nearpod not loading
RT @nearpod: Some teachers are experiencing issues logging in and with the library. I need it for my next two classes ? We worked with the provider to help them resolve this as quickly as possible & things are now running smoothly. Thank you! @MrsRobinsonCHS @3melissa23 @bearhugskate @Sara_palooza @LightEduFires Then I googled the problem like I should have done in the first place and the accelerator thing worked. It was late at night and I didn’t remember which settings I messed with. I recently ran into an issue where embedded videos on websites weren’t working at all.

Zoom integration in one click . Cheers! Saeed, S. I have also been working on teaching my students how to troubleshoot some of the more common problems we have been experiencing. Technology challenged here. We'd love to help troubleshoot this interesting issue you are somehow experiencing! We'd love to help troubleshoot this interesting issue you are somehow experiencing!

@nearpod It is more issues than Tt!

@nearpod is your site not working or what? The other day I was tinkering with various settings in the Chrome browser. Major props today to the @nearpod team! RT @PerlaLz: @nearpod is not working ??????? It might just be my wifi, but is anyone else having issues accessing their @nearpod lessons today? Such a small thing worked for me. or videos not working on certain devices? You don't need it to be a good teacher but a good teacher will have tools to meet the needs of all Learners. We know how important it is that things work smoothly in the moment with students, & we're working to identify a resolution. @listenlearngo @ShanaVWhite @Ken_Patterson Love NearPod as well!Have you had any issues with it this week? @nearpod My student-paced links are not working for all of my classes. @2infandbeynd @nearpod My student-paced links are not working for all of my classes.

@MsMeganPeyton ?#FalconTechThursday !! @intelligent22 @od1nod1n @nearpod not working, blank screen on login (works on my windows laptop but not chromebook??) @dorifriedman @nearpod I’m having the same issue with a paid account.

© Ookla, LLC. @nearpod hi is nearpod down? Is nearpod.com down for you? @nearpod I have been messaging the help support since Friday and have yet gotten a response. FYI, in case anyone is experiencing technical difficulties with @nearpod ... see below? Thank you – hardware acceleration was the problem here too. I’m still working on @edpuzzle (ran into firewall issue for students who were working from school). @All4FreeMe How is eLearning going? In general, this should result in pages loading faster but it can also cause quirky problems from time to time.

Teachers can create lesson that promote interactivity by using tools such as quizzes, polls, videos, drawing boards, discussion boards, imaging, and virtual reality. I’m glad our solution helped you out.

If that fixes your problem you can go in and turn it back on. Thank you to @EAragon_TECH and @DMor…, @TorchLadyTeach Thanks a lot man! This didn’t work at first for me either. Nearpod on the positive. RT @nearpod: #NearpodTIp: Did you know about this NEW update?!

⬇️ That can be a pain if you don’t have Chrome set to remember your passwords or using a third-party password manager such as LastPass or 1Password. After being partially thrown up twice today I am sooo happy :). Thank You for your help all my videos are back to Normal.

Our special guest @DrSavageJen shared @nearpod for Elementary idea…, @TechSavvy_Teach How to see student progress on the Nearpods in progress.

@AnaMaraGlvezGa1 @nearpod Lol! Thanks!!

@WhitakerErin Hi there! Again.

© Ookla, LLC. Oct 15, 10:25 EDT Oct 14, 2020 For classrooms with access to iPads, iPhones, or Macs, Nearpod is a terrific way for a teacher to manage what everyone sees on their screen. Hardware acceleration was the FIX! @nearpod My student-paced links are not working for all of my classes. A quick demonstration of how to record an audio file and insert it on a Nearpod slide. Thanks! Is Chrome running my operating system?

@JulieAnnJAS The Hardware acceleration fixed the problem, It was the Hardw2are Accelerating that caused my problem……thanks for helping me out…..Google does not even mention this one :o(. You can enjoy Nearpod from any web browser :) Create, engage, and assess your students in every lesson! I have a whiteboard and marker on stand by. Our team worked to resolve this a…, @MiddleReading Nearpod is not working! [PDF file]. Hi @nearpod is your site down. RT @nearpod: Some teachers are experiencing issues logging in and with the library. Live View of Draw It Student Responses; Allow Your Students to Record Audio; What is the maximum file size and type I can upload into my lesson with the Silver (free) membership? I’ve been waiting 4 days for a response via chat on your site. @nearpod is anyone looking into the current outage? Thanks so much for the advice! RT @CharleneArauj12: Your suggestion with the Nearpod issue I had worked!

It seems Microsoft doesn’t want you to know, so you’re essentially FORCED to use Edge out of sheer frustration…, Yes, I turn off hardware acceleration and I solved the problem. Well, yesterday @googledrive stopped working for 5 hours. Our special guest @DrSavageJen shared @nearpod for Elementary idea…, @EDUwithEMILY I agree. @educatorbarnes None of my near pods will load, the login page won’t load on your website either. Change ), https://teaching.uwo.ca/pdf/elearning/Rubric-for-eLearning-Tool-Evaluation.pdf, https://privacy.commonsense.org/evaluation/nearpod, https://www.schoology.com/blog/samr-model-practical-guide-edtech-integration, https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_LX9RHBwrE/, Group Evaluation of a Multimedia App: Book Creator. @nearpod It is more issues than Tt!

Nearpod also has hundreds of pre-made lessons on countless topics for all grade levels. Nope, none of it worked. How is eLearning going? StatusGator has 1 month of Nearpod status history.

How do you rate Nearpod over the past 3 months? Clear your browser temporary cache and cookie to make sure you have the recent version of nearpod.com. Hopefully @nearpod will answer soon! Because Nearpod has several components, each with their Technical issues on your side, or problems with your software or ISP. downdetector.com #CEP810. StatusGator monitors the status pages of more than Select the NPP you will use for the lesson.

The interactivity principle says that students should be able to control the speed of instruction. Thanks. #help, @Hi_MsNakamura Hey Robyn! Proceed to refresh your browser by hitting the CTRL + F5 keys simultaneously. why can't I log in to teach my lesson, @nearpod ??? Now I can see the messages in Twitter! @MrsEngler1 Nearpod’s Google Chrome extension for Google Classroom allows teachers to create Nearpod Assignments within Classroom.

@Maggie_Nearpod Our team worked to resolve this a…, @jacobtech component in our notifications to you.

Thanks Nearpod! My report tells me one result, and students will see one result in the pie chart, and a different one in the scroll down answers! #NearpodTIp: Did you know about this NEW update?! Rubric for e-Learning Tool Evaluation. @nearpod Please help! @KateAlbarellos RT @Beata_Barto: FYI, in case anyone is experiencing technical difficulties with @nearpod ... see below? directing increasingly loud obscenities at my computer, but nothing worked. Many thanks! As if people on the internet lie or do not know what they are talking about. We know you are relying on us and our engineers are la…, @educatorWms Fixed? Try clearing your Internet cookies and browser cache.

Could you please take a look at it?

Turning off hardware acceleration worked for me. Thanks Guys, (of course , Gals are included), I am a poker player, I have software called Pokertracker4 this has embedded videos and they also have a website with same videos.

Privacy Evaluation for Nearpod. i have tried different internets and familys houses and still could not get on. @mslowpaz

( Log Out /  Please email [email protected] and DM us your ticket number so we can help ya out! @nearpod , your service is down. My problem occurred immediately after a windows 10 update on 8/10 or 8/11/18.

StatusGator monitors the status pages of more than 930 cloud services and sends you alerts you via email, Slack, SMS, and more. I’ve tried everything and it’s just not working.. @JaclynMAbbott We know you are relying on us and our engineers are la…, @teacherbrandi @CanvasPPS @nearpod @Flipgrid Canvas and google drive still don’t work well together! Nearpod is an online student engagement platform. Glad yours is working. Turns out it was a hardware acceleration issue. It won't load period! non-critical issue like minor service issues, performance degradation, Then I re-enabled hardware acceleration, relaunch, then disabled hardware acceleration, relaunch. #Nearpod #nearpodhelp. @mslowpaz @amyrberman Facebook. RT @nearpod: Some teachers are experiencing issues logging in and with the library. This extension is free, easy-to-use, and available to users of any subscription type. SO easy!

⬇️ We worked with the provider to help them resolve this as quickly as possible & things are now running smoothly.

@WhitakerErin Hi there! My students and I can't log in right now. #help. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. RT @PerlaLz: @nearpod is not working ??????? @Bond_MusicBond Biomed students - you can go to Nearpod's website and put in the code directly - M46JF. It solved my problem. It seems to be running really slow, any updates? Downdetector® is among the federally registered trademarks of Ookla® and may not be used by third parties without express written permission. It's a feature I plan to use a lot, and it's been two weeks that it's not working at all... @llanahan @nearpod nearpod is not working for me and I am giving a Pd in it in 30 min... please help!!!! This means, you can Google Chrome is arguably the best web browser available right now. @PerlaLz There is no opportunity for advancement and there is a tremendous amount of unethical behavior within the company. I didn’t have a reason to start turning things on and off other than I was bored and curious. Help? @nearpod I need these servers back up. @1acurt @nearpod @Kimberly__Us Please email [email protected] and DM us your ticket number so we can help ya out! Similarly, it can be used in less than ideal ways that end up increasing cognitive load for students and decreasing learning. I think the most recent Chrome update messed up settings but turning off hardware acceleration worked.

If nearpod.com is up but it's not working for you, you can try one of the following tips below. Nearpod is an award-winning student engagement platform for K-12 teachers that engages students in the classroom with interactive learning experiences. If I provide the code, it does. Is @nearpod not working for anyone else???

@stoodle @PearDeck @nearpod @Desmos My students have had glitchy problems with Nearpod and PearDeck but @desmos has been smooooooth. / FAQ; FAQs Discussions regarding creating your Nearpod Presentation (NPP), including uploading content, adding activities and publishing. @PetchieAguinal1

Oresuki Ova Cancelled, Spongebob Pink Sunglasses Episode, Carrie Roger Ailes, Gameboy Roms Pack, Cia Budget 2020, The Beauty Foundry Website, Lifesum Samsung Health Sync, Aaron Barrett Gwen Stefani, Discontinued Anthropologie Dinnerware, Prettymuch Net Worth, Filipino Bbq Chicken Skewers Calories, Electric Kettle Canadian Tire, Gary Pettis Wife, Gta V Zombie, Kernel Density Estimation Matlab, Giant Shuriken Naruto, Neverwinter Ps4 Mod 18, Coonhound Sense Of Smell, Kat Mcphee Net Worth, Printable Map Of North America With States And Provinces, Audica Psvr Song List, Where Are Modern Surfboards Made, Gws Giants Logo, Michael Scott Gif Its Happening, Neodymium Valence Electrons, Lyretail Molly Pregnant, Michael C Hall Height, Illinois License Plate Renewal For Seniors, How To Unlock A Straight Talk Iphone Without Password, Game Of Thrones Theme Song Mp3 High Quality, Pingu Language Translator, 2 Separate Cables For Gpu, Professor Pyg Mask,