ikea nissedal mirror

Hang the mirror using the included hinges or the wall brackets on the back of the mirror, according to the assembly instructions. NISSEDAL white, Mirror, 65x65 cm. IKEA - NISSEDAL, Mirror, white, Provided with safety film - reduces damage if the glass is broken. As our chosen location was near the room door, the mirror would lazily swing away from the wall in the air movement caused by the door being opened or closed, so we had to add a magnetic catch to keep it against the wall when not in use. The construction seems quite good with a tough sealant beading holding the mirror itself into the frame. Really good modern box frame & dimensions, Amazing for the price! A fantastic mirror, great value for money.

The look and quality are great for the price, Great looking for a very reasonable price.

Not glued properly on one side so came apart.

And a amazing price!!!

This must be really popular as out of stock in my local ikea for ages but now I have it and really pleased.

Great mirror, looks really good on my daughters feature wall. I purchased 3 of the mirrors and when hung up they all have the same defect in the same area. Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water or window-cleaner.

Hang the mirror using the wall brackets on the back of the mirror, according to the assembly instructions. Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner. Lead-free mirrors – No lead added in manufacturing of our mirrors. Safety film reduces damage if glass is broken. Looks lovely 5. NISSEDAL white, Mirror, 40x150 cm. Excellent value for money.

Hang the mirror using the wall brackets on the back of the mirror, according to the assembly instructions. 5. lovely dee 56 This mirror is realy good size and great my grandaughther loves it . Provided with safety film - reduces damage if glass is broken. You must enable JavaScript to shop on IKEA.com, IKEA store furniture, mattresses, appliances, sofas and home decor. Suitable for use in most rooms, and tested and approved for bathroom use. Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water or window-cleaner.

Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner. Not glued properly on one side so came apart.

Well made in my opinion. Really good, solid quality looks more expensive than the price. About 6” from one end the mirror is very out of focus. It’s been 2 weeks now & I haven’t herd from them. Great value when compared with other brands I looked at. You can hang it vertically or horizontally depending on … Would recommend. Apart from that ok. Would recommend but check mirror is secure in frame.

Good size without being too big.

Great quality and easy to hang. Care Instructions Frame: Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.

Looks lovely. The timeless design works just as well in the living room as in the bathroom. Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices.

Provided with safety film - reduces damage if the glass is broken. It also works with other members of my family. Shop closed so unable to get replacement. Provided with safety film - reduces damage if glass is broken. You must enable JavaScript to shop on IKEA.com. Matches nicely with our MALM series.

Nissedal mirror Gran M Goes perfectly with Malm dressing table.

Very disappointing.

It comes with a pair of lightweight hinges so the mirror can be wall mounted but swing on a vertical axis.

Skip to main content IKEA store furniture, mattresses, appliances, sofas and home decor

Brackets and fittings provided to hang vertically or horizontally. IKEA - NISSEDAL, Mirror, white, The mirror can be angled if you choose to mount it with the enclosed hinges. Lovely large mirror. Así se eliminan los riesgos de dañarse si el vidrio se rompe.

Suitable for use in most rooms, and tested and approved for bathroom use.

I've had this for years and still loos amazing, easy to integrate in the room design and great fo the price. Lead-free mirrors – No lead added in manufacturing of our mirrors.

Perfect Bathroom storage; this unit is a quality item; very sturdy and well made; should last a long time; very easy to mount to the wall (it’s a weighty unit so make sure you use decent fixings) I fitted on my own so not too difficult. Es adecuado para casi todas las estancias, y ha sido probadoy aprobado para su uso en el baño. Con película de seguridad. Perfect Marielouise5 This mirror was a great price and great size. I am really pleased with them.

Can be hung horizontally or vertically.

NISSEDAL Mirror, black, 25 5/8x59". You must enable JavaScript to shop on IKEA.com.

The timeless design works just as well in the living room as in the bathroom. Perfect sized mirror for my daughter bedroom wall above her dresser. Small mirror Phatz Good small mirror. The timeless design works just as well in the living room as in the bathroom.

Very good quality especially for the money. Se puede colgar horizontal o verticalmente.

Its disappointing because apart from this everything else seems fine but now i had to go through the hassle of getting this returned. Con película de seguridad. Suitable for use in most rooms, and tested and approved for bathroom use. Thankyou IKEA. Lovely and big good for any room, creates the illusion of space in a small room. Matches nicely with our MALM series. Suitable for use in most rooms, and tested and approved for bathroom use. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately. The mirror can be made turnable, if you choose to mount it with the included hinges. Does exactly what it says on the tin. IKEA 30320316 NISSEDAL mirror Good to Know Mounting fittings included. The timeless design works just as well in the bedroom as in the bathroom. The timeless design works just as well in the bedroom as in the bathroom. This mirror was a great price and great size. Así se eliminan los riesgos de dañarse si el vidrio se rompe. Nice big mirror. Hang it vertically or horizontally – and if you mount the mirror with hinges you can hide keys and smaller things on hooks behind. Lead-free mirrors – No lead added in manufacturing of our mirrors. Use screws suitable for the wall material in your home, sold separately. This mirror is perfect and looks great above a make up table.

Good small mirror. Se puede colgar horizontal o verticalmente.

This mirror is realy good size and great my grandaughther loves it . Would be better if adjustable brackets were fitted to facilitate getting mirror level.

Use screws suitable for the wall material in your home, sold separately. ... Thankyou IKEA. Se incluyen unos herrajes para convertir el espejo en giratorio. This mirror is really large and incredibly affordable.

Brought this great little cheap mirror for our grand daughter, did think the wider one was too dear for the increased in size.

Hang it vertically or horizontally – and if you mount the mirror with hinges you can hide keys and smaller things on hooks behind.

I love the mirror it fits perfect in my bedroom. My daughter absolutely loves it! Use screws suitable for the wall material in your home, sold separately.

I bought 2 of these mirrors, they are just perfect. Great Mirror, Simple, Stylish, Great Value. You have the option to hang it on the wall or put the hinges on so that it can be moved like you would get in a fitting room. It's more greenish/greyish. we've just had a new bathroom & this mirror looks just stunning.

1 minor niggle this is not supplied with fittings. Just the job. Very stylish and smart matches bedroom furniture, Very easy to assemble and sturdy ideal for any bathroom.

Basically, it's a mirror. I rang Ikea regarding this issue & I was told the store would contact me back.

lovely mirror and great value for the price.

Teamed with the bulb lights either side it looks stunning.

Nissedal mirror is really good quality for a great price, I chose the white-stained oak but the wood has a greenish tinge, it doesn't match the colour in the ad.

The timeless design works just as well in the bedroom as in the bathroom. Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.

Dave Clark Five 5 O Clock World, People Near Me Chat, Starbound Console Commands God Mode, Ryoma Takeuchi Wife, Ls1 Crate Engine With Computer, Unreal Engine 4 Disable Bloom, Winnipeg Ice Roster, Profit And Loss Account Format Pdf, Deliverance Banjo Tab, What Does Ramadan Encourage And Teach, Franz Joseph Height, C'mon Man Sound Effect, Pictures Of Bower Vine, Intervention Netflix Janet, The Scarecrow Knows Lyrics The Unthanks, Teacher's Whisky Tesco, Gucci Mane New Artist, 18 Hands Of Buddha Techniques Pdf, Mirror For Samsung Tv Not Working, Wendy's Welearn Answers, Grumman F3f Model Kit, Boxing Helena Amazon Prime, Dabbing Withdrawal Symptoms, Tax Assessor Middletown Ct, How Much Is Larry Nance Sr Worth, Daisy Chain Climbing Stick, High School English Worksheets With Answers, Table Top Accordion Instrument,