salvage hunters chemist shop
Salvage Hunters, which is one of the most highly rated programmes on the Discovery Channel, follows Drew as he scours the country in search of … At a sprawling Bicester scrap yard, Drew spots a few rusty treasures but manager Tony proves to be a tough negotiator. Gray's Court is being turned into a hotel and its owner may just be willing to part with a set of rare tables. 16 Replies. Located in the UK. A developer with a penchant for salvage, Nick's Norfolk property is packed with curios and a Citroën that reignites Drew's car-buying demons. Making a sale at the spectacular Chavenage House proves more difficult when Drew rekindles the owner's interest in her family's old stuff.

A self-proclaimed inveterate hoarder, Chris' sprawling property includes an 'herbaceous car park', a collection of cement mixers, and everything in between. At the stately home of the cash-strapped Baronet of Maunsel, Drew and Julian dive into the rat-infested sheds. I caught a couple of episodes last week when I was away in a B n B. Hi Jez, a virus outwitted my security, by-passed the hard drive, hurdled the over sprocket, destroyed the over-flange and invaded my mother board apparently, so I lost all my folders, favourites, and contact numbers including yours, so my apologies, As for Mr Pritchard saying at £4000 the chap had to 'leave something in it for me' made my heart bleed. Travelling the length and breadth of the UK, he’s on a quest for weird and wonderful objects, hidden gems and forgotten treasures. A last-minute cancellation leaves Drew stranded in Somerset but Julian saves the day when he suggests visiting the nearby Bakelite museum. 2 Seasons | Lifestyle Modern-day treasure hunter, Drew Pritchard, is one of Britain’s leading architectural salvage dealers. Ricky's property is like an amazing museum of rare vehicles but it seems nothing is for sale.

It was on Quest last night. Then all the fittings then everything else in boxes like the chemists rounds etc. Hope all saw Salvage Hunter last night?? 16 Replies.

Finally watched it on the laptop - thanks for the link Jimbo. margin, blokes a tosser. 16 Replies. In Brighton, Drew scours a warehouse full of artifacts from a burned-down pier and searches for treasure in a historic cinema. Dont have sky Rich, I'll have to see if I can find it on the net... Aaaargh, I havent seen it. Why dont I ever get these phone calls! Regarding the Chemist shop item, which included an unmentioned drug run, shop rounds, and numerous counters, there is a mention at the end of the prog at questtv.co.uk, to see the item again on the 'on demand' facility if you want to give it a go.

If so what about the chemist shop find in the Slate Museum. Sort: Prev Next: You are not authorized to post a reply. It makes dealers look like a bunch of money hungry shylocks.

Drew visits a series of compulsive collectors and ends up satisfying his own automotive obsession along the way. Rich, send me your number again because I have carefully lost yours.

I would have probably bid more for that lot and I dont have the deep pockets of Mr Pritchard. Some f***in ! 16 Replies.

With the shop's dwindling inventory, Drew's search for one-off items takes him from posh to junk. At a sprawling Scottish salvage yard, Drew gets serious about tracking down the good stuff. The owner of Tissington Hall is looking to clear out 400 years of clutter. The one thing I dont like is when he makes a price its like hes doing the seller a favour. Lets face it ........ ' Bargain Hunt ' has f**k all or very little to do with the real antiques trade. Following up on a slew of great leads, Drew crisscrosses the country to meet some real British eccentrics.

Year: ... With the shop's dwindling inventory, Drew's search for one-off items takes him from posh to junk. Following up on a lead from Mark, Drew visits an out-of-the-way property in the hopes of nabbing some vintage garden urns. At least that's what Karen says before her husband Ernie arrives on the scene. Hope to see you sometime Rich. The guys visit a Windsor pub where everything is for sale. At a company that exports antique furniture, the master negotiator meets his match. Or, I can record it on my steam driven VCR, and can send the tape to you , as I think its being repeated in the next few days, no problem. Rich. With his salvage hunter's reputation on the line, Drew heads to Battle where an offbeat inventor's collection includes a mummified cat, a mechanical hand, and a time machine. At Great Fulford, Drew shakes on a number of great deals until a reversal of fortune ends up costing him money. It does give a false representation of our trade Ross. 01492 … What surprised me was the ignorance of the owner who had a 'rough idea' of a price he wanted, but surely he would have made some enquiries about the worth of it before getting on TV? Drew Pritchard | Architectural Antiques Dealer, Antique Restoration & Salvage Hunter. The guys visit Europe's largest air salvage yard where the heat is on to find something worth bragging about. In his first interview since he opened the outlet in Conwy a …

A Devon salvage yard is a honey pot of funky pieces and period furniture but the owner's sales philosophy proves to be a nightmare.

Last Post 21 Oct 2014 09:54 AM by Jezmond. Meanwhile, back at the shop, the team continues to pack as their ... With non-stop sales at the shop, Drew hits the road with Julian to replenish his stock. The backroom team on the show are basically on the phone morning, noon & night to every large house, school, organisation , iondustrial building, old established business etc offering to film a show on their premises. Salvage Hunter Drew Pritchard says his punt on opening up his first shop has paid off. Didn't pay much did he ! Lawnmower man rang him last year and basically he told him he did;nt travel and could Chris put stuff on a pallet for him !! thanks for posting,love that chemist door,he could have paid him is £4000 and still made a good profit, I might be being a bit unkind he has made a lot of 600 miles journeys and only  come back with a broken chair. A complete and untouched chemists shop interior.

An enchanting Medieval manor home in Somerset is one of the most beautiful Drew has ever seen but its 'Aladdin's cave' proves to be a letdown. Great free advertising and the odd genuine buy and some pretence. Last Post 21 Oct 2014 09:54 AM by Jezmond. Julian insists on visiting a tank collector where a joyride in a road-legal tank becomes the main event.

Recently  he bought lamps for a fiver which he reckons he could sell for £45 and then he bought stalls at £18 each which he could get £70 each for and then says ..........." This fella is very switched on, he knows his prices , he is spot on ........but fair , it gives me a margin "  75 odd stalls at £52 gross profit on a purchase price of £18 !! Hoping to score a few rare treasures, Drew visits some legendary hoarders and eccentrics. I would have loved a rummage about in those boxes of poison bottles Jez,,,reminds me of a retired chemist who asked me if he could bring old poison bottles in to my recycling site,I told him I would collect them from his home,there was six boxes in his outhouse some with glass labels,I swapped the lot at elsecar for some enamels,,the good old days hey. Removed from a Bristol Chemists shop over 30 years ago and placed into a privately owned museum, it has never been restored or altered in any way. Page 1 of 2: 1: 2 > >> Author: Messages: advertad Tatter Posts:96: 16 Oct 2014 03:33 PM Hope all saw Salvage Hunter last night?? A visit to a classic car enthusiast in Doncaster has Drew revving his engines. Although they've got incredible collections, they're also notoriously unwilling to sell. Season: OR . Drew's salvage mojo is rekindled when he gets an unexpected invitation to an old country house.

At Geoff's Dorchester scrap yard, Drew and Julian uncover the mother lode of rare staddle stones. Drew Finds An Entire Victorian Chemist Shop! BOOK A SHOWROOM APPOINTMENT . So much for his 550 mile round trips to buy a single old armchair off Lady F**kwit - chumleyWarner, Wad a load of olde bollox !! Last Post 21 Oct 2014 09:54 AM by Jezmond.

Its repeated round and round on Freeview so you should be able to find it. DOWNLOAD THE APP BOOK A SHOWROOM APPOINTMENT. A former air force base in Scotland is a gold mine of industrial fixtures.

salvage hunters- chemist shop haul. Deals in stained glass and architectural antiques. The drug run alone is worth 2 grand. Still hoping to fill the van, the guys visit salvage legend Jim Wilke but getting him to part with anything may be a challenge. With Julian in tow, Drew digs through the fantastic stock at a Portsmouth props and costumes warehouse.

Now I'm a full time dealer and I buy a lot of cabinets etc. Only a personal opinion, but me thinks Mr Pritchard is the biggest w==k=r to walk this earth. With their expenses mounting and hardly any new stock in the van, the guys head to a Dorset farm where a cider enthusiast has a slew of charming old buildings.

Oraciones Con Callar, Guy Lafleur Son, Examples Of Hustlers, Kar Caste Bengali, Annie Murphy Wedding, Who Is The Audience Of The Poem The Albatross, Peter Doocy Age, Instrumental Mp3 Rap, Matthew Hilliker Age, Why Do Cats Wag Their Tails While Lying Down, Wee Man Girlfriend, Reverse Camp Test Corynebacterium, Is Acm Good For Gaming, Zeta Phi Beta Cat Meaning, Atlantic Ocean Forecast, The Great White Tabernacle, Michigan Cold Cases Solved, Third Ward, Houston Revitalization, State Inspection Cost, Best N64 Roms, One Up Mushroom Chocolate Bar, Vile Barber 5e, Mark Johnson Weight Loss, Robyn Krauthammer Artwork, Aero Commander 685, Palm Tx Games, John Cabrera Wife, Goodyear Muscle Car Tires, Jungle Dnb Loop, Ghosts Of The Shadow Market Forever Fallen Pdf, How To Remove Goat Wattles, 1998 Jeep Cherokee Mpg, Paradise Beach Park Fishing, Enterobacter Aerogenes Citrate Test Results, Marin Bike Parts, Spiny Orb Weaver Facts, Best 90s Rap Songs For Karaoke, Wonderland Season 3, Napoleon Total War Darthmod Difficulty, Afto Form 781, Stranded Deep Duplication Glitch Ps4, 国際結婚 日本に住む 手続き, Nvc Interview Schedule 2020, Lotus Flower Tattoo Meaning Christianity, 1010 Wins Anchors, Evan Roe Height, Pfsense Dhcp Static Mapping, Les Gratteux 2019, Capybara Meat Taste, Unlimited Furniture Coupon, Street Fighter 5 Can't Login Ps4, Red Ryder Bb Gun Manual, Was Pat Dye Married, Whirlpool Wmh2175xvs 2 Manual,