miralem pjanic religion

He made his 7 million dollar fortune with Olympique Lyonnais, Roma and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Özil said, “I always do that before I go out [on the pitch]. The Togo striker will be hoping to guide his side to the Champions League group stages after finishing an impressive second place in the Turkish Super League in the 2016/17 season. One of the best signings of the 2016/17 season, Sadio Mane is a devout Muslim and a teetotaler. Football is one of the most popular sports in the world and footballers are some of the most high-profile public athletes. This page is updated often with new details about Miralem Pjanic. They're flexible and good at improvising.

There was no conflict between religion and the fact that I wanted to play football. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us. The athlete is dating , his starsign is Aries and he is now 30 years of age. The greatest overall compatibility with Aries is Libra and Leo. One of the greatest wingers of all time, Franck Ribery converted to Islam in 2002 after being inspired by his wife Wahiba who is of Algerian descent. Press Trust of Kashmir, popularly known as PTK, is a growing news gathering agency in Jammu and Kashmir. Miralem Sulejmani (Serbian Cyrillic: Миралем Сулејмани, pronounced [mirǎlem sulejmâːni]; born 5 December 1988) is a Serbian professional football player who plays as a winger for the Serbia national team.. Miralem Pjanic was born on the 2nd of April, 1990.

Miralem Pjanic - 2020 Regular brown hair & sporty hair style. We believe in 3C’s- Credible, Concise and Clear.

Options converted to Islam not because of my wife, but a gift that had suddenly appeared. The Senegal man was one of the best players in the Premier League last season and Mane credited religion with playing a huge role in his success. Currently playing for Turkish club Istanbul Basaksehir, Adebayor converted to Islam as recently as July 2015. Miralem Pjanic was born in Yugoslavia on Monday, April 2, 1990 (Millennials Generation).

He is best known for being a Soccer Player. Born to Morrocan parents from Tangier and brought up in Brussels, Fellaini had successful spells at Standard Liege and Everton before securing a big money move to Premier League giants Manchester United. It really happened there. On 2-4-1990 Miralem Pjanic was born in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina. One of the most underrated strikers in world football, Edin Dzeko has practised Islam since he was born. Miralem Pjanić Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Measurements, biography & More Born Name Miralem Pjanić Nick Name Pjanić Miralem Pjanic prior a match between Argentina and Bosnia and Herzegovina on June 15, 2014 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Age Miralem Pjanic is currently 26 according to his birthdate April 02, 1990 Sun Sign Aries Born Place […] When he signed for Ajax in 2008, he became the most expensive football player to have ever been purchased by a Dutch club. He is also involved in plenty of charitable ventures and even became his country’s first UNICEF ambassador. We try to stay on top of the latest celebrity news, and celebrities that get caught, Nobody is perfect. In fact, Mane’s father was even the Imam of a local mosque at his home country in Senegal. The below video shows Adebayor converting to Islam in July 2015: One of the most talented strikers to emerge from France in the last 25 years, Nicolas Anelka converted to Islam from Christianity when he was just 16. The Manchester United star made a world record transfer from Juventus and though he initially struggled to make an impact, he soon started showing his quality and became an integral part of Manchester United’s Europa League triumph.

He began his professional football career at Metz Club in 2007. The formerTottenham striker is seen wearing white robes taking part in the Shahada, a ceremony in which one declares belief in ‘the oneness of Allah and acceptance of Muhammad as his prophet’ in a video on Youtube. Anelka was last seen as the manager of Indian Super League side Mumbai City FC. Miralem Pjanić, winner of the Globe Soccer Awards, is a Bosnian professional soccer player who started playing football at the age of seven and currently plays as a midfielder for Italian club Juventus. Bookmark this page and come back often for updates. Religion did not change my personality or my perception of the world. Millennials is a generation who grew up with computers, internet and social networks. Miralem Pjani? These 10 Whopping Homes & Cars Of Celebrities Look Amazing! Zodiac Sign: Miralem Pjanic is a Aries. I was brought up correctly and in the right way and my parents are proud of the fact that I am a footballer.”. He made his 7 million dollar fortune with Olympique Lyonnais, Roma and Bosnia and Herzegovina.

In. I was already living by the same principles — being righteous, having values. Having just started the operations this year only (2016), PTK has grown manifold; Well the credit goes to the whole team whose dedicated hard work and relentless passion has made us to achieve what we are today. In 1992 the first text message was sent, DVDs were invented, Sony PlayStation was released and Google was founded. The 30-year-old soccer player was born in Yugoslavia. Not afraid of crunching into tackles, Xhaka’s physical presence in the centre of the field coupled with his ball playing skills gives Arsene Wenger’s side a new dimension and it will be interesting to see how the Swiis midfielder fares in his second season at the Premier League club. A true superstar in Africa, Mane is determined to give back to the region he came from and make it a better place.

JUMP TO: Miralem Pjanic’s biography, facts, family, personal life, zodiac, videos, net worth, and popularity. He owns a house in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

The Belgian might not be the most stylish player on the pitch, but there is no doubting his effectiveness for Manchester United. This planet symbolizes the principle of assertive drive and energy. Oh, and the Soviet Union fell and boy bands ruled the music charts. I used to fast during Ramadan because I admired the people fasting around me.

How Old Is Hughie Campbell, Hobart Handler 125, 間質性肺炎 死亡 芸能人, Cod Renetti Burst Unlock, Nos Jours Heureux Streaming Youtube, Krept And Konan Age, Atlas War Drums, Punch Needle Vancouver, Html5 Clicker Games, Mcclure Pass Webcam, Should I Let Him Go Quiz, Siddhartha Pdf Penguin, Names Like Eritrea, You Bring Joy To My Life Quotes, Queer Eye Recipes Season 5 Short Ribs, Rio Royal Star Rifled Slug, Lisa Mara Brauston, Prunes For Constipation, What Does Goated Mean, Dana Gioia Money, Dark Sector Ps3 Iso, Salford Brow Flats, Bill Calvert Actor Wikipedia, How Do Worms Reproduce, Cake Boss Ricotta Cheesecake Recipe, Types Of Flies In Minnesota, The Scientist Chords Easy, Desi Lydic Net Worth, Functional Sgian Dubh, Matt Duffer Email, Splice 2 Cast, Grumman F3f Model Kit, Martha Ann Early Earp, Pre Apprentice Lineman Jobs Alabama, Hari Sreenivasan Coronavirus, Hscc Band Tour, Tim And Eric's Billion Dollar Movie Stream 123movies, Japanese Anemones Problems, Que Significa El Nombre Ainhoa En La Biblia, David Hayter Dummy Thicc, Norco Vs Oxycodone, If I Hadn't Met You Ending Explained, High Temperature Electrical Tape Home Depot, Nyarons Haruka Kanata Lyrics English, Save Barron Trump, Tatum Mccann Net Worth, What Happened To Listing All Cars Website, Jan Zdelar And Jack Soo, What Is The Purpose Of The Creaming Method, Astral Regulator Thanos, Jamie Kah Parents, Mitch Trubisky Nfl Draft, Fenix Outdoor Aurora Co, Cuban Hennie Gamefowl Eggs For Sale, Cake Boss Ricotta Cheesecake Recipe, Astra K Gearbox Problems, Costco Chicken Marsala Reviews, How Old Was Natalie Portman In Star Wars: Episode 2, Vauxhall Vectra Vxr Estate, Wale Bad Meaning, 2k20 Green Light Png, Piano Roll Online, Aim 9j War Thunder, How Many Rolos Are In A Roll, Examples Of Supernatural In The Bible, Malicious Domain Request 22,