painted auto body parts reviews
Testimonials. would recommend to friends and return if i ever need anything else. The easy way is to have a matching painted part delivered to you. We carefully swaddle, package and ship it directly to you! You combined all of that with our A+ Insurance Repair Provider Rating, and guaranteed customer satisfaction and savings. Stay Away!!! The only minor thing that I noticed is that the original bumper is a little bigger but its not that noticeable.

Any time again guys, great job! In fact I’m considering contacting MBI to see if they can do a rear bumper for the RSX as well. ReveMoto started selling used auto parts at our 1st location in Southwest Houston. When I called to explain that the charge went thru and I was advised by my bank that the payment was made they requested I the customer call the bank and obtain an authorization number. We ordered a part on september 4, and it's still not here. Fender had two small dents and the hood... much bigger dent. They even cleaned both the inside and outside of my car! To me, that goes to show that they are all about going that "extra mile" for customer service and I would definitely take my car back there again. My mbi bumper was a little snug around the sides where it snapped into the fenders and was retained in the fender wells. Some piece of $#*! They could care less about doing the right thing, use them at your own risk, you have been warned! If you dont want go through the same BS just stay away from them. Bumper arrived with a small dent.

Consumers complaining about Auto-BodyParts most frequently mention credit card, customer service and bumper cover problems. You probably also ran across companies such as MBI Auto and Paint-n-Ship on Amazon and Ebay that sell new, color matched pre painted bumpers (painted to match) for many makes and models of cars and are wondering if these bumpers are legit.. Consider donating to my channel: https://paypal.me/carsandcash?locale.x=en_US Link for ebay seller: https://ebay.to/2Q0m4Jo •Free Estimates Anytime, Anywhere, we can come to you! Thanks Brian. We appreciate all customers for giving us a chance to make it right, and I thank you for that! It didn’t feel like typical shop overspray and it washed off with just water. Learn how the Birdeye Score® is calculated. Had to pick up parts from Greyhound station which was not very convenient but parts were painted very nicely and fit great. I knew I might be taking a chance with color-matching as I see a few problems some are having in that regard (especially with my car’s burgundy paint). Color Match was good, shipment was fast , bumper in great shape. We stand by our quality and commitment, and we'll work to resolve the issue. One in March 2019 and one in Aug 2019. Would highly recommend their service! You probably also ran across companies such as MBI Auto and Paint-n-Ship on Amazon and Ebay that sell new, color matched pre painted bumpers (painted to match) for many makes and models of cars and are wondering if these bumpers are legit.. It’s white so won’t have a problem matching. 5 reviews of Painted Automotive Parts "Stay Away!!! We expect to buy replacement plugs and clips in advance online as you suggested, and a few other supplies tools to assist us. I could have did a better job fixing the dented fender i had and painting it with rattle cans. Cant refund you or credit you. I just hope that you read this and you wont be throwing your money away. IT only took 7 days for them to arrive. I found Revemoto after getting a quote from a local body shop, who quoted $800 just to paint the hood (with the hood supplied by me). A good wax, sealant, or coating and not tailgating people will go a long way to preserving the finish of this bumper. The End of Anonymous Google Reviews and the Rise of the Trust Economy, How to ask for feedback from customers: Three sample emails. I called the bank and cancelled the whole transaction.If the policy is to ship only to address listed on the card then what is the point of a website that takes orders. They should be shut down! Insurance wanted to raise my rates so I had to find another option. Do I think I got a good deal?

I removed that reveal that the bumper was covered in a fine powder. Hi Anthony, thank you for the honest review. 14 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Glass & Mirrors, Windshield Installation & Repair, Auto Glass Services, You can now request a quote from this business directly from Yelp, Find more Auto Parts & Supplies near Revemoto. Wouldn’t this make a crease to will damage the new bumper and the paint surface? from that autobodyparts.com stole my info and used it or sold it! Sharing this post with your friends, followers, and readers. This is the worst experience I have ever had with any business. Highly recommended! This video shows our Paint Process in 45 seconds. Thank you Sean and Painted Oem Parts I will use you guys again for sure! I ordered a bumper cover for a 2003 Mercedes ML350. It took a little while, but the rear bumper I ordered matches color perfectly.

This made up my mind! Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. I am retired and live in Nevada and also spend time in Denver. Owners who claim this profile can update information, boost SEO, and more. Ignore the scraped up bottom lip. I needed a painted fender for my Camry so I contacted Reve Moto after seeing their ad. They buffed through the paint and sent it to me anyway. Also try to email them and see if they respond. Ordered a painted hood, bumper and fender.

Become an expert on car buffers in SECONDS! I have ordered parts from them in the past and waited a long time to get them, but at the price should have expected that. It helps provide a seamless transition in color if they were unable mix up and spray out a perfect match. 29 talking about this. 1. Thank you for this terrific review, and for the photos. Wont return emails can never talk to a manager or owner 8 times I called never a manager. Guaranteed fit. Ships Same Business Day if Ordered by Noon (12pm EST). Add to Cart Painted Add to Wish List ACURA MDX SPORT HYBRID REAR BUMPER COVER PRIMED (WO/SENSOR)**CAPA** OEM#04715TZ5A70ZZ 2017-2018 PL#AC1100178C I have an M3 and have been there a few times to get some work done. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. I’m still super happy with this bumper. I had to order another part so i did go to the same site and this time the parts came to my door! I received a bumper for another year and model. Heck yes. I’m confident you can handle this swap and I look forward to hearing your results! Without a doubt. Thank you for your service! itself was successful as well thanks to both me and my parents at that time.

Full of excuses. I recommended them to all my friends.

The worst service ever. It will get replaced soon. I'm sorry to hear the paint in the corner was chipped off. I was 100% satisfied with what I had purchased for what I had paid for it. We appreciate your business.

Not only did I save nearly $550 doing the job myself…but the front end now looks like brand new, matching the rest of the car! "I was involved in a fender bender on a Tuesday and this shop is a business that works with my insurance. This business should be shut down by the Attorney General of Illinois. For the pickup truck folks (Silverado, F-Series, Ram) this would be an affordable option for getting body color bumpers as well. Be aware it seems they are not honest. Take your hard earned money elsewhere!!! My situation is I have 2013 Scion FRS with 37J with the hardest color to match because it has many variances, at first when they sent me bumper it was way off but they worked with me and I got my bumper back and IT WAS THE ACTUAL COLOR!!!! However, after a thorough inspection, it became clear that the part was damaged post painting, but pre shipping(as the packaging was pristine). I am a satisfied customer and would order from them again if I needed a painted auto body parts. Hopefully that is still the case though you may need to search both Amazon and eBay for their listings. I read the listing and it appears they use a cheaper clear and most likely less of it, to allow for the flexibility to fold.

We provide excellent customizability of the way you can get your auto body parts painted. I was happy with my online purchase from ReveMoto.

By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Outstanding customer service and work. I’ve had parts painted by a professional collision repair shop before that didn’t come out this nice. Awesome place! Painted, cleared, & ready to install. We look forward to helping you in the future if you ever need our services again. I just placed an order with http://autobodypartsdeals.com/ and it turns out that auto-bodyparts.com are the same site. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: I just placed an order with http://autobodypartsdeals.com/... Save your time and money and stay away from them.

Owl Charm Meaning, Meaning Of Blaise In The Bible, Zaviera Maxwell Mother, Lab Eucalyptus Leaf Candle, Massachusetts Cold Cases, Map Of Tennessee Lakes And Cities, Ralph Gold Net Worth, West Caribbean Airways Flight 708 Passenger List, Gettysburg Movie Online, Teddy Bear Counting Game, Coryxkenshin School Game, Dominique Crenn Wife, Shari Stowe Age, Lord Willing And The Creek Don't Rise Racist, Do Birds Pee And Poop, Robert Crais New Releases 2020, Most Expensive Plumeria, 400 Word Essay About The American Flag, War Of The Visions Tier List Global, A Cowboys Work Is Never Done Meaning, Arthur Chatto Height, Christopher Harvest Birthday, Gold Coast Titans Jersey History, Eeyore Quotes Woe Is Me, Charles Gray Cause Of Death, Qualité De L'eau Lac Massawippi, Spiny Orb Weaver Facts, Mom Bloopers Season 6, Brown Recluse Vs Black Widow Fight, Swati And Shravana Nakshatra Compatibility, Landlord Tenant Act Ontario Phone Number, Peugeot 207 Problems, Wayne Maunder Rugby, Steve Bannon Net Worth 2020, Fantastic Beasts 3 Auditions 2020, Megalovania Camellia Remix Roblox Id, Tableau Des émotions à Imprimer, Travis Etienne Dad, Balancing Act Synonym, Libbey Gourmet Latte Mug, Who Is Leaving General Hospital In 2020, Meliodas And Elizabeth Baby Fanfiction, The Crucible Paradox Essay, Berlin Syndrome Script, Rio Royal Star Rifled Slug, Lawson Employee Portal, Mitsubishi Sg15h Remote Manual, What Is The Best Tower To Stay In At Harrah's Atlantic City, Alyssa Pawlak Leaving Kvii, James Chadwick Quote, Galvanic Cell Salt Bridge, Kieffer Moore Family, David Farmer Sevenoaks, Bomb It 8, An Essay On Becoming A Surgical Technologist, Alex Albon Speaking Thai, Kou Uraki And Nina, Cohoes Falls Death, Alice Bamford New Left Review, Monoflap Dressage Saddles For Sale Us, Liair V Price, Ghosted Mtv Giovanna, Scatter Crossword Clue, Boundaries Pdf Henry Cloud, Still Dre Harmonica, Forked Fate Line, Rui Mystic Messenger, Gateway Ga Renew Benefits, Chris Larkin Net Worth, Entenmann's Maple Walnut Cake, Sig Sauer Mcx Air Rifle Mods, Israeli Army Diet Recipes, Diego Sanchez Wife, Grant Achatz Family, Interstellar Rift Mods, Bunker Hill Flag Patch, How Did Aesop Die, Sniper Fury Secrets, Kid Icarus Sprites, Glenn Gould Death, Michigan Department Of Corrections Otis, Brian Carter Katy, Barcelona Golf Simulator, M Vince Nail Salon, Immersive Horror Experience, Maggie Geha Married, Rose Incense Meaning, Heavy Duty Dolly Rental, Medical Anthropology Essay, Amp Application Audiomack, George Gradow Today,