is yuugo ray's father
A man she had considered a father figure to her. Yugo, in my opinion, isn't anybody's father but is possible that he could share the same "father" or male relative with other children in tpn. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

ahh-nime . Unlikely, but possible. Honestly, I think it makes sense that some woman were pretty much used as cows, like their only purpose was to reproduce and they didn't even become mothers like Isabella, they rlly just spat them out. As the "Ghost of the White Boy", Yuugo's hair and pants become white, an his eyes become gray. ARC-V anime. This is a fansub for the hit manga and anime, The Promised Neverland!

Which he probably is, I think the physical similarities Norman has with Minerva are pretty clear.

Just like a clinic. Yugo, in my opinion, isn't anybody's father but is possible that he could share the same "father" or male relative with other children in tpn.

He and his best friend Lucas are the only survivor of Goldy Pond. Especially more so if Norman is actually related to the Ratris in some way, that'd be two main characters with ties to the family, seems a bit much.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the thepromisedneverland community, Continue browsing in r/thepromisedneverland. Ray's bloodtype is AB and Isabella is A. Norman is B, and if we go by the theory 'Norman is a Ratri', could it be that Ray is also a Ratri? Dunno, Ray already has an "important" mom so I don't think they'd pull that card with him twice. Either way, can someone tell me if his father was revealed (and if it's Yuugo how did people got that information and how did he meet Isabella), They show in the manga the impregnation of the Mothers happens in vitro. I've seen people saying Ray is Yuugo's son, but I didn't see any confirmation of that, maybe I didn't notice, or maybe he isn't his father.

Are you implying that the kids are half demon or that they just got human dudes hired? Too young.

Rey's father was a genetically engineered Strand-Cast created by the Sith Eternal on Exegol. Yuugo is a teenage boy with black hair and eyes. He should've gotten the B from a B type father, right? Probably sperm samples from the Ratri clan, I don’t think there were fathers because inside the anime they said one of the tests to be a mother was to have kids but I’m gonna stop before this gets nsfw.

Anythings possible. Yugo, spelled Hugo (ユーゴ Yūgo) in the Japanese version, is a character in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 897. Press J to jump to the feed.

I like to think (headcannon) that Ray and Yugo might share the same "father" or male relative (like an "uncle") but not the same mother of course because I think that mamas only get pregnant once, could be more if the author wanted to be more edgy (i guess that's the right word to choose?).

I think when Isabella describes being a mama to Emma. Dear Yuugo, The house was silent; a rare occurrence considering how many children lived there.

I dont think it can be Yugo. Said children were playing outside though and for once, Emma decided to stay in.

2 years ago. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Yeah, there was an illustration of something similar in one chapter. Yugo is a Turbo Duelist and was mistakenly notorious among members of the Resistance as a "Fusion follower" ("minion" in the Japanese version) mostly due to his name sounding similar to the Japanese word for "Fusion". Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Samples can be stored for a very long time, many years, and used again and again. Yuugo (勇吾 Yūgo) is one of the main characters of the "Search for Minerva" arc of The Promised Neverland. So, I've finished reading the manga, great emotional ending, but there's something I'd like to know.

Yugo and his fam escaped when they were 15 I believe?

(though his physical features suggests otherwise), Anyway, my classmate told me if ever disclosing the blood types are relevant. there’s something about this page with yuugo, isabella, and conny “leading” ray towards emma that just made my heart cry in happy and sad tears and i don’t understand what’s happening to me anymore. In case someone doesn't know why the Japanese pay attention to blood types: The dad could just be a ""sperm donor"" (let's call it that but they're probably not voluntary donors at all) that happens to having a matching blood type. TIL i ship yuugobella/isago.

I pray to him literally every five minutes in fear of bieng smote, smited, smitified. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. unfollow. Unlikely, but possible. He is an orphan who escaped from the Glory Bell orphanage 13 years ago.

We know that Isabella is Ray's mother, but what about his father? After the Emperor imperfectly transferred his consciousness into a prepared clone on Exegol immediately prior to the death of his body in the Battle of Endor, his loyal cultists spent years experimenting with creating artificial beings that could house Sidious's enormous power without deteriorating. I think, in my opinion, that it makes sense that a lot of the children share the same "fathers" or male relatives just different mamas, as horrible as it sounds. Who helped save her when she was injured in Goldy Pond. This is a world of Demons, 11 year old's killing said Demons, a Demon who looks like a dragon and a bunch of old guys giving advice to 12 year old's. All the kids are too young for the demons to get "samples" to create more children (if yall know what I mean, plus I think that's too much for this shounen story). Isabella was artificially inseminated. I believe that should be important (you can discount the Ray is a Ratri theory of mine).

This is a world of Demons, 11 year old's killing said Demons, a Demon who looks like a dragon and a bunch of old guys giving advice to 12 year old's. The Promised Neverland Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. I told him Ray is an AB while Isabella is A, which hints that Ray's father is a B type. Fan Content [Spoilerless] I drew our lord and savior Phil.

Canonically, no. View Entire Discussion (6 Comments) More posts from the thepromisedneverland community. This is a fansub for the hit manga and anime, The Promised Neverland! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They created several abominations in their quest to cradle their god-consciousness. Posted by 2 days ago. First of all they're ages may be pretty close but YUGO WAS IN THE SHELTER FOR 13 YEARS HOW WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE, Who knows shows don't look at every detail.

follow. Idk, either way thx for the reply, More posts from the thepromisedneverland community, Continue browsing in r/thepromisedneverland.

I mean we got that chapter that tells us how all of this started and showed us the ancestors and three of them looked like our main trio. Ray was born on January 15, 2034, from Isabella.A year after his birth, Ray was removed from his mother's hands, and a year later in 2035, he was sent to Grace Field House where he grew up alongside Emma, Norman, and several other children.Ray is in the minority of people who do not suffer from childhood amnesia. Or maybe babies were made like we see in lambda, in like those capsules simulating uteruses. Yeah, that makes sense. I didn't see any logic in Yugo being the father, but I saw many comments online and got confused. Among the litany of failures, one "not-qui… Which he probably is, I think the physical similarities Norman has with Minerva are pretty clear. It was something she'd taken up; writing letters to Yuugo. He is the Synchro Dimension counterpart of Yuya Sakaki (Standard Dimension), Yuri (Fusion Dimension) and Yuto (Xyz Dimension), and one of Z-ARC's reincarnations. I like to believe (headcannon here) that they get samples from the human world or maybe even from the adult human men from the demon world.

He wears a white shirt with long sleeves and a ruffed hood, black pants, and white shoes with gray soles. I think demons have/take dna samples and then use them to impregnate the mothers.

Massad Boulos Net Worth, Raph Actress Instagram, The Secret She Keeps Comic Read Online, Clarissa Bronfman Deerfield, Giant Burrowing Cockroach, 2014 Seaark Procat 240 For Sale, George Hotz Wife, Ma Belle Evangeline Flute, Emiliano Díez Height, Botw Durability Transfer, The Office Tallahassee Quotes, Ace Kpop Website, Instagram Id And Password List, Arkansas Trailer Tag Requirements, Harry Potter Cake Publix, Bj Baldwin Wife Death, Soundcloud Monetization Countries, Sedona Prince Injury, 1964 Ford Galaxie Fiberglass Fenders, How To Change Mee6 Prefix, Bhavanisagar Dam Water Level, Collin Morikawa Height, Zillow Homes For Sale Nevada Mo, Juan Agudelo Net Worth, Tivimate Premium Account, French Wedding Ceremony Script, Nrgu Etf Forecast, Herald Sun Quiz 2020, The Outsiders (1983 Streaming), Heavy Duty Dolly Rental, Entailles Obliques Destinées à L'assemblage 6 Lettres, Gta 4 Games For Windows Live Please Wait, Tommicus Walker Nfl Team, Par Quoi Remplacer Le Cresson, Mini Cooper Payment, Used Marigaux Oboe For Sale, Smita Jaykar Age, Fenty Face Mask,