jason maybaum parents

After that, Jason starred in Disney Musical known as Freaky Friday in 2018. He is originally from Los Angeles, California, United States of America. https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/jason-maybaum-42761.php, Top NBA Players With No Championship Rings, Celebrities Who Are Not In The Limelight Anymore, 21st Century Film & Theater Personalities, 21st Century American Film & Theater Personalities.

Fast Facts: Nationality: American; Ethnicity: White; Occupation: Actor and TV personality; Father: Laurie Maybaum; Mother: Samantha Maybaum; Height: 4 Feet and 2 Inches; Weight: 35 Kilograms He was born under birth sign Virgo. Besides, he is doing good with his career.

Thus, he is currently single and till date, there are no details of his previous relationships and affairs . I play Levi on Disney Channel's Raven's Home! All the celebrities, including myself put themselves out there for the world to love, enjoy and judge. See More: Aubrey Plaza Bio, Married, Husband, Net Worth, Height, Age & Career. Jason Maybaum started his career at the tender age of 7 and so far the child actor has starred in various tv shows, movies, and commercials. He then earned his 1st major role on the Starz series entitled as Blunt Talk in 2015. He can be followed in his pages on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram in which he has gained a lot of followers. 87 talking about this. Each and every one of them are amazing. He was one of the celebrity contestants on the children's dance show ‘Dancing with the Stars: Juniors’ that premiered on ‘ABC’ on October 7, 2018. Jason is managed and represented by his own mother, Laurie Maybaum. #tbt Don’t remember if I thought this was fun or if I was going to be eaten , A post shared by Jason Maybaum (J) (@jasonmaybaum) on Oct 18, 2018 at 10:16am PDT. He became a series regular in the year 2017 along with Raven-Symone on Raven’s Home in Disney. His mother, Laurie Maybaum, acts as his manager and also manages his ‘Instagram’ account, ‘jasonmaybaum,’ which has already gained over 309 thousand followers.

His favorite superhero is Batman and cats are his favorite animals. The same year, he played ‘Oliver’ in the Matt Letscher-starrer TV movie ‘The Perfect Stanleys.’ On February 25, the following year, he appeared as ‘Bratty Son’ in a single episode of the ‘Comedy Central’ sitcom ‘Workaholics.’ The episode was titled ‘Night at the Dudeseum.’. Jason lives with his family. 35 kg or 77 lbs He is more up to polishing his skills and abilities to give his 100 percent in his acting career. See More: Olivia Presti Age, Family, Height, Net Worth & Boyfriend. He guest-starred in the American series ‘Blunt Talk’ and appeared in the TV movie ‘The Perfect Stanleys.’ He made his big-screen debut with the role of ‘Jed’ in ‘Bitch.’ One of Jason’s most notable roles has been that of ‘Levi Grayson’ in ‘Raven's Home.’ He has also appeared as ‘Fletcher Blake’ in the TV film ‘Freaky Friday.’ Jason has also been part of the film ‘Desperate Waters’ and the series ‘Workaholics’ and ‘Teachers.’, Jason began his career in acting when he was 7 years old. Jason is extremely fond of his camera and cannot part with it. I hope you enjoyed my performances and support the remaining teams! He holds the American nationality. Despite his young age, he’s proved his acting … His mother’s name is Laurie Maybaum. The series premiered on ‘Disney Channel’ on July 21, 2017, and is presently in its second season. Jason also appeared in the dark comedy ‘Bitch,’ written and directed by Marianna Palka. As much fun as I had in front of the camera performing for you, I also enjoyed learning from the 100s of people you don’t see that work behind the scenes to make the show what it is. Jason Maybaum was born on August 31, 2007, in Los Angeles, California, United States. Initially, he worked in several commercials. Build. He was raised in his own hometown of LA. Concerning his online presence, he is not active on any social media like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. His mother, Laurie, acts as his manager. However, his exact net worth is not revealed as it’s still under review. He also appeared as ‘Leo’ in an episode of the ‘NBC’ single-camera sitcom ‘Superstore’ titled ‘Glenn's Kids.’ The episode was broadcast on April 6, 2017. Jason Maybaum Net Worth, Age, Height, Parents, Siblings, Career, Bio, Facts April 21, 2020 Jason Maybaum is the child actor who could be seen in the recently released movies “Desperate Waters” and “Resident Alien”. In 2017, he starred in the tv series Raven’s Home alongside Raven-Symone. His Twitter account is administered by his mother where he amassed more than 5,356 followers. Awesome week at @ravenshomeofficial with Director @daniellefishel, A post shared by Jason Maybaum (J) (@jasonmaybaum) on Dec 21, 2018 at 6:12pm PST. Currently, the actor is schooling in LA and managing his acting career simultaneously but the exact information of his school’s name isn’t mentioned anywhere.

Through our research, we conclude that his salary per episode is around US $10K-12K.

In 2015, he guest-starred as ‘Eli’ in two episodes of the ‘Starz’ series ‘Blunt Talk,’ starring Patrick Stewart. Account managed by adult. Jason was just at the age of 7 when he started his career in acting. The duo will be mentored by Emma Slater who is a professional dancer and champion of DWTS. He was seen in the second episode of the mocumentary series ‘The 5th Quarter’ titled ‘Selling Out: The Frank Cushman Story’ in 2018. Raven's Home is an American family sitcom television series developed by Jed Elinoff and Scott Thomas that premiered on Disney Channel on July 21, 2017. At present, Brown has been recognized after making his appearance on the junior season of a dancing reality show called Dancing with the Stars. An American by nationality, Jason Maybaum is a well-known actor who is widely known for making his appearance on the shows such as Teachers, Superstore, and Workaholics. Born on November 30, 2007, the child actor mainly works in the advertisement, television shows, and films. Further, he shares a loving relationship with his parents. However, he succeeded in winning the heart of millions of people through his appearance in Disney channel’s comedy TV series Raven’s Home. His mother, Laurie Maybaum, acts as his manager and also manages his ‘Instagram’ account, ‘jasonmaybaum,’ which has already gained over 309 thousand followers. That same year, he was also cast along with Jenna Elfman in a Fox pilot The Perfect Stanleys. He joined movies and tvshows named Raven's Home (Since 2017), Bitch (2017), Dancing with the Stars: Jun... (Since 2018), Freaky Friday (2018) and Becoming Bond (2017). The ‘Disney Channel’ original movie ‘Freaky Friday’ had Jason playing the role of ‘Fletcher Blake.’ It was a musical TV film that premiered on August 10, 2018, and starred Cozi Zuehlsdorff and Heidi Blickenstaff.

I can say I think everyone grew and enjoyed the experience, like I did. A spin-off of ‘That's So Raven’ named ‘Raven’s Home’ also stars Jason. Jason Maybaum was born in Los Angeles, California, USA, on August 31, 2007. Jason is extremely fond of his camera and cannot part with it. He is 13 years old and his birth sign is Virgo. Jason Maybaum is an American TV and film actor who is best known for playing ‘Jed’ in the dark comedy ‘Bitch’ and ‘Levi Grayson’ in the sitcom ‘Raven's Home.’ He forayed into acting as a child artist and has featured in several commercials, TV series, and films. See More: Jessalyn Wanlim Bio, Wiki, Net Worth, Boyfriend & Weight. At present, Jason is attending secondary school in Los Angeles.

What Makes A Banana A Parabola, Rick Stein Long Weekend Recipes Thessaloniki, The Jetsons Meet The Flintstones Movie, Griffith Harsh Net Worth, Guess The Song Game Telugu, Research Paper Presentation Sample, A Substantial Difference Between The Spanish Colonies In Mexico And Santa Fe Was That:, Trevor Donovan Brother, Kevin Shattenkirk Wife, Kamaru Usman Wife, Ketu In Aries In Navamsa, Porque Se Separaron Willyrex Y Staxx, Does Joji Have Cancer, Pelican Rhino Boat, Jeb Bush Net Worth 2019, Asme Idetc 2020, Happy Birthday To My Sister In Heaven, Rf Values Of Pigments In Paper Chromatography, North Shore Graduate Management Trainee, John Leary Messages May 2020, Craig Boyan Wife, Savannah Kittens For Sale California, Lner Class A4 2509 Silver Fox, Le Casse Du Siècle Film Français, Elton Peace Brand, Can You Sue A Company For Not Refunding Your Money, Daniel Ricciardo Snapchat, Dr Nene Net Worth, Kukurigo Whatsapp Group Link, Renren Movie App, Brawlhalla Fait Combos, Alina Zagitova Net Worth, Christopher Columbus New World Essay, Cooked Snake Meat, In Crisis Response And Limited Contingency Operations Having, Table Legs Metal, Deanna Wade Son, Meijer Mastercard Login, Why Is Apple Saying My Card Is Invalid, Connor Mcdavid Cottage, Claire Sweeney Net Worth, Bed Bug Bite, The Haunted 2018 Movie Wiki, Dan Bane Net Worth, Hundred Thousand Place, John Manley Comedian, Types Of Flies In Minnesota,