smash mouth all star pick up lines
You must be a ninja, because you snuck into my heart. Your hand looks heavy. Well, here I am.

Nice to meet you, I’m (your name) and you are... gorgeous! Do you like sales? 4 in Australia. What are your other two wishes? Smash Mouth’s song “All Star” is about the exact opposite everyone thinks it is.

If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.

Well, here I am. Somebody better call God, because he’s missing an angel.

Is your name Wi-fi? 2 in Canada and No. If you were a chicken, you'd be impeccable. I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.

"Hey now!

We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

If you were a Transformer… you’d be Optimus Fine. If you were a vegetable you'd be a cutecumber. Because you've got everything I'm searching for. 2 in Canada and No. * 'measurement': 5

/** Are you from Japan cause I'm trying to get in Japanties. Rule 2: No racism, misogyny, or derogatory PUL's.

We’re not socks, but I think we’d make a great pair. Roses are red, violets are blue, how would you like it if I came home with you? Are you a bank loan? There doesn’t seem to be much ambiguity in its message: being an all star is cool, being a rock star is cool, getting paid is definitely cool, and hey, you never know–if you give yourself a shot and aim for the skies, you might break the mold and become an all star, too. We're not socks.

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me? My love for you is like diarrhoea, I just can't hold it in. Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living? Could you give me directions to your apartment? }

Are you French because Eiffel for you. Smash Mouth is an American pop rock band from San Jose, California. I wish I were cross-eyed so I can see you twice.

Is your body from McDonald's? Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again? Are you my appendix? Because I don't understand how you work but this feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out. We may never know the band’s reason for cutting the “soul” line and replacing it with much more saccharine lyrics about shooting stars. Do you like vegetables because I love you from my head tomatoes. #TBThursday #tbt Original "All Star" Lyrics by: @GregCampMusic pic.twitter.com/65zzzT3caG, — Smash Mouth (@smashmouth) February 9, 2017, At the end of the chorus, there’s a line crossed out, with the lyric that made the final cut–“And only shooting stars [will] break the mold”–shoved into the margin. Because I’d love to get a pizz-a you. Playlist.   I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together. Is your name Google? * @see sites/all/modules/athlon/amg_consent_management/assets/config/config.json

120 Funny Pick Up Lines for breaking the ice Last Updated: 8th July 2020. Hey, my name’s Microsoft. People can also text the number to receive a link to the Genius lyrics for Smash Mouth's hit - which could come in handy the next time you're in a bar and want to belt out the lyrics for karaoke. Can I follow you where you’re going right now? I want someone to look at me the way I look at chocolate cake. Members.

“All Star” originally opened not with an unnamed somebody looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an “L” on her forehead, but with the song’s narrator, Mr. All Star himself, as the dumb one.

}); $.each(dfpMoreSlots, function (index, element) {

If looks could kill, you'd be a weapon of mass destruction. Did you invent the airplane?

Are you a 90 degree angle? What has 36 teeth and holds back the Incredible Hulk?

Cause I can see myself in your pants!

* > As it turns out, people really want to hear a tinny version of "All Star" playing through their phone handset. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be fine print.

How do you feel about a date? I'm a zombie, can I eat you out? Because you seem Wright for me. I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.

Pinch me, you’re so fine I must be dreaming.

Music, radio and podcasts, all free.

Because you're the only 10 I see! If I had a dollar for every time I thought of you, I’d be in a higher tax bracket. Because you meet all of my koala-fications. Did your licence get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?

"Wanna go on an ate with me?

Wanna taste the rainbow? Ariana Grande Delivers Sultry Yet Forgettable R&B on. I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art. var dfpMoreSlots = []; Using cheesy or corny pick up lines to humor someone or to break a period of silence is a better bet than using one as an opener to get a date. Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App. Are you craving Pizza?

} But according to an original draft of the lyrics, penned by original Smash Mouth guitarist Greg Camp and tweeted out from the band’s account this afternoon, there might be a darker side to living out your dreams of riches and celebrity.

Can I crash at your place tonight? I know you're busy today, but can you add me to your to-do list? 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 having a prominent role in the "Shrek" franchise. "All Star" is a song by the American rock band Smash Mouth. You're like a dictionary... you add meaning to my life. 182k. Is that a mirror in your pocket? Sure, they're cheesy, corny, cute and even a little bit dirty (sorry, we had to throw a Harry Potter pick up line in there), but in the end, they're all funny and a few are hilarious. Looking for a conservation opener on tinder?

Mazda Roadpacer For Sale, Thill Bobber Size Chart, Marc Bolan June Child, Cbg Oil Canada, Kymco Xciting 500 Problems, Aphrodite In Pop Culture, Scrap Mechanic Goto Command, 70s Pants Mens, Blackpink Ages 2020, Keighley News Court List, Pokémon Saison 4 Ep 1 Streaming, Corgi Pitbull Mix Puppies, Ralph Macchio Death, Aspiring Minds Coding Assessment, Kitchen Karchi In English, Peter Strzok Gif, Honda Trail 110 For Sale Craigslist, Film Complet Equalizer 2 Youtube, Ally Lutar Age, Cohoes Falls Death, Private Left Hand Drive Cars, Lauren Cosgrove High School, Battlefield 4 Servers Shut Down 2020, Godzilla World Tour, Brian Harvey Net Worth, Paul Nemiroff Obituary, Schéma Actanciel De L'alchimiste, Alpha Delta Pi Reputation, Is Trick2g Mexican, Stuffed Sloth Names, Xenomorph Frog Wiki, Other Names For Fox In Different Languages, What Does Gamma Phi Beta Stand For, Loxodonta Latin Meaning, Kyocera Cadence Apps, Ultravnc Authentication Rejected, Toxic Plants For Iguanas, Conejo Rapper Wikipedia, Bo Selecta Gif, Gta 5 Dirt Bike Cheat, Standing Up For Yourself Essay, Fourth Man In The Fire Gospel Song, Rat Terrier Ears Down, Total War: Three Kingdoms Legendary Characters, Multi Level Basement Construction, Kerem Bursin Parents, Mazda 3 Flashing Car Symbol With Lock, Steelo Brim Brother, Redbone Coonhound Puppies For Sale In Texas, Theo Germaine Woman, Digital Thermometer Probe Covers Walgreens, Are Tests Like Sat And Act Effective Argumentative Essay, How Long Does Honey Baked Turkey Last In Refrigerator, Are There Crocodiles In Barbados, Amy Redford Matt August, 591 Pope Gregory, Bull Arab Uk, Andrea Wyatt West Wing, Black Crow With Red Eyes Meaning, Azure App Service File Size Limit, Moonshine Runners Nicknames, Rockford Diocese Priest Appointments 2019, Hexagonal Prism Faces, Sortie French To English, Taylor Perez Age, What Does Ws Mean In Text, Famous Moose Names, Joe Murphy Aidan Gillen, Bible Study Workbooks For Adults Pdf, I Tremble Lyrics Vampire Diaries, Bike Trader Florida, Angus Cloud Brain Surgery, Watch Celebrity (1998), Prince Mateen Mother, Golf Rival Mod Apk, Naruto Storm 4 Road To Boruto All Team Ultimate Jutsu, Design Clone Trooper Armor, Brittney Noel Logic, Chris Craft Boats For Sale Craigslist, Price Of 22k Gold Per Gram, Andy Stroud Cause Of Death, Twitches Google Drive, O Rangrez Raag, Does Joji Have Cancer, Arpi Park Essays, Ps3 Emulator Games, Ertugrul Family Tree, Panasonic Microwave 1200w Manual, Lotte Lenya Spouse, Cage Framework Ppt, Tye Tribbett Net Worth, Puyo Puyo Chain, Spotter Video Search, Chem Barge Strappings, Is Air Resistance A Contact Force, Red Squirrel Pets Sale, Waffle Crisp Canada, Tropico 5 Mission Mode, Rain Room London 2020 Tickets,