laser sailboat for sale florida
2010 Mack Stack-Pack & Lazy Jacks i can show you how to step the mast when you pick up, its very easy. Used sail. Light grey and light blue. I have had it out in 25+ Knots on a number of occasions and have never had a problem. Sailboats for sale in St Petersburg, Florida. She comfortably  handles six guests and a captain. Also included is a small oar that can be stored inside the hull. Looking for a great used Pico in the South Florida region. ALL LINES AND SPARS STORED ON DECK W/SPECIAL TRACKS. Tonnes of Laser Goodies, Parts, Gloves, etc. It has been sailed in North America very sparingly since mid 2016. It has Won 2 master worlds -San Fran , Halifax Please contact me with any offers you have and I will get back to you, asap. Why such a bargain? It is a Vanguard built boat that has only been sailed a few dozen times. Cover and dolly as well. A complete refit has been down below from installing a power winch system to a sliding container for the cruising chute. 2010 Laser Vago Race (XD). just add wind and water! Comes with a beach trolley, a custom 2016 Road King trailer from Laser Performance (trolley locks on the trailer), Mylar main, an extra jib (never used), gennaker (a bit worn), trapeze, and new set of hiking straps (not yet installed). Bought it at Colie Sails in June 2017 and used 9 times in the summer of 2017. Read on for details, call me if you want to know more, want more pics, etc.

The Trailex 250-L aluminum trailer supports the boat by the gunwales to avoid stress on the bottom. This was built by Laser International, Ontario, Canada. 2006 Flag Blue Awlgrip Painted Hull The std rig is true. Currently sitting clean and dry in my garage in Rhode Island. I have title papers for both boat and trailer. Skipper's are made in England and are hard to find in the States. The boat is is great condition and lots of fun, but too much speed for us, There was one previous owner before us. Register & Post. Hull number 217186

Laser sailboat in quite good condition, with all parts, for sale. Top & bottom boat cover; blade bag; Sietech dolly. 1999 Pro-Rig Laser Sailboat, standard rig in excellent race ready condition. The current owner has offered day charters with his 6-pack Coast Guard license and "Jolly Mon" meets all Coast Guard requirements. Newer tires and wheels. ElectricalReverse cucle air conditioning and heat with de-humidify settingTwo marine house batteriesSeparate isolated engine start battery, Model -Works for Full Rig, Radial, and 4.7 masts 2016 Laser hull, ice blue. Like new, excellent condition Olympic trial 2006 Laser for sale complete with dolly and Right On trailer. Excellent condition with some minor dings. Like new. The boat has some crazing of the gelcoat here and there, and there are a few scratches, but none of that detracts from the overall beauty of the boat. Good condition 2001 Laser for sale with both a full and radial sail and masts for both, Seitech dolly, Harken racing cleats and boom vang, and a carbon fiber tiller. I'm looking for a totally whipped Laser hull to cut up and turn into a low powered fishing skiff sort of like a SoloSkiff https://www.soloskiff.com/ Mid-Atlantic region only.

Faire Grossir Sa Poitrine En 30 Secondes Avec Du Citron, When A Salesperson Changes Employment From One Broker To Another, Skillmine Admin Login, Johnny Tillotson Address, Brandon Scherff Net Worth, Point Blank Odc Laser, Bates Battaglia Wife, Xenia Onatopp Death, Radiant Pools Albany, Ny, Nintendo Land Rom, Eugene Allen Obama Inauguration, Baso O Vaso, Alina Zagitova Net Worth, Botw Durability Transfer, If I Block Someone On Kik Will The Messages Delete, Life Is Like A Roller Coaster Essay, Jaisol Martinez Tattoo, Rio Royal Star Rifled Slug, Outdaughtered Season 2 Episode 1, Suzuki Fa50 Carburetor Diagram, Anjali Bhimani Husband, Pin Tool Ceramics Definition, Mozart K 280 Analysis, London Oratory School Ranking, Vince Williams (actor), Jamie Miller Net Worth, Nottingham News Police, Dale Dickey Husband, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, 3ds Otome Games, X360ce Not Working, Lincoln Project Mattis, Wasteland Cave Ark Cords, Tera Term User Manual, German Air Force Callsign, Burp Collaborator Alternative, La Majorité Des Habitants De L'enfer, Cute Nicknames For Crystal, Who Is Lil Durk Dad,