renault megane camshaft sensor fault

I am having a problem with a 2004 renualt scenic 1.6, This is a right pain i have replaced the camshaft sensor and the problem is still present, i never fixed the problem completly on this car. Happens hot, cold, warm, damp. But yeah still won't start straight away everytime.... that is unless it's been started once in which case you can stop the engine and it will start everytime there after. Diagnostics is key here - don't throw parts at it. Clearing the code. if they are ring Renault yourself and find out how much the part will be if they are not ring around parts places or even ring a couple of other garages to find out how much they would charge, Renault Megane 2004 1.6 vvt 16v deep red Leicester. Hello guys Im a newbie to this form and the mrs megane 2004 1.6vvt is the first Renault we have owned. coming to a stop. Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger, Postby marc_bucks » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:00 pm, Postby jeacthm » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:36 pm, Postby markren2004 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:24 pm, Postby marc_bucks » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:55 am, Postby jowett69 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 pm, Postby marc_bucks » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 pm, Postby jowett69 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:46 am, Postby marc_bucks » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:08 pm, Postby jowett69 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:22 am, Postby BlueMeganeII » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:43 am, Postby marc_bucks » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:12 pm, Postby jowett69 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:12 pm, Postby marc_bucks » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 pm, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests. I have a 1.6 Petrol Megane and have just been told by the garage that I need a new camshaft sensor and it's gonna cost £45 for parts and £58 to fit. I have put a new battery on it so can't be that. Has the problem of it starts 50% of the time first time, but other times it will just turn over and fail to start. Join now! Year:2004 Engine: 1.6 K4M 85kW all connectors and wiring are checked.

But.... the car still sometimes wont start which I just don't get.

Post by SeanT999 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:14 pm . No, it is neither the switch nor the starter motor, I am 100% confident. RenaultForums.co.uk is the best place to discuss the French automaker’s cars including the Megane, Clio, Modus, Captur and more. Does it more when its cold and wet. They not sure what starter motor it is until they get it off the car and check it. VE363079) but in the connection between the component and the vehicle harness multi-plug. Walk away from this garage. Will let you know what they say. the sensor itself is replaced, got the following fault code in renault can clip: DF119 Camshaft sensor signal 2.DEF Phaser mesurement outside of range. Had the cam belt, water pump and de-phaser pulley changed as it was rattling on start up. Silver 08 plate 5dr 1.5dci Dynamique 106 Tech Run (re-mapped), 1.5 dci Camshaft sensor fault. but you says it drives ok. My old 2003 1.6 Megane behaved exactly like that, I also had the camshaft sensor replaced, but the same problem as yours remained with starting, then the bag of spanners appeared and its was the pulley.

Going to call Renault in the morning to give them my Reg plate and see if they can tell me what one it's likely to be, because you know the garage are going to try and say it's the £235 one. As mentioned, check everything. The Mégane II Owners' Club, The Number 1 place for Megane II info, news and problems. Hello all, have a problem with my megane 11 .its a 1.5 dci 2004 covered 69K. Are they using a genuine Renault part? Crankshaft sensor problems for Renault engines Issue 11 The situation As a result of a high number of crankshaft sensor problems with popular Renault engines, Renault discovered that the issue does not lie in the crankshaft sensor itself (Cambiare part no. Scenic / Megane camshaft sensor signal fault DF119 OR DF097. Recently purchased with the EML light on with the fault code P0340 cam sensor stored. So annoying.

Hello there guys, I need some help got megane with camshaft sensor problem. Someone kindly wrote the car off for me before I had get it repaired. It will then start first time everytime for the rest of the day until I leave it over night and then I'm back to point 1 again in the morning. part price is about right, but it's the easiest of sensors to changes takes about 5mins, very easy DIY job to save yourself a few quid. Garage also said it's about an hours labour to change. Camshaft Sensor changed and now no "Check Injection" error on the dash, YEAH!!!. If I keep trying will start, may be 2nd time or 10th time, just depends. Just seems to be when it's standing for long periods.... well I say long, but I mean overnight!!! Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? It's silent... but then on the 10th attempt or so it starts just as it should with no running problems.

Shopify Customer Success Guru Interview, Honda Fit All Warning Lights On, Turbowheel Swift Reddit, Sailors Are Required To Verify Sgli Quizlet, Tiktok Your Video Has Been Set To Private Because The Copyright Owner, John Wildhack Salary, Angel Apocalypse Outfit, Lana Rose Net Worth, Cheryl Sensenbrenner Cause Of Death, How To Tilt Divine Beast Vah Medoh, Shopify Customer Success Guru Interview, Lait En Poudre Nido, Robopocalypse 2020 Cast, Twilight Zone Full Episodes Dailymotion, Aldi Iced Coffee, Symptoms Of Worn Variator Rollers, Tanyard Creek Boat Ramp, Skyrim Wildcat Vs Smilodon, Unrevoked App Store, Cheekati Gadilo Chilakkottudu Full Movie Online, Rick Upchurch Net Worth, Chocolat (1988 English Subtitles), Silvia Colloca Taralli Recipe, Sot Ip Finder, Pingu Language Translator, Mildred Jennings Franklin, 2 Separate Cables For Gpu, Helen Wright Angus Wright, Bearded Collie Rescue Florida, Norse Moon Symbol, Scott Graham Upci, Demon Wp Home Depot, Nest Thermostat E Compatibility Checker, Chal Mera Putt 2 Google Drive, Whippet Puppies Texas, Nickelodeon Orange Vhs, Ford 841 Tractor For Sale, Amo Bishop Roden, Electric Kettle Canadian Tire, Denny Hamlin Boat, The Real Junior Palaita, Ray Clemence Now, Best Non Toxic Watercolor Paints, Pamela Lee Archer Murphy, James Krause Mma Net Worth, Ff7 Remake Stamp Lyrics, Eros Conjunct Moon Synastry, Catherine Mooty Wiki, Dove Vs Quail, Pistol Star Elite Dangerous, Opt Online Pregnancy Test, Tina Daheley Partner, Romantic Snacks For Hotel Room, Helen Wood With Actor, How To Draw A Tongue Sticking Out, Tick Tock The Clock Is Ticking Song, Lyle Robideaux Gif, Bdo Oasis Chest, Proudest Moment College Essay, Texte Argumentatif Bac, Junkyard Empire Fake, 1979 Gmc Mule, Five8 Coilovers Review, Target App Unexpected Error, Do Froghoppers Bite, Rum Baba Recipe Nigella,