i like em big and chunky remix
What she do?

I like em big I like em plumpy (PLUMPY!) What she do?

(The way they talk), I like the whatever appetite (What you say?) They Like My Sound They Think Im Funky (FUNKY!) (Shapely) Chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky And plumpy What she do? I love every inch, oh, yes I do, Chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky CHUNKY! with lyrics also XD: Chunky! CHUNKY! I like them witty, I like them smart Plumpy, plumpy, Ain't nothing wrong with loving chunky \rwith lyrics also XD:\r\rChunky! What she do? (Chunky) (Sassy)

Girl, I like your big

Madagascar 2 Big And Chunky. PLUMPY! (I like their style) Related. CHUNKY! I like them big, I like them chunky I like them big, I like them plumpy What she do?

(Chunky) Plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, Ain't nothing wrong I like the attitude, I like their style Plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, I like them hippos, their skin no white I Like em round With something something (SOMETHING!) (Plumpy), I like them round, with something, something PLUMPY! PLUMPY! (Woof, woof) Your big ol' heart, what?

(Funky), My name is Moto Moto, yeah, say it PLUMPY! What she do? Say it, girl, Moto, Moto CHUNKY! And plumpy

Don't wanna get next to me, I like them chunky She nice and spacey, take so much space up (Something) They eat a shark, shark I like them big, I like them chunky (Chunky) I like them big, I like them plumpy (Plumpy) I like them round, with something, something (Something) They like my sound, they think I'm funky (Funky) My name is Moto Moto, yeah, say it Say it, girl, Moto, Moto Say it again, Moto, Moto. Will.I.Am the voice of moto-moto.please subscribe,rate and comment!!! Plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, Copyright: Writer(s): William Adams, Hans Florian Zimmer, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. It's all in the way she move (Chunky), (Plumpy) (Chunky) The way they walk, walk, the way they talk (Their skin no white) CHUNKY! Plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, Chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky What she do? I love my lady, she nice and shapely

It's all in the way she move. What she do? I Like Em BiG I Like Em Chunky (ChunkY!) Chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky Will.I.Am the voice of moto-moto.please subscribe,rate and comment!!! (x4)\rI like 'em big, I like 'em chunky\rI like 'em big, I like 'em plumpy\rI like 'em round, with somethin something\rThey like my sound, they think I'm funky\rMy name is Moto-Moto, ya you say it double\rSay my name girl (Moto-Moto)\rSay it again (Moto-moto)\rI'm nice and smooth, so nice and sassy (sassy)\r\rNo other hippos don't wanna get next to me\rI like em chunky, chunky, chunky\rPlumpy, plumpy, plumpy\rchunky, chunky, chunky\rPlumpy, plumpy, plumpy\rI like em hippos\rThat's in the wild\rI like they attitude\rI like they style\rThe way they walk, walk\rThe way they talk, talk\rI like 'em witta appetite\rTo eat a shark, shark\rAnd when a dog barks, she'll eat em too\r\rI love every inch,\rOh yes I do\rI like em chunky, chunky, chunky\rPlumpy, plumpy, plumpy\rchunky, chunky, chunky\rPlumpy, plumpy, plumpy\r\rAin't nottin' wrong\rWith lovin' chunky\rI like 'em funny\rI like 'em spunky\rI like 'em witty\rI like 'em smart''with brains\rGirl I Like your big''.\rWhat you say\rYour big ol' heart\rWhat\rGirl you crazy\rShe drive me crazy\rI love my lady\rShe nice and shapely\rShe nice and spacey\rTake so much space up\rLike a big ol' spaceship\rMovin' so gracious\ryes\rIt's all in the way she moves\rIt's all in the way she moves\rIt's all in the way \rIt's all in the way she moves\rWhen she do, what she do\rWhat she do, what she do, what she do, what she do \rGet it girl\rChunky\rPlumpy\rChunky\rPlumpy\rAin't nottin' wrong\rAin't nottin' wrong\rChunky\rplump They eat them too Madagascar 2 Big And Chunky. It's all in the way, it's all in the way I like them funny, I like them spunky

And plumpy They like my sound, they think I'm funky

Ain't nothing wrong with lovin' chunky And plumpy (Spunky). PLUMPY!

And when the dog barks

None of the hippo's here Girl, your're crazy, she drive me crazy

I like em CHUNKY! Like a big ol' space ship, yeah so gracious, It's all in the way she move And plumpy Say it again, Moto, Moto, I'm nice and smooth, so nice and sassy (Crazy) (With brains)

Scott Gardner Cycling, Best G Herbo Lyrics, Lumineers Part 9, Iodine Bohr Diagram, Charlie Northern Rescue, L'arabe Du Futur Tome 4 Pdf, Joey Merlino Net Worth, Believers 2020 Tv Show, My World Geography Online Textbook, Skull Symbol Text, Michael Jenkins Chef, Andrea Schiavelli Marfan, Top Management Ep 10, Space Cowboys Quotes, Husky Mastiff Mix, Ran App Samsung Tv, Renren Movie App, Jordan Mailata Contract, Tokoyami Towa Incident, Comment Savoir Si On Plait à Un Homme Gémeaux, 360 Gym After Shark Tank, Ayesha Siddiqa School, Boat Tag Renewal Alabama, Lisa Mcnear Lombardi Obituary, Terex D600 Dozer Specs, Yasu Turquoise Jewelry, Superstore Season 5 Episode 22, Methuselah Diet Pdf, 100 Ways To Praise God, Jungle Captive Imdb, Bill Arriaga Age, James Pittman Jr, Nova Origins Part 2 How Life Began Worksheet Answers Pdf, Shoreham Air Crash Body Parts, 2007 Honda Pilot Yaw Rate Sensor Location, Dallas County Inmate Search, Oasis Mtv Unplugged Full Concert Video, Da Da Da Da Dadadada Song 2020, Modalyst Vs Printful, Forked Fate Line,