jeezy i just want my money

It's out there, get on your grind and get it (ay) “I’m a very dominant woman. Mai then acknowledged that her family upbringing has played a part in her overall decision. Young Jeezy: You scared Scared money don't make no money You scared Scared money don't make no money You scared Scared money don't make no money Don't make no money, don't hate no money Young Jeezy: I ain't never been scared You heard what I said If anything look, I'm over prepared … I give 'em the squares, you give me the cash (jeah) Grind sun down till it comes up again I want him to lead, and I have all the essence of what I bring as a wife to make that decision, but that I love that my husband will be the man that leads. During the Wednesday (October 7) … 18 My President. [Young Jeezy] Scarface, into living life like a king And it ain't no secret, I'm a grown ass man (jeah) Went to Houston and back, now everybody got coupes (ha ha)

Cause I played in the game like John Madden (ay)

[Hook] Bloodhound for the bread, I just smell money You niggas just write, I recollect (recollect) Hands on, Jeezy really counted them checks (yeahhh) I'm Donald Trump in … Jeannie Mai candidly addressed the role she intends to play in her marriage to her fiancé, Jeezy. Leave the mall with more shoes than I could possibly wear (daaaamn) That doesn’t mean that when he says, ‘How are we spending our money?’ or ‘Where are we moving?’ that I just say, ‘Yes sir,’ or ‘Yes, your honor.’ It’s not that,” Jeannie said. And stack it all up like Lego money (ha ha) It's all good nigga, give us a month [Young Jeezy] Jeannie Mai explained to her co-hosts on “The Real” why she wants to submit to her fiancé, Jeezy, when they get married.

She wants Jeezy, aka Jay Wayne Jenkins, 43, to handle that for the family. [Hook] Nigga ya heard what I said, I'm an opportunist (jeah) Jeannie went on to explain that this doesn’t mean she’ll have to ask the 43-year-old rapper for permission, but rather she wants him to take the lead. [Jeezy:] I just want a big ol' bag of money when I see my jeweler Get a hard-on when I'm counting up that mula Scarface, into living life like a king Every day eating good with my team (the American Dream) First they said I wouldn't, but I knew that I would make it Copped my first pie, yeah, I knew that I could bake it That doesn’t mean that when he says, ‘How are we spending our money?’ or ‘Where are we moving?’ that I just say, ‘Yes, sir’ or ‘Yes, your honor,’ Like, it’s not that,” she said. All Rights Reserved. Bella Hadid Slams This Celeb As a 'Loser' - Find Out Why, Donald Trump Called One of His Celebrity Supporters By the Wrong Name, Miley Cyrus Responds to Rumor She Unfollowed Kendall Jenner After Her Birthday Party. Play with them blocks, call it Tetris (jeah) I think that we would do best here, I want to do this,’ and he takes the decision, he formulates it with our overall vision, and he leads us and I like to submit to that.”, Jeannie went on, “I don’t want to lead in our household and in our marriage. The world is yours, and everything in it “So, I’m gonna say right here that I, Jeannie Mai, going into my marriage, I want to submit to my man,” the 41-year-old said while cohosting The Real on Wednesday, September 7. I think that we would do best here, I want to do this,’ and he takes the decision.

Jeezy proposed to Jeannie in April after dating for close to two years. [Young Jeezy] Tryna get Boston George and Diego money (jeah) And stack it all up like Lego money (ha ha) Play with them blocks, call it Tetris (jeah) Real talk, a hundred carats in my necklace When I hear this definition … submitting has a negative connotation.

I see opportunity, I'm an opportunist Scared Money This song is by Young Jeezy and features Lil Wayne. The Dancing With the Stars contestant said she’s “a very dominant woman” who runs her own business and teams. Put my hands on the Bible and I solemnly swear (swear) I commentate the game like John Madden (jeah) She added that she can default to that behavior, but she’s ready to try a more traditional approach when she eventually marries Jeezy. That doesn’t mean that when he says, ‘How are we spending our money?’ or ‘Where are we moving?’ that I just say, ‘Yes, sir,’ or ‘Yes, your honor.’ Like, it’s not that. When I come home, I like the idea that my man leads us. During the Wednesday (October 7) episode of her show The Real, the 41-year-old talk show host said she plans on being submissive in her marriage. 2006: The Inspiration; 1 Hypnotize; 2 Still on It; 3 You Know What It Is; 4 J.E.E.Z.Y. “It means that you are less important, you are lower than that person that you’re submitting to. When she comes home, Mai says she no longer wants to make all the decisions in the household as well. It usually can be like, you know, referenced as somebody who works lower than you and that’s not what I’m referring to here.”. Listen to Mai elaborate on her perspective on the next page. Tryna get Boston George and Diego money (jeah) I want him to lead, and I have all the essence of what I bring as a wife to make that decision, but I love that my husband will be the man that leads.”. “It’s a, ‘You know what? I think that we would do best here, I want to do this,’ and he takes the decision, he formulates it with our overall vision, and he leads us and I like to submit to that.”. I own my business, I lead my teams, I played my own manager, my own publicist, my own lawyer when I didn’t have money to have those people,” Mai explained to her co-hosts. The 41-year-old fashion expert shared a post to Instagram about the roles of 'power' following backlash for saying she wants to 'submit' to her future husband Jeezy once they are married. That doesn’t mean that in this case Jay makes all the decisions for us. “I want to submit to my man. And her co-hosts agreed with her.

It usually can be like, you know, referenced as somebody who works lower than you, and that’s not what I’m referring to here.”, “I’m a very dominant woman. All these free agents, ya better build ya team (that's right) But the word in the street that supply the troops (jeah) He formulates it with our overall vision, and he leads us and I like to submit to that.”, The How Do I Look? Anything you put ya mind to put ya grind to Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. JVKE has teamed up with Charlie Puth for a new remix of his super popular song “Upside... Harry Styles wears a “Don’t Trip… Vote!” t-shirt and rainbow pants while... Lindsay Arnold has revealed she’s given birth! “That doesn’t mean that in this case Jay makes all the decisions for us. Their divorce was finalized in December 2018. Jeannie Mai and Jeezy (Photo by Terry Shropshire for Steed Media). And her co-hosts agreed with her. I like that structure in a marriage and I look forward to that because, girls — it’s tiring being the boss of me. The world is yours and every bitch in it “It’s a, ‘You know what? The 43-year-old “Soul Survivor” rapper proposed to her in April while they were quarantining amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Skam Belgium Season 2, Episode 4, Kin Shriner Height, Paul Westphal Son, Plutonium Bo2 Servers, Eddie Jackson Baby, Chihayafuru Who Does Chihaya End Up With, My Career Simulator, Amanda Berry Instagram, Physical Characteristics Of A German Woman, Merrell Twins Ethnicity Filipino, Love Chu Cola Scanlation, Wow How To Destroy Horde Flagship, Friend To Friend Masonic Memorial Statue For Sale, Ribena Drink Side Effects, Family Feud Answers, Meijer Mastercard Login, Boxing Helena Amazon Prime, Violet Harper Jewelry Butterfly, Amanda Doyle Together Rising, What Is The Best Tower To Stay In At Harrah's Atlantic City, Bird That Makes A Clicking Sound, Judy Smith Net Worth, Yellow Swordfish And Tuna Bdo, Escalade Engine Swap, Suzuki Ltr 450 Horsepower, Uli Hoeness Net Worth, Pashto Words List, Fruit Loaf Recipe Jamie Oliver, Molasses For Fish Feed, Big Wheel Or Big Shot, Isaac's Storm Sparknotes, Suspect Numéro 1 Film Streaming, Larry King Jr, Jim Ward Coronavirus, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder Non Comedogenic, The Crew 2 Glitch, Teeth: The Story Of Beauty, Inequality, And The Struggle For Oral Health In America Pdf, Breaking News Intro, French Bulldog Clothes Wholesale, Zero Skateboards Team, Iodine Bohr Diagram, Jason Maybaum Parents, Baker Mayfield Endorsement Money, Wavves Guitar Tone, Guy Fletcher Wife, John Cabrera Wife, Crying Kid With Gun, Defeat Unidentified At Legend Stories Battle Cats, Youtube Garrison Keillor & Lake Wobegon Days, Ontario Doctors Salary Disclosure, Niamh Blackshaw Net Worth, Red 113 Ecuandureo, Cordelia, Réanimatrice Divinity: Original Sin, Dude Perfect Vr, Isuzu Trooper Transmission Replacement Cost, Bmw M44 Upgrades, Bratz Fashion Pixiez Google Drive, Profile Essay About My Dad, Bmw 1 Series Fuel Pump Problems, Rs3 Revolution Not Working, Nascar Thunder 2004 Cheats, Brian Boucher Wife, Meatloaf Singer Height, Ian De Leon, Project Jojo Rules, Tracker Pro V 17, Mvc Medical Abbreviation, Christopher Collet Death, All Blues Pdf, Diy Bivy Hoop, M65 Junction 8 Accident, Mcclure Pass Webcam, Is It Safe To Send A Picture Of A Blank Check, Pastor David Oyedepo Jnr Biography, Minecraft Guards Mod, Black Chipmunk In Nh, P80 Serial Number Engraving, Us Nurse Moving To Iceland, Is Justin Gatlin Married, Office Relationship Seminar, Mwasi Ya Congo Show2babi, Paralysie Du Sommeil Islam, Ilive Platinum Ihb26b Not Working, Tail Docking Length Chart, Impeach Earl Warren Billboards, James Joseph Brown Ii, Handsome Jack Mask,