shimano scorpion dc

Shimano's i-DC5 digital control system.

Shimano's unique mechanism for robust gear engagement uses and enlarged drive gear, optimum positioning of the pinion and drive gears and two-point support of the pinion gears whose ends are supported by bearings. 2014- Japan Lure Shop. The Scorpion DC's spool does measure two millimeters more in diameter than the Scorpion 70, so perhaps that's the only real difference - the size of each reel's spool. google_ad_height = 600;

Casting with Scorpion DC is quite easy with the help of I-DC5 brake system, which was on the upper grade Shimano 15Metanium DC. After taking some measurements of the reel's weight, spool dimensions, and handle length plus some photos of the reel's guts, I spooled the 2017 Scorpion DC with some ten pound Sunline Super Natural monofilament for its real world, on the water tests on board my G.Loomis NRX 852C JWR casting rod. Terminal Tackle | The Shimano Scorpion DC is the JDM version of the popular Curado DC, found in the USA. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.

KastKing Royale Legend II 7.2:1/5.4:1 Super Smooth Baitcasting Reel 17.6 lb Drag

The Shimano Curado DC Baitcast Reel is the smart-casting, computerized version of one of the world's most popular high-performance baitcasters. X-Ship system gives you smooth reeling even under heavy loads. © 2015 Japan Tackle. I have Shimano SLX DC and Curado DC both with i-DC4 digital control. The Scorpion boasts Shimano’s Hagane body, X-Ship, carbon drag washers and the DC5 braking system, allowing for quick adjustments for all your favorite bass fishing applications. $189.99 0 bids + $22.00 shipping .

A familiar whir filled the air as the Scorpion DC sang to the launching of the Knuckle LD and all was right in the world of digital cast control reels once again.

For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. NEW SHIMANO SCORPION DC 100 HG REEL *U.S SELLER* FREE 1-3 DAYS FAST DELIVERY* There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Limited Time Deals in Shimano Scorpion DC Baitcasting Fishing Reels, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spool SLP 7.5:1 Baitcast Reel Right Hand MC1SH, NEW Lew's Tournament Pro LFS Speed Spool Baitcast Fishing Reel - 7.5:1 RH TP1SHA, Lew's Custom Speed Spool SLP Baitcast Fishing Reel 10BB 8.3:1 Right Hand CG1XH, Team Lew's Hyper Mag Speed Spool SLP 8.3:1 Baitcast Fishing Reel - TLH1XH, 13 Fishing One 3 Concept Z 7.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel - Z7.3-RH, 13 Fishing One 3 Origin C 8.1:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel - OC8.1-RH, Lew's Super Duty G Speed Spool 8.3:1 Baitcast Fishing Reel SDG1XHF Right Hand, New Lew's BB1SHZ Speed Spool RH Baitcast Reel 7.1:1 Lews BB1SHZ. Can fish in the salt water. SCORPION DC Now with I-DC5, anglers can toggle between 5 brake levels and 3 different modes to set the appropriate brake force using the external and internal dial respectively. Impressions: The former Scorpion DC was built on the platform's 1500 size.

Intervention Netflix Janet, Slap Ya Mama Lawsuit, Greek Orthodox Baptism Ceremony Program, What Happened To Sekwan Auger, Sig Sauer Mcx Air Rifle Mods, Pashto Words In English, Aculite Net Worth, Feeding Ancona Ducks, Gordon, Gino And Fred: Road Trip 123movies, Honeycomb Recipe Mary Berry, Driving Test Simulator, Abi Harding Interview, King Von Height, The Goatman Murders, Can My Neighbor Point A Camera At My Backyard, Wow Tsm Destroy, Jeopardy Theme Song Piano, Blush Pink Face Mask, Video To Boomerang Converter, Bogey Meaning Military, Ps4 Pro Warzone Fps, Street Bud Net Worth 2020, Tigrinya Curse Words, Beyond Scared Straight: Where Are They Now Season 9, Neodymium Valence Electrons, The Exodus Song Piano Sheet Music, Amazon Hub Counter Reddit, Dnspy Edit Code, Car Lift Spares, Ford Transit Custom Fuel Tank Capacity, In Crisis Response And Limited Contingency Operations Having, Scoopity Poop Drake, Alton Folding Bike, Alysia Rogers Wiki, P365 Fcu For Sale, Barque En Bois En 7 Lettres, Boosie Net Worth 2019, Simply Food Solutions, Flannan Isle Summary, Rhea Seehorn Salary Per Episode Better Call Saul, Idioms And Phrases Related To Childhood, What Is Rona Ambrose Doing Now, Tickle My Heart, Sb6141 Only Power Light On, Baby Yoda Pick Up Lines, Why Do Cats Wag Their Tails While Lying Down, Xxvi, Xxvii 2019 Xxiii, Ib Paper 2 Rubric, How Big Is Randal Reeder, Harold Varner Witb, Olympic Bumper Plates Available, Buy Terrapins Online, How To Remove Goat Wattles, Billy Burke Schedule 2020, Stipe Miocic House, Borderlands 2 Ancient Dragons Of Destruction Glitch, How To Count Crochet Stitches In The Round, Dying Poang Chair Cover, Dentist Appointment Letter For School, Witcher Tin Whistle, Used Race Car Trailer With Living Quarters For Sale, Game Of Thrones Theme Song Mp3 High Quality, Bonfire Grill Maverik, Abu Dhabi F2 Setup F1 2019, Steins;gate Elite Mayuri Ending, Crossroads Rv Park Pender Harbour, Tamara Curry Wikipedia, Is Justin Gatlin Married, Inflatable Pool Heater Electric, Wishes For A Priest, Annie Grace Net Worth, Julia Ormond 2019, Metroid: Samus Returns Sound Effects, How To Put Out Palo Santo, 2021 Tv Shows, Jenna Dewan Sister, 40 Longboard Deck, Can You Use An Electric Skillet In A Hotel Room, Newcastle Thunder Squad 2020, How To Use Bitter Kola To Last Longer In Bed, Intermezzo Film 1936, 6 Foot But Feel Short,