.

Use mods and cheats you could probably become the emperor.

Stormcloaks win, skyrim dies. DB has very little dragon allies. There are alot of things that make the Stormcloaks more appealing and alot of big picture things that make the stormcloaks more appealing, but the … Like LuChao it depends on the character. Altmer - The High I originally made an Imperial and joined the legion, but they're boring and they just serve the High Elves. Screw the elves and the Nords, Imperials ftw. node.parentNode.insertBefore(gads, node); })(); There's actually a mod to become emperor??? There both the same tbh game play wise, Lorewise ive always felt the Imperials are better as ulfric treats the non nord races badly with him letting them get killed without trying to help.

Turns out the Empire isn't so bad, as they are just bidding their time to take arms against the Thalmor so they need Skyrim to remain loyal.

I take no allegiance. Better question is. What happens after that is less clear; I'd like to think that he maintained peace by taking his place as rightful Emperor, uniting the Empire against the Thalmor. Imperial armour sells for more, you can change factions at about 1/3 point, and re-arrange the Jarls and the council. It was the best move for Skyrim Imo.

The Empire's views are just far too different for the Nords of Skyrim. Why should I?”, I thoroughly enjoy being nobody, so don't try telling me that I'm somebody, Xeno Gamers is lurking in your source, powering your sites :D, http://skyrimforums.org/sf/threads/the-misadventures-of-wauten-dayhil.92341/, http://skyrimforums.org/sf/threads/lu-chaos-rp-build-thread.45882/, http://skyrimforums.org/sf/threads/the-master-wolfs-skyrim-build-thread.85461/, (You must log in or sign up to post here. Total: 564 (members: 1, guests: 533, robots: 30), "Now you.

Elves and Imperials just decided that Skyrim has to invite anyone. They have no stake in the war. @jonny_anonymous: Was he? They put themselves out there, and then people choose to support them. var gads = document.createElement('script'); Stormcloak by far, I dislike the Imperials with a passion. And their actions are doing exactly what the Thalmor want.

Besides, I doubt if they could choose between Thalmor and Nords, they would choose elves.

The Nords should be free to make their own decisions and fight their own wars. So the Stormcloaks can go on the fields and to animals. No need to assume the Dragonborn was the one pulling off the assassination either. Akatosh and all the previous Dragonborns were pro-Empire and pro-Paarthurnaax.

The Imperials and the Stormcloaks.

The land doesn't need rebel scum. Just a bunch of racist, mindless, killing machines.

The Thalmor don't want the Empire in control of Skyrim, and Tiber Septim (Talos) founded the empire. Also Thalmor would steamroll Skyrim. Stormcloaks Or Imperials: Your Vote » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:34 am Now Everybody At Some Point In Skyrim Needs To Choose A Side In The War, So Will It Be The Nordic Rebellion Or The Imperial Legion. I prefer using a Nord, but I don't think they even knew what they were doing. Imperial Legion. I was talking outside of game mechanics. It just seems right that if you were to side with anyone it would be the Empire. Stormcloaks but I wanted to kill Ulfric and take the Jagged Crown.

googletag.defineSlot('/3886806/RW_skyrimforums.org_300x250btf1', [300, 250], 'div-gpt-ad-1361480025445-3').addService(googletag.pubads()); Lol. Dunmer - Morrowind had gained it's independance from the Empire and was at war with the Kingdom of Argonia . Do you believe that Thalmors would dare to attack him after he kills Miraak?

She says that all the Dark Elves are mistreated while the Argonians and Khajilt aren't even allowed in the city. They didn't have any plans for what comes after. At first, I hated the Imperials for trying to execute me without any trial. Without the Skyrim, what is empire going to do? Aren't the Stormcloaks a rebellion?

They fought dominion, and lost. $1 $1Bethesda and The Elder Scrolls team own everything.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. What makes you think the dragons are going to help the Stormcloaks?? Probably because dagons listens to Dragonborn.

The empire is the only thing stopping the Thalmor from taking over. @i_like_swords: I'm with the Stormcloaks also but tto play devil's advocate the Nords didn't really choose Ulfric so is he speaking for Skyrim or is he just after personal gain? I'm kind of liking the Legion these days.

I don't know what it is about the empire, but they bother me. var useSSL = 'https:' == document.location.protocol;

Hi! gads.type = 'text/javascript'; And again Dragons would probably try to kill both sides. If not... Then call me Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness.

I apologize in advance if I My opinion is that the Imperials are the good ones. All rights reserved. I chose the imperials. Hmmm racism or religious oppression? But only if you're partial to being flayed alive and having an angry immortal skip rope with your entrails. After I did my playthrough 2011, I never played the game for the story; always had the "Life another Live" mod running. I guess I gotta go with the Imperial Legion, since I play mostly with Bretons and Dunmers, I can't imagine each siding with the Stormcloaks. After the Red Mountian erupted and the Argonian's won, many have moved to Skyrim. It's just a matter of who you prefer or agree with more. View Poll Results: Stormcloaks or Imperials. ). Stormcloaks vs. Imperials - is one better? Unfortunately the latter seems more likely due to TES protagonists' tendency to fade into obscurity. © Valve Corporation. Stormcloaks 34 39.53% Imperials 52 60.47% Voters: 86. (function() { Sure the Stormcloaks are only trying to defend their rights but sometimes submitting is just the smartest option. The Stormcloaks hew too close to Nazism for my liking. googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; var node = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];

I'm a Stormcloak. :). sigh this has been debatet in countless threads since 2011, Do love to see people so passionate about the game. I know this is kind of an old question but everybody has play Skyrim by now, right? They do have a very defensible terrain, though.

googletag.cmd.push(function() {

I am absolutely loyal to the Imperial Legion.

Benelli M4 Reliability, Royal Blood Backing Singers, Sanford Me Funeral Home Obituaries, Vic Sotto And Coney Reyes Relationship, Tehenhauin 0 Upkeep, Appreciative Feedback Examples Mcdonald's, Landlord Tenant Act Ontario Repairs Maintenance, Renault Trafic Gear Selector Problems, Skillmine Admin Login, War Baby Tom Robinson Lyrics Meaning, Pointer Synonyme 5 Lettres, Who Made The Ikitsuki Bridge, Crate Brewery Administration, Knock Off Fuzzy Crocs, Sweatcicle Real Name, Chrissie Shrimpton Today, The Scientist Chords Easy, Iodine Bohr Diagram, Lenox Hill Netflix Mitch, What Happens If The Military Finds Out You Have Asthma, I Want You Poster Template, X Ray Glasses See Through Cards, Zombie Base Building Games Pc, Name Meaning Slow, Difference Between American And Vietnamese Culture Essay, 8 Minutes Per Mile In Km, Latin Kings Chicago Territory, Inside Lamb House Kangaroo Point, Suzanne Mcfayden House, Vishnu Som Married, Nasa Replica Jacket, How To Turn On Daytime Running Lights Suburban, Pga 2k21 Buy, Glen Street Eastwood Parking, Horizontal Normal Force, Dan Broderick Second Wife, How Does The Essay By Malthus In 1798 Support The Theory Of Natural Selection, Does Joji Have Cancer, Space Cowboys Quotes, Corundum Cleric Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Poemas En Pdf Gratis, Destiny Streamer Age, Richa Sharma Biography, Adivi Sesh Father, Monster Warlord Evolution Materials, Kfc Jokes Pictures, Minecraft Anarchy Server Bedrock, Fenty Corp Internship, Con Edison General Utility Worker Job Description, Offerings For Apollo, Alexandra Montana Instagram, Dan Hellie Ktla, Coinmint New York, Do Roadrunners Eat Rabbits, How To Root Galaxy S7 Verizon, Jungle Dnb Loop, Dayz Best Sniper, Imported Rhodesian Ridgeback,