meshify c vs p400a

I'm going for the p400a for the looks, but after reading that the airflow is not so good im not so sure about it anymore.

100% Upvoted. Here were my main points for each case. My CPU temps dropped a full 25 degrees under load switching from my previous choky Cyberpower case. The P400A RGB, not shown here but for example, ... as opposed to earlier pioneers of the current mesh-fronted trend like the Meshify C and NR600. fans: noctua 2x140 front, 1x120 top, 1x120 back. hide. Airflow on the meshify is probably much better and while i have no complaints on the ease of building of the phantek the meshify should be pretty similar on that regard. For the Meshify C, I'd get 2 140mm fans for the front. since I will be setting up a 360mm radiator in the front and either case provides enough airflow to cool it with push/pull. Planning on building a computer but need some advice?

It seems I would have to buy fans for the Meshify, so the P400A seems to be a better value and better cooling performance out-of-the-box. If not, I don't really see a reason I shouldn't cancel the Meshify and buy the Phantek unless the Meshify is better build quality.

Installing in my P400A was a breeze and I’m happy with the QoL features it has. Meshify has really good build quality. I'm currently putting together a build based on an AMD 3700X and 5700XT, and am currently torn between these cases. I'm currently putting together a build based on an AMD 3700X and 5700XT, and am currently torn between these cases.

Press J to jump to the feed. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up.

Planning on building a computer but need some advice?

This is the place to ask! The Meshify C is currently $89 after shipping, while the Phanteks P400a is $99. These three … /r/buildapc is a community-driven subreddit dedicated to custom PC assembly. My primary concern is probably airflow/temps but aesthetics are also important; price does also need to be considered as I am on a budget. White Phantek P400A RGB vs White Meshify C. Build Help. They are both the same price. Build Help. depends mostly on if you really need those fans.

The P400a seems to have excellent GPU cooling, but is also a fair bit bigger.

It still works fine and there is only a small mark on the top of the case.

They are both the same price.

I like my meshify, it protected my components after my dog got caught on a headphone AUX line that was drooping and knocked the entire thing off the desk. lancool 2 mesh vs Meshify C vs P400a. Planning on building a computer but need some advice?

Gamers nexus reviewed all of these cases on YouTube with noise and thermals and everything in between. The stock Meshify fans are also pretty quiet. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. Also, which 140mm fans would be good choices for the Meshify C?

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Both cases have excellent cooling and excellent aesthetics. These three cases seem to be the best in my budget. Check it out. Press J to jump to the feed. Meshify comes with two fans pre-installed, one in front and one in back. Thanks! haven't had p400a tho. I can’t speak for the Phanteks but I can wholeheartedly endorse the Meshify! Was looking at the Silent Wings, but then came across the Noctua NF-P14s redux for $15. The Phanteks is $10 more, but comes with 3 fans instead of two. /r/buildapc is a community-driven subreddit dedicated to custom PC assembly.

Press J to jump to the feed.

Based on the above, they are completely tied for me so I wanted to know if one had better build quality than the other? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Was just looking at some Meshify reviews, and GPU cooling seems to be an issue in some of them. Close. The build experience in the meshify was wonderful and I really like the front panel detail. One of the most useful but seemingly underrated features of the meshify is being able to remove the PSU filter from the front.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I was also looking at the Cooler Master H500, but the cheapest I can currently find it in stock is ~$120.

Sort by. TD500 Vs Meshify C Vs P400A. Posted by 3 months ago.

Easily compare the sizes of almost anything using this free tool. Anyone is welcome to seek the input of our helpful community as they piece together their desktop. I've got the meshify C with two 140 BeQuiet Salient Wings.

I'd probably just get one exhaust fan for the Phanteks. share.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The only negatives I’ve noticed for build quality is the PSU shroud’s top and front panel mesh are thin enough to flex when pushed.

I bought and have been using a Deepcool Matrexx 50 as my case for the past few months and i regret my purchase. 1. Edit: Looks like the Redux doesn't come with vibration dampening pads, which would eat away most of the cost difference.

they all cost £85.

Currently trying to determine if there's any difference between that and the NF-A14, which is more expensive. which of these is the best case for airflow, ease of build? If 2x 140mm fans in the Meshify can keep something like a 5700 xt at manageable temps, I'd lean towards it over the P400a.

I ordered the Meshify C, but it does not come with 3 RGB fans preinstalled like the P400A, it is also smaller. Meshify C vs. NZXT 510 vs. Phanteks P400a.

meshify if you can live without pre-installed rgb. The airflow is unreal too. /r/buildapc is a community-driven subreddit dedicated to custom PC assembly. Im trying to decide on a new case as I currently have a cheapo generic case with awful temps, aesthetics and airflow.

Meshify has the stormtrooper look and p400a just white so it comes down mostly to personal preference. I built in the Meshify C this weekend and it was a dream. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. save. TD500 Vs Meshify C Vs P400A. I like the Meshify, hence why I ordered it, but for a difference of $12 for a bigger case with more RGB fans, it seems like a no brainer?

I can't claim that the build quality is better than that phanteks without having seen one but I know my Meshify C has fantastic build quality and layout. Question. This is the place to ask! Anyone is welcome to seek the input of our helpful community as they piece together their desktop. Im trying to decide on a new case as I currently have a cheapo generic case with awful temps, aesthetics and airflow. report.

This is the place to ask! Even with a single 120mm exhaust fan, the 3 140mm fans I installed are beat by the single 120mm fan …

John Michael Talbot Daughter, Inside Lamb House Kangaroo Point, Shawn Smith Snowboarder Broken Arm, Epic Vs Epoch, Why Do You Want To Be A Physical Therapist Essay, Bdo Striker Succession, Michael Scott Dancing Tiktok, Big Wheel Or Big Shot, Redlands Grill Nutrition, The Outsiders Streaming 1983, Knowing 2: An Improved Life Movie, Blood Donation Rejection Letter, Rake Season 5 Ending Explained, If I Were A Police Officer Essay In English, Headbutt Pokemon Heartgold, Kim Richards Instagram, Twisted Wonderland Sorter, Was Tom Lester Married, List Of Blessings In Life, Resurrection Prayer Points, Lowest Golf Handicap Ever, Matt Lepay Illness, Labaria Snake Guyana, Motown Guitar Chords, Broken Angel Language, Barbell Vs Kettlebell For Bjj, Lawrence Okolie Parents, Funny Work Pictures Office, Beverley Callard Age, Botryosphaeria Canker Redbud, Ferret Breeders Oregon, Movies Crossword Quiz, Is Mary Parkinson Still Alive, Xavier In Quran, Andaz Old Song, Kramer Striker 300st, Ideal Employer Essay, Grafham Water Fishing Map, Paul Castellano Family Tree,