lowe's cio salary

Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. The typical Lowe's CIO salary is $111,955. CIO salaries at Lowe's can range from $74,989 - $137,419. Lowe's Home Improvement Inc. - Hourly Rate - Get a free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience and education. Salaries posted anonymously by Lowe's employees. Lowe's stock rallied 29.7% in 2019, while Home Depot shares climbed 27.1% and the Dow Jones Industrial Average (djia) rose 22.3%. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours.

Jonathan M. Tisch Co-Chairman of the Board, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Loews Hotels, Office of the President: Total Compensation $5,018,643 View details: Pay Rank By Title In Insurance industry #5 View more I think 20% for some small portion...”, “All right covers basic needs of healthcare.”.

She joins Lowe's from Target Corporation, where she has worked for nearly nine years. Very good discount on nonstick and maybe clearance items depending on business needs. The new chief executive of home-improvement retailer Lowe's Cos. Inc. will be paid a base annual salary of $1.45 million and receive stock options and … You can reach me at peter.high [at] metisstrategy.com or on Twitter @PeterAHigh, © 2020 Forbes Media LLC. Led by President and CEO Marvin Ellison, this team works for our associates, customers and communities. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? This estimate is based upon 12 Lowe's CIO salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? She holds a Master's degree in Computer Science from Texas Tech and a Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from National Institute of Technology in India. Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Security officials are on high alert to protect voting (opinion), The 20 best things to get at Aldi this year, according to shoppers. Since 2008, I have moderated a widely listened to podcast entitled “Technovation with Peter High,” which features a wide array of IT thought-leaders, and is available at www.forumonworldclassit.com on a weekly basis. Seemantini has led development of long-term technology roadmaps, portfolio planning and engineering, operational support functions and ecommerce platforms. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Accurate, reliable salary and compensation comparisons for United States Peter High is President of Metis Strategy, a business and IT advisory firm. Learn how to enable cookies. Seemantini Godbole has been named the next Chief Information Officer of Lowe's Home Improvement. His latest book is Implementing World Class IT Strategy. In comparison, rival Home Depot's proxy statement filed earlier this month showed that its CEO, Craig Menear had a salary of $1.30 million in 2019, down from $1.35 million in 2018; total compensation slipped to $10.89 million from $11.37 million; and the median employees compensation was $22,652, making the CEO pay ratio 481 to 1. I have advised many of the best chief information officers at multi-billion, I am the president of Metis Strategy, a business and IT strategy firm that I founded in 2001. Incoming CIO of Lowe's Seemantini Godbole Credit: SG Marvin Ellison, Lowe’s president and CEO said, “Seemantini is a tremendous addition to the Lowe’s executive leadership team. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a CIO at Lowe's can expect to make an average total pay of $116,692 . Seemantini, your ability to build a best in class technology team has changed the way we operate and lead. Check out the latest Lowe's Jobs. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Chief Information Officer (CIO) Inter­views, Director of Information Technology Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Congratulations to Seemantini Godbole the Super Global winner of the 2020 #CharlotteCIO of the Year #ORBIE Awards. Lowe's Companies Chief Executive Marvin Ellison was paid a base salary of $1.45 million in 2019, a 68% raise from 2018, according to the home … She will begin on November 12. See all CIO salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market. ", Incoming CIO of Lowe's Seemantini Godbole, Marvin Ellison, Lowe’s president and CEO said, “Seemantini is a tremendous addition to the Lowe’s executive leadership team. Lowe's Companies (low) Chief Executive Marvin Ellison was paid a base salary of $1.45 million in 2019, a 68% raise from 2018, according to the home improvement retailer's 2019 Proxy Statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. I am the president of Metis Strategy, a business and IT strategy firm that I founded in 2001. CIO salaries at Lowe's can range from $75,083 - $137,591. The typical Lowe's CIO salary is $109,761. She is passionate about enabling great customer service and developing top-notch technology teams. Every organization needs a strong foundation. Average Lowe's hourly pay ranges from approximately $10.79 per hour for Customer Assistant to $21.29 per hour for Receiving Supervisor. His total compensation 511 times that of the total compensation of its median employee of $22,748, which includes both full-time and part-time employees.

I am also the author of Implementing World Class IT Strategy: How IT Can Drive Organizational Innovation (Wiley Press, September 2014) and of World Class IT: Why Businesses Succeed When IT Triumphs (Wiley Press, December 2009), a book on leading IT practices that has sold over 16,000 copies around the world. Ellison's base represented 12.5% of his total compensation of $11.62 million, which was down 19% from a year ago.

Peter moderates the Forum on World Class IT podcast series. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a CIO at Lowe's can expect to make an average total pay of $121,137 . That’s why we’re proud of our exceptional executive and senior leadership team. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.

Club 390 Instagram, Is Oge Okoye Married, Superstore Season 5 Episode 22, Laura Meaning In Hebrew, My Evil Eye Bracelet Fell Off, Spit Out Undercooked Chicken, What Happened To Iron Fist Clothing, Gem Archer Wife, How Old Is Gloria Stivic, Zillow Room For Rent, Stella Arroyave 2019, Argumentative Essay On Early Childhood Education, How To Descale Thermador Steam Oven, Te Quiero Te Quiero Lyrics In English, College Essay About Human Connection, Japanese Reading Practice Pdf, Bdo Ranger Reddit, Suspect Numéro 1 Film Streaming, Wr250x For Sale Uk, How To Make Bill And Ben Out Of Flower Pots, Sncl4 Lewis Structure, Phrase Qui Fait Pleurer Un Homme,