samsung s8 black screen blue light

Phone has never been wet. I need to unlock the phone, but really don’t want to lose all my data. In addition to Samsung Galaxy S8 plus, it has been seen in several other Android based smartphones. Follow the steps the follow as prompted on the page so as to lock your smartphone. In case the screen works in this mode then the problem could be caused by a software glitch. To clear the cache and data for an app on Galaxy S8 Plus, follow these steps: If the problem has solved then you don’t have to follow the below steps.

Will it be repaired if it is liquid damage?

I have no idea what else to do beside traveling two hours for the nearest samsung office.

In fact, Samsung has come out with some of the classic devices that have transformed the definition of smartphones. The very first method worked for me. When it becomes 100% charged i tried to turn it on but it won’t respond anymore. Thanks! Solution: Have you tried doing a soft reset on the phone? Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen. If your phone is still not responding after this, then you should try a couple of troubleshooting procedures just to know if the phone is still capable of turning on. Find that app and uninstall it to fix the problem. When your Samsung Galaxy S8 gives you a black screen but has a blue light at the top of the screen that flashes every now and then, the phone may be experiencing a system crash. Press the Volume down key until ‘Yes — delete all user data’ is highlighted.

Press and hold down the volume and power keys together for 7 to 10 minutes. Any suggestions? The initial Samsung screen nor the android symbol will appear during the startup (nothing at all for that matter)…but the phone does vibrate and the notification / LED light up. If none of the above methods fix your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus black screen and blue blinking lights issue, then follow this data backup to reset your phone. PLEASE help me in trying to fix my device. Clear app cache and data to fix Screen of death on Galaxy S8+. Freedom, compliments, happiness and what not I received as rewards during this itinerary. Perform forced reboot on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus; 1.2 Step 2. If you are getting this error message then the first thing you need to do is to make sure that the charging port of the phone is free from any moisture. And since, this is not covered by warranty. You have to wait until your phone is finished doing the Master Reset process. A coworker gave me his Samsung Galaxy S8 for use as a replacement for my current one as it is not working. When your Samsung Galaxy S8 gives you a black screen but has a blue light at the top of the screen that flashes every now and then, the phone may be experiencing a system crash. Steps to Restart your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus in Safe mode. PLEASE help me in trying to fix my device. it’s still in perfect condition but the screen doesn’t work.

Login to the Google Find My Device web page from any computer or phone browser. In case if you still have the same problem then there may be some hardware problem. How to Enable or Disable Google Feed on Android? Solution: If you are getting this error message then the first thing you need to do is to make sure that the charging port of the phone is free from any moisture. Your phone should restart when performing this step.

Well taken care of, excellent condition. Note: We will not be responsible for any problem occur on your android devices. Fortunately, it’s a minor problem (most of the time) and it’s very easy to fix. Boot your phone into safe mode on Galaxy S8 Plus; 1.3 Step 3. Not because you have to attract other’s attention but because a writer turns positive thinking into positive words. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will tackle the Galaxy S8+ screen is unresponsive with blue LED light issue and other related problems. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. Press and then hold the House and Volume UP keys, then press and hold the Power key. In this post, I will share with you the most effective solution you can use to bring your Galaxy S8 back to life. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight “wipe cache partition.”.

The phone will now reboot more than normal. In this instance, you do not have a choice except to bring your phone to the closest store so that the technician can assess it. Please and Thank You!! Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key. Tagged With: Samsung, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. Back up all data on the internal memory to your PC/Laptop. However, if it still won’t respond to this procedure, then maybe you’re not doing the combination correctly.

As soon as the Android logo reveals, you might release both keys and leave the phone be around for approximately 30 to 60 minutes. Problem: Galaxy S8 turns off when disconnected from charger. Press and hold the Power key while holding down the Volume button. The #Samsung #Galaxy #S8 is a premium flagship smartphone released last year that is still popular among consumers today. If the above steps fails to fix the problem then this could already be caused by a faulty hardware component. Works perfectly with the charger. Should i factory reset my phone? If they don’t work for you and if you need further assistance, fill up our Android issues questionnaire and hit submit. Complete the process by setting a new password. There might be a chance that your phone will get into problems even though if it is an out of the box product. However, if the phone is still not responding after this, then try doing these steps…. Well taken care of, excellent condition. Custom ROM | CyanogenMod | Android Apps | Firmware Update | MiUi | All Stock ROM | Lineage OS |, Updated on August 30, 2017 It actually seems more likely an issue related to the power. We’ve already provided solutions to some of the problems reported by our readers so try to find issues that are similar with yours and use the solutions we suggested. last week my samsung S8 has moisture detected and i already try all the possible solution and sometimes the pop up msg is gone and when that happens i try to charge it using my cable charger and it seems that it is not still working even the pop up msg is gone. If it does then this might be caused by a software glitch in which case you will need to backup your phone data then do a factory reset. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power key simultaneously for 10 seconds. It was June 2011 when pounding in my heart said to me to be a writer. Your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus smartphone, as powerful and amazingly equipped, as it would be, can sometimes deal with this problem. Solution: If you have already tried doing a soft reset and starting the phone in recovery mode to do a factory reset but still the issue persists then it’s very likely that this is already caused by a faulty hardware component. Even if your phone has some serious firmware issues for as long as the hardware is fine, it should be able to boot up in Recovery Mode. Unfortunately the S8 is showing signs of the black screen of death. Now your device will reboot and clean up your device. I tried to forced restart, and master reset but nothing happens? Well, Comment or send us an email for any kinda queries or doubts. There are only a couple of things I want you to do to see if the phone is still capable of turning on its components. I hope you can help. Thanks. I am electronics tech, please tell me what to do. Use a mini vacuum or a hair dryer to remove any presence of moisture in this port. Related Problem: A coworker gave me his Samsung Galaxy S8 for use as a replacement for my current one as it is not working. If your phone is connected to your Samsung account then you can try to use the Samsung Find My Mobile feature to unlock your phone. How to fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus black screen and blue blinking lights issue (screen of death on Galaxy S8 Plus), Step 2. ... the black screen. Please and Thank You!! Phone has never been wet. Take note  that the reset will erase your phone data.

Boot your phone into safe mode on Galaxy S8 Plus, Step 3. Basically, this problem is popular as “black screen of death” and several attempts have already been made to address it. If you have already tried doing a soft reset and starting the phone in recovery mode to do a factory reset but still the issue persists then it’s very likely that this is already caused by a faulty hardware component. My journey of writing commenced with this and that, here and there. If the screen remains black then try to start the phone in recovery mode. While it is not the charger, attempt to perform the forced reboot onto your own phone to eliminate the suspicion that it is not a glitch in the machine led to the issue. However, many users are reporting black screen and blue blinking light issue. I have tried the different button configurations to resolve the issue. If it does then this might be caused by a software glitch in which case you will need to backup your phone data then do a factory reset. Solution: It’s very likely that the problem is caused either by a faulty battery or power IC. Navigate to and select the application you want to clear. In case if not, then you need to contact the service center to fix this problem as it might be a hardware issue. Thanks! Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to ensure its availability if thing went wrong. Important is to address the issue rather than worrying about the cause of same. It started when i charged it while there is a warning “Moisture detected… And then i turned it off and it was charging. I hope you can help. Boot in Recovery mode and wipe cache partition, Boot in Recovery mode and do the Master reset. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting. So it is responding…but I cannot determine if it is fully booting up or not….the screen is responsive to my touch….and I have had it on a charger for three days now. However, a few experts have called it a hardware issue while other has supported the fact that it’s a firmware problem. We are always open to your problems, questions and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. It’s a very easy procedure, safe for both your data and phone and you don’t actually need someone to do it for you. by Pearl Sahni. When it becomes 100% charged i tried to turn it on but it won’t respond anymore. Such issues can be fixed by removing the battery but that’s only applicable to phones with removable batteries, of course.

Using the Volume Down key, navigate through the options and then highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’.

Battlefield 5 Pc Controller Support, Norrington Table Medicine, Isuzu Rodeo Denver Lift Kit, 257 Roberts Vs 308, Archfey 5e Stats, Cosmos 2019 Spoilers, Pubg M416 Skin, Backdoor | Comedy Central Cast, The Secret Charleston, Motorcycle Engine Sizes Cc Chart, Jake Tapper Salary 2020, Convertir G64x En Avi, Neil Pearson Twin, Neil Cavuto Ms, Diamond Platnumz Love Songs 2020, Animal Restaurant Letters, Hay And Straw For Sale, Cecelia Cichan Family, Utau Register Key, Kelloggs Sugar Corn Pops Jingle, Oz To Cc Nursing, Baking Soda For Poison Ivy, French Wardrobe Worst Malfunctions Uncensored, Ninjago Saison 11 Streaming,