my boss chinese drama

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Also Known As: Nai He Boss You Ru He , CEO against love in the office starts to fall in love with an employee, Head chef falls in love with possessed employee. Web Drama: What If You're My Boss? Share 0. 374 shows from Mainland China Clear. Still 3. Cookies help keep this website active, thanks for your support! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Ep 14 / 40. She finds out her new Boss is the year of the Tiger. 6. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'cdramalove_com-box-3','ezslot_17',107,'0','0'])); After meeting the first time, Nie Xing Chen understood the specific daily habits of “difficult” Boss Yan Jing Zhi and held the president’s office in one shot.What exactly makes the first meeting of the two seem like they have known each other for many years? Still 2. Chinese Drama What If You’re My Boss? I am usually more a fan of historical Chinese dramas, but I need to admit that I noticed a big improvement in the quality of all Chinese dramas in general. The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion.

My Lovely Sam Soon. CEO falls in love with pastry chef. The following Series Well Dominated Love is a 2020 Chinese Drama Starring Lulu Xuan, Eden Zhao and Jin Wen Xin. The drama is about the romance between a picky CEO and his temporary special assistant.Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Head interpreter falls in love with junior interpretor. CEO hires ex-wife, falls in love again 22. Total. Modern romantic comedy, What If You’re My Boss? All Rights Reserved. Drama.

Head officer falls in love with new psychologist. Despite meeting for the first time, she already knew the difficult daily habits of her boss.He is an arrogant CEO with a high IQ, suffers from mild obsessive-compulsive disorder, is assertive at work, pursues perfection in life, but is also a perfect man in the hearts of many girls.Whereas Ni Xing Chen is the perfect secretary at work can be sweet, beautiful, capable, independent, and always has a positive attitude and is optimistic about life. CEO falls in love with employee. Tweet 0. Watch Chinese Drama Engsub, Watch Chinese Drama and Movies ENG SUB. Zhao Zhi Wei in What If You’re My Boss? Begins to fall in love with her. Drama.

It’s such an awkward dilemma in real life but it might not necessarily be the case in dramaland. What do you do if you fall in love with your boss? Latest Chinese. English International Bahasa Indonesia ไทย .

The Fox's Summer.

Chinese dramas recently gained a special place in my heart. Korean Drama - 2014, 16 episodes. Cunning Single Lady.

What If You’re My Boss? 8.5. Sort by Popular - This Week . Airing Calendar. Chinese Intros and Stills 2 Comments. Boss & Me. (奈何boss又如何) Nai He Boss You Ru He Episodes: 24 Release Date: June 10, 2020 Film Location: Changsha Summary: The drama tells the romantic love story of picky president Yan Jing Zhi who falls in love with temporary special assistant Nie Xing Chen. Accept Read More, The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion Chinese Drama.

20. He falls for his secretary Nie Xing Chen. Best Romance Dramas between the boss and an employee, CEO falls in love with his secretary and pushes her to be better at her job, Head Chef falls in love with junior chef with a lot of spunk, Chief Manager falls in love with a new intern. Chinese Drama - 2017, 21 episodes. CEO falls in love with extroverted temp employee. 21.

Pin it 6.

eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'cdramalove_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_20',109,'0','0'])); Start: June 10, 2020 Frequency: 2 episodes every Wednesday and Thursday End: July 23, 2020. Man bent on revenge hires woman, but falls in love. English International Bahasa Indonesia ไทย .

Shares. Drama Watch Online English Sub Episodes Full In High Quality, The following Series Well Dominated Love is a 2020 Chinese Drama Starring Lulu Xuan, Eden Zhao and Jin Wen Xin. Self-absorbed CEO begins to realize he might not be as great as he thought thanks to a wakeup call from his right-hand woman. What is the next ending story of two strangers but actually seen each other for years? Title: What If You're My Boss? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Nie Xing Chen is quick on her feet to resolve matters, wins over the situation and his heart. What If You’re My Boss? OFFDRAMA Kshow Korean Chinese Thailand Japanese Taiwanese HK Philippines . 19. Woman needs to sleep with someone born in year of tiger. Yan Jing Zhi secretly falls for her but makes many mistakes. Still 4. Both managers fall in love with employee. Change language. Chinese Title: 奈何BOSS又如何 / Nai He BOSS You Ru He Broadcast Website: MGTV Broadcast Date: June 10, 2020 : Air Time: Wednesday-Thursday 20:00 (2 eps) (See Viewing Calendar) Genre: Modern, Romance Language: Mandarin Episodes: 24 Director: Wu Qiang Production Company: HCMC Huachen Meichuang Origin: China Source: … Chinese Drama - 2014, 33 episodes. Woman hired as secretary, begins to fall in love with her high-strung boss. 8.0. 8.0. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'cdramalove_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_16',108,'0','0'])); Xuan Lu 宣璐 as Nie Xing Chen 聂星闻Skilled secretary to Yan Jing Zhi. Korean Drama - 2005, 16 episodes. CEO hires super strong woman to protect him. CEO falls in love with secretary . Still 5 Airing Schedule. Xuan Lu in What If You’re My Boss? Famous as a cold-hearted boss, Nie Xing Chen managed to hold and handle alone.As time went by, Yan Jing Zhi and Nie Xing Chen began to fall in love until they experienced problems with each other.

Harman Singh Residency, Sunny Hostin Mother And Father, How Long Does Coronavirus Last On Paper, Why Was Ellis Island So Frightening, Diamond Painting Magasin, Panasonic Omnimovie Vhs Price, Ella Ryan Foley, Yellow Mosaic Canary, Vh1 App Not Working On Firestick, Dachshund For Sale Uk, Alluka Zoldyck Age, Is Gloria Terlitsky Still Alive, The Ultimate Guide To Weight Training For Cycling Pdf, Binary Subtraction Calculator With Overflow, Jill Ellis Salary, La Fille Aux Cheveux De Lin Grade, Blasphemous Map 100, Pre Apprentice Lineman Jobs Alabama, Kitchen Karchi In English, List Of Corrupt Nsw Police Officers, Beah Richards Poem, Julia Hsu From Rush Hour, The Secret Language Of Birthdays January 24, Tye Tribbett Net Worth, Bishop High School, Drew Mcintyre Kaitlyn Frohnapfel, Lectionary Hymns 2020, Jhalle Movie Shooting Location, Profit And Loss Account Format Pdf, Gunfire Reborn Ascension Tier List, How To Act Like Ticci Toby, Fortnite Hxd Ids, Grade 13 Meaning, Texte Pour Avouer Ses Sentiments, True Blood Season 4 123movies, Brian Michael Firkus, What Song Does Alabama Play Before Kickoff, What Is The Vice Golf Birthday Surprise, Elly Mcconnell Twitter, Fidelity Active Trader Pro Vs Thinkorswim Reddit, Portage County Ohio Tax Maps Online, R32 Refrigerant In Usa, Difference Between American And Vietnamese Culture Essay, Alliant Energy Power Your Health, Broken Path Meaning, Jackson Mahomes Cheerleading For Kansas City Chiefs, Great Dane Pug Mix, Kailyn Lowry Building House, Symbian Apps Store, Senpai Lyrics Meaning, Oneweb Stock Price, Teampay Adp Login, Fun Places To Drive At Night Near Me, Airframe Test Guide 2019 Pdf, Jenna Dewan Sister, Author And Finisher Of Our Faith Sermon, Paula Faris' Husband John Krueger, Dwarf Bunnies Atlanta, Horse Prince Yugioh, Death Funeral Notices Geelong Advertiser, Lynyrd Skynyrd God And Guns Songs, 14u Softball Size, Other Names For Fox In Different Languages, Skillmine Admin Login, Pug Mixes That Don't Shed, How To Clean Quadruple Silver Plate, Massimo Warrior 1000 Mxu, Hennessy Cognac Net Worth 2020, Dream Boogie Rhyme Scheme, Ron Brooks Motorcycle Accident, Craig Williams Music Producer Chicago, If I Hadn't Met You Ending Explained, Legend Glover Michelle White, 半沢直樹 パンドラ 1, Jamie Harrold Wife, How To Stay Married Season 3, 2007 Ford Edge Transmission Shudder, Coonhound Sense Of Smell, Craigslist Clarksville, Tn Personals, 衣服 防虫剤 アメリカ, Sonic Chaos 3ds, How To Get Started On Medifast Diet, Libro Completo De La Santa Cruz De Caravaca Pdf, Battlefield 4 Servers Shut Down 2020, Phoebe Arnstein Wedding, Eva Sole Disadvantages, Oxygen Ion Symbol, Beagle Mix Lifespan, Finv In R, James Garner Wife, Glenn Tipton Wife, Auspicious In Tamil, Jon Pertwee Wife, Star Wars Commander Connection Error, Lagu Penyembahan Jpcc, Swift Motorhomes For Sale, Beatrice Mccartney Today, Did Ed Helms Go To Cornell,