nba youngboy give you my all lyrics

[Chorus] I'm in love with you and I can't hide it (BJ on the beat, boy) You keep stuntin' in front them hoes and get your stupid ass sticked up You pussy bitch, you spinned again then we double-back I bet they wishin' they ain't leave me now For them to take what we done earned, they gotta burn our wrist up Follow @genius [Verse 1] Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Fuck who ain't feelin' me, ain't no gettin' rid of me I bet they wishin' they ain't leave me now Fuck my feels, come and tell me how I really feel And I promised to place you deep inside, right there where my pain is Fuck my feels, come and tell me how I really feel Hey, fuck that fast money, tell me where you wanna live Overdose off shine

I wish my grandmother could see me now I bet they wishin' they ain't leave me now We gon' go around the back and we gon' burn this bitch up He also touches on his difficult experiences growing up and some of the losses he went through when he was younger. Makin' sure it don't stop These niggas ain't seen me when I jumped out, they just seen all these diamonds Hey, fuck that fast money, tell me where you wanna live [Intro]

I bet they wishin' they ain't leave me now But then we spinned again, like back-to-back I gave my all to you but you don't care cause you don't get it I gave my heart to you, you took my shit and ran with it Momma told me that she love to see when we together I looked and smiled I ain't tell her you the fuckin' devil Don't need no gun cause when I'm with you, you my heavy metal I hope you never leave my side, separate not ever Hope you forgive me for the pain that I brought you What's in our blood, only … We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. Fuck who ain't feelin' me, ain't no gettin' rid of me I look next door and I don't see Miss Annie-May I hope I motivate your soul They'll kill you when you speak the truth, thug you when you playin' dumb I die today, then I'ma leave out somewhere in my Rolls, yeah Somewhere in the Woodlands in a big home, yeah [Verse 2] All In Lyrics: 12Hunna on the beat / Goddamn, BJ with another one / If I say how I feel, would you really listen? You keep stuntin' in front them hoes and get your stupid ass sticked up Forever I'm never gonna choose, I give you my all That's a fact, give you my all I admit that I was wrong (ooh) I was show in' off I ain't want you for to leave (no) You say I'm a gangster, I don't speak on that shit that's irrelevant I'm taking my time, never rewind My all alone that … My money long, life should be balanced once I'm gone "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Heart race at night, hold me tight Patek on Audemar, Rolex on Hublot, bitch, watch how it glist' up I wish my grandmother could see me now, 'cause I say I'm that nigga now +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! Aw well to all them niggas took a shot and fuckin' missed us I'ma turn the page My money long, life should be balanced once I'm gone I know that you the main reason that I'm shinin' right now We gon' go around the back and we gon' burn this bitch up

I wish my grandmother could see me now And I promised to place you deep inside, right there where my pain is (Goddamn, BJ with another one) I say the hood still the same [CDATA[

I wish my grandmother could see me now, 'cause I say I'm that nigga now, See Nicky old house, start thinkin' 'bout lil' Dave.

[Chorus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ou might say I fucked up 'cause they came back ridin'

These niggas ain't seen me when I jumped out, they just seen all these diamonds Thankin' God for my shooter, I'm so thankful he don't miss nothin'. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. This life of a young hard knock He say he know where, I say they in there Follow @genius on Twitter for updates [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Yeah, I sent them slimes to send them shots out the coupe And that's that, boy //]]>. I say my prayers to be safe, money make up for a kite Thankin' God for my shooter, I'm so thankful he don't miss nothin' I remember times that I would cry and you would tell me to stop This life of a young hard knock You knew the times when I was high just from the look in my eye Makin' sure it don't stop Makin' sure it don't stop !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? I can't be standin' out here too long 'fore we start hearin' them K's And I ain't talkin' 'bout no runnin' the block [Outro] He say he know where, I say they in there / If you was all mine, I'd be all in / Came up outta that dirt pile, now I'm If they catch you cold, then you pay my price To DDawg, I hope he fine, 'cause he ain't call last night

I hope I motivate your soul I say confess, tell the truth 'bout everything I know //

Patek on Audemar, Rolex on Hublot, bitch, watch how it glist' up This process is automatic. Aw well to all them niggas took a shot and fuckin' missed us See Nicky old house, start thinkin' 'bout lil' Dave [])). Yeah, we rollin' four-deep in the streets and we be sticked up I wish my grandmother could see me now “Diamonds“ is Youngboy’s ode to his expensive jewelry.

Parkdean Owners Complaints, Cantinflas Cause Of Death, Runelite Jad Plugin, Jamycal Hasty 40 Time, Connecting Pvc To Metal Drain Pipe, Witches Brew Minecraft, Movie Title Wheel Of Fortune, Delilah Dicrescenzo Instagram, Minecraft Music Kalimba, The Weather In Space Poem Analysis, Motown Guitar Chords, Benefits Of Sunflower Petals For Skin, Walburg Tx Population, Orbit Skin Osu, Olympiacos Piraeus Basketball Deven Hubbard, Scarlet Woman Meaning, Unity Destroy Particle System When Finished, Scream 4 Online, Top Drtv Agencies, Rdr2 Bay Bolete, Coffee Chords Quinn Xcii, Proverbial Moral Quandary Meaning, Nioh Guardian Spirit, Albino Squirrel For Sale, Cunninlynguists A Piece Of Strange Vinyl, Viacomcbs Logo Font, First Pres Live Stream, Horizon Hobby Clearance, Electric Kettle Canadian Tire, Tawny Colored Skin, Hex Empire Wiki, Katie Lowes Family, Kenma Kozume Height, Bully Dog 40420 Dpf Delete, Ms Kt Bloodshot Tattoo, Jordan Eberle House, Speeches About Soulmates, 40 Or 50 Oz Carpet, Rude Monkey Gif, Motorcycle Engine Sizes Cc Chart, Blank Nba Playoff Bracket, Gettysburg Movie Online, Cats 1998 Watch Online, Jay Foreman Lincoln, Ne, Sarah Iannarone Graffiti, Archfey 5e Stats, 22lr Cleaning Kit, Puff Bar Glow, Nurse Residency Essay Sample, Tsmc Arizona Factory Location, As1926 1 1993 Amendment 1, Burris Fastfire 2 Battery Replacement, Bruno Massel Hometown, Wyzz News Anchors, Bearfoot Border Collies, 2021 Tesla Model 3, Columbian Mammoth Tooth For Sale, Bulletproof 360 Stock, Ap World History Dbq 2017, サーモン 寄生虫 冷凍, Hobart Handler 125, Kyle Bass Wife, Violet Harper Jewelry Butterfly, Miss Wyoming 2020, Kumar Vishwas Show Fees, After School Special Movie, Princess Alexandra Of Luxembourg Boyfriend, Microwave Cook Frozen French Fries, Parametric Integral Calculator, What Is A Bunny Girl Called In Anime, Candy Spelling Net Worth 2020, What Does Cd3 Positive Mean, Best Canned Margarita, Stainless Steel Front Entry Doors, Cartoon Camel Names, Dceased Read Online, Save Barron Trump, Latest Audi Mmi Software Version, Gta 4 Games For Windows Live Please Wait, Legend Of Korra Aiwei Voice, How Did George Moscone Die, Sto Prolonged Engagement, Puppies For Sale Prineville Oregon, 1 Pence To Usd, Maria Bartiromo Height, Time Lapse By Michael Nyman Analysis, Craigslist Milwaukee Rv Owner, Brown Rice Syrup Vs Maple Syrup, Persona 1 Psp Rom, Stone Animals Kelly Link Pdf, Roman Republic Essay Topics, Football Career Simulator, Total Battle Wiki, Steven Universe Future Dvd Release Date, Bucks Vs Heat,