john leary messages may 2020
You also found several batteries had wires that were fused together. I tell My faithful, do not be afraid to share My Word with the people. You will see extremes in both droughts and floods across America. I will separate My faithful from the evil ones, and I will cast all the evil ones into hell.

As the good weather is here, your people want to be free to worship Me, and free to work again for those who are unemployed. Trust in Me that all of My refuges will be ready to receive people at the time they are needed.”, Jesus said:“My people, you are familiar with the Bible prophecy which shows the whole world coming under control by the Antichrist for a brief time.

Some will be doing laundry and sewing clothes. Most all of the churches will be taken over by the schismatic church. –around the U.S. and around the 50 States and Puerto Rico; around the White House, around the Government buildings; around President Trump and Vice-President Pence. Beware! He was brave and had courage from the Holy Spirit to try and convert these peoples to faith in Me. The Blessed Mother said: “My dear son, all of you are celebrating Mother’s Day for your wives and mothers. I pray to Our Lady as Mary Refuge of Holy Love that the Truth and Light of Heaven be bestowed upon everyone who visits this website. Pray that your leaders will do the right things for your people to recover.”, Jesus said: “My people, because the corona virus is also striking your military, America is becoming more vulnerable to attack from your enemies. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! (St. Joseph, the worker), Jesus said: “My people, it is coincidental that you are celebrating My foster father’s feast, as he was a working carpenter. This is why My faithful will need to adjust to their new lives at My refuges.

Fr. – MaryRefugeOfSouls, To The Great Warning (Illumination of Conscience) – 7 Days and 7 Nights The Cross of Our Savior Will Be Seen in the Sky – MaryRefugeOfSouls, for Those Preparing for the Warning (Illumination of Conscience) This Fall 2020 – MaryRefugeOfSouls, Attention! Some people will be involved in preparing the two general meals. Beware! –around all your faithful prayer warriors.

Beware! Prophet John Leary Tuesday, May 5, 2020 Jesus said: “My son, when you were looking in the basement for any evil things, your friend sensed something wrong … –around the U.S. and around the 50 States and Puerto Rico; around the White House, around the Government buildings; around President Trump and Vice-President Pence. Pray for more churches to open, and for more people to be allowed to work. Without Me, you are nothing, but I am with you every day. You could also see My Warning and a call to come to My refuges in the fall so My faithful are not killed. Pray that people’s workplaces survive so people still have a job to come back to.”, Jesus said: “My people, you know that your businesses have to open soon, or they will go bankrupt. This vision is showing you some people who are digging mass graves in the ground where they will be burying the many people who will die from the fall virus. I provided you good weather, and all of your people volunteered their time to help you. You are wise to stock up on some extra food because you may see heavier restrictions in the fall. You will be living confined to My refuge properties for the duration of the Antichrist’s tribulation. This could be an unsafe wiring setup with only your 4 gauge wires. I will protect My faithful from any harm from the evil ones.”, Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you a passage in Revelation (Chap 10:9-11) when St. John took a scroll from an angel and he ate it, it was sweet to taste, but bitter in his stomach. Some opposition party people are holding back opening, so they can make your President look bad. I repeat: DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINE OR FLU SHOTS THAT WILL LOWER YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. –around all your faithful prayer warriors. I researched an AC coupling battery inverter system which could charge the batteries when the grid is off. Fear not because your guardian angels will place a shield of invisibility over you when you come to My refuges. Give praise and thanks to Me for providing what you need to survive.”, Jesus said: “My people, in some areas there are still hundreds of people dying every day from the corona virus, mostly people with compromised immune systems. Now, you had to order 11 more new batteries to replace all of the original batteries. Some of these food shelves are stocked by donations and some government aid. Does God Exist? Who Is Jesus Christ? What Is The Gospel? Your people need to work together during this crisis, because people’s lives and jobs are at stake. Here are resources for you! You did not have lock downs for the Spanish Flu or the annual seasonal flu. Pray for your protection from all the plans of the evil people. God the Father – “This prayer property (Holy Love Ministry) will be open until 12:00 midnight on the night of November 3rd in order to accommodate those who decide to come here and pray for a favorable outcome to the election”, Visit: ‘My Sacred Shelter’ to place free prayer requests, as well as for more intensive prayer and fasting for your special intentions; sign-up for blog posts, Resources – For Those Wondering – Is Pope Francis the False Prophet? My refuges will be your new arks as Noah protected his people. This virus attack was meant to control your movements and reduce the population. –around all your faithful prayer warriors. This recovery will be short lived when you will see a worse virus return in the fall.”, Jesus said: “My people, today you see a beautiful sunny day after some days of rain.

It is the plan of the deep state to crash your economy, which is why this virus was purposely made to remove your President for their takeover. This year will again see low reservoirs and drier conditions than normal. You also visited your relatives who died. Having enough power for your water pump and sump pumps will cover your main need for well water and keeping your basement dry. One side wants to take the risk of opening up your businesses, but with some social distancing and masks.

You know that your own country will be taken over by the Antichrist. Taking such an action against My Blessed Sacrament will bring condemnation down upon the evil ones in My Church, who will deny Me just like Judas did. Does God Exist? After you have done some research on what gauge wire you need for a 200 amp set of batteries, you noticed how your 4 gauge wires were only good up to 85 amps.

The Warning will come during a chaotic time. You are storing up extra canned foods on your new shelves so they can be multiplied when you will need to come to My refuges for protection. You have had some stimulus and unemployment checks, but people need regular jobs to pay their bills. As the chaos of what is coming occurs, I will send My Warning to give all sinners an opportunity to be saved. If you carefully open your businesses, you can reduce the loss of jobs, and hopefully bring back your businesses to good financial health. So when I call My people to My refuges, you can see how to assign jobs, and call on Me and My angels to provide for your protection and your needs.”, Jesus said: “My people, this breaking of the glass on this monstrance is a sign how the schismatic church will go against My Blessed Sacrament. My Easter people are also joyful with the spring weather, and some flowers are coming out. Some people may be able to return to their old jobs, but some small businesses may not be able to reopen, and you will have unemployed workers. Prophet John Leary Tuesday, February 25, 2020 Jesus said: “My people, you are feeling down at this time of year with all of the snow, rain, and clouds, so I …

Acer Gn246hl 144hz Hdmi, Frank Abagnale Iq, James Krause Mma Net Worth, Isuzu Mux Suspension Upgrades For Towing, Motorboating Urban Definition, Arrival Ltd Ipo, Sao Fatal Bullet Hood, Karuna Kontha Malayalam Pdf, Benelli M3 Parts, Celeste The Owl, Gotrax Rival Vs Gxl V2, Bones Of The Earth 5e, Noah Schnapp Merch, Roblox Isle Turret, Annoying Roblox Id, List Of Emotional Wounds, Is Dale A Male Name, Luke Dahlhaus Height, Learning Disability Nursing Dissertation Examples, Bloxburg Castle 100k, Gta 5 Hydra Upgrades, Alcapurrias De Jueyes, Amor Eterno Song Meaning, Phillips Exeter Hockey Camp, Ffxiv Sleep Disturbed Riddles, Aussiedoodle Miniature Poids, Sonic Retro Wiki, Who Was Barbara Hale Married To, Melissa Lee Husband, Shayla Name Meaning, Intimacy Vs Isolation Essays,