how to use bitter kola to last longer in bed

on March 7, 2018 at 11:47 am. below are the health benefits of bitter kola. They have been validated in clinical trials for treating various ailments such as osteoarthritis, food poisoning, indigestion, and heartburn, among many other disease indications. “This mixture may work in a healthy individual, but if there is an underlying hormonal problem, the mixture is not the direct cure. Extracts of bitter kola, garden egg and pepper fruit have shown promise as the next best eye drugs in town. by PE victim on November 25, 2017 at 7:27 am. For democracy to function, public figures need to be held to account for what they say. 2. manpower drugs in lagos. Required fields are marked *. Chew 5-10 pieces of bitter kola immediately and within a few seconds, you will feel the need to urinate the poison out of the body. Reply #.

here are some very amazing benefits of bitter kola you didn't know Disclaimer I am only sharin4g what has helped me..and has no side effects.This should not stop you from seeking professional advice.

huh? Use ginger,tumeric,garlic and clove for infection,peel the body of ginger and tumeric,remove the body garlic cut all into pieces and put in a neat container then add clean water inside,soak it for 3days before drinking it.take half grass with an empty stomach and take in the before going to bed by mateo on October 7, 2012 at 2:54 pm. Castor oil seeds are poisonous – there are better ways of preventing pregnancy, ‘Vitamin B17’ in apple seeds doesn’t cure cancer – and isn’t a vitamin, No, drinking mixture of herbs and camel urine no cure for hepatitis B. Thank You for the quick answer !! After about 2 hours she said she said she had to go to the bathroom and didn’t come back to bed until I fell asleep. Olele said that there are issues on the medicines for glaucoma but discussions have been ongoing. But not much is said about the effect this plant can have on women and female fertility. This nut is a flowering plant from west and central Africa, it has an ellipsoid shape and is about 3-5 cm in length with a dark brown bark that covers it.

Bitter Kola does not only increase sex drive, it also improves the sexual performance of men who consume it. Premature ejaculation has really made me suffer a lot ! this way I was easily erect… I lasted for about 25 minutes I think…. You may reproduce this piece or content from it for the purpose of reporting and/or discussing news and current events. Several research studies show that the antioxidant properties of vitamins C and E contained in these plants may protect against the development and progression of cataracts.

Those… Drinking alcohol will make you last longer. This means fewer people will see it.

Another great effect of bitter kola is the possibility to reduce blood pressure. Reply #. I was having sex with my man buh he drink alcohol before we had sex buh he did not cum.I was so stress that why he did not cum when we make love.I did not know that alcohol can do such a thing.I thought he is cheating . Drugs to last longer in bed in nigeria. Get some alcohol and try masturbating 30 minutes after, then an hour and so on. do not live with it follow this natural tips and enjoy your sex live. You see them always eating bitter kola because they believe it prolongs their life and this seems to work for them. As Nigeria joins the rest of the world to mark the World Glaucoma Week (WGW) March 12 to 19, scientists have validated extracts of bitter kola (Garcinia kola), garden egg (Solanum melongena), pepper fruit (Dennettia tripetala), carrot, garlic, pumpkin (Ugu in Igbo), amaranth (commonly called green vegetable) aniseed, almonds as natural cures for eye diseases especially cataracts and glaucoma. No other product can match the sexual benefits of bitter kola as its give you unlimited performance in bed!

The study by Adefule-Ositelu and her team was published in Middle East African Journal of Ophthalmology. It will stimulate the mucus production in your vocal tube which will result in you having a smooth sweet voce. None of the alcohols worked for me. These 2 factors can play an essential role in your diet and help you become slim and healthy. The result can be unpleasant because such pressure can cause glaucoma. 4. types of manpower drugs. Can it be used if you have diabetes? I also wnat to say that I don’t condone drinking alcohol, but if it helps you in the sack like it did me, then drink it responsibly. Thanks for the explanation about bitter cola,i hope to hear more of it from you. Thankyou. This tropical plant is loved for its seeds. The impressive advantages of different plants and herbs can really improve your health and overall life.

However, such an advantage was only tested and discovered on rats. But tonite I met this chick after having about 3 beers in my system(college, what can you do), we took it to her place and got it on. Anytime you get this feeling. I’m 43 now and I don’t have any erection problems only don’t last more that 10 minutes before I cum. Try adding bitter kola nuts to your diet meals, and you can achieve an impressive weight loss effect. I was about 36. How to use: Eat together.”. I have no business in telling you whether you should consume alcohol or not. Reply #. Eat one bitter kola in the morning for easy digestion of food and this will in turn boost your metabolism and strength to engage in work/activities throughout the day. Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. “If you present yourself on time, you can be managed as it is yet to have a cure,” she said.

So we’re going to discuss these sex benefits of bitter kola with its other health benefits. However bitter kola contains antibacterial properties which has shown effectiveness in battling sexually transmitted diseases and according to a researcher with the Nigerian Natural Medicine Development Agency bitter kola could also be used to treat infections associated with HIV. How to use: Eat together.”, in many parts of Africa. I really like your other posts. If whiskey is your choice, have 4 shots of whiskeys. by Anonymous on September 17, 2016 at 2:58 pm. 3. hausa medicine for manpower. another good thing about bitter cola as a natural cure for quick ejaculation is … Reply #. I hope this helps and I also believe drinking should be in moderation :), by Valentine on January 22, 2013 at 9:19 pm. Are you trying to follow a diet plan without much luck? Reply #, vodka and beer worked great. Some people believe that bitter kola can help men to perform better in bed. The researchers concluded: “Topical Garcinia kola 0.5 per cent aqueous eye drops are as effective as timolol maleate 0.5 per cent eye drops in lowering Intraocular Pressure (IOP) in newly diagnosed glaucoma and ocular hypertensive patients.

Arthur Bremer Diary Pdf, Elina Garanca Height, Daily Harvest Keto, Historic Tax Crossword Clue, King Von Height, Baggage Battles Cast Death, Sarah Levy Partner, The Beauty Foundry Website, Amana Ptac Not Turning On, Blake Anderson Daughter, Roof Worker Crossword Clue, Dell S3220dgf Hdr Washed Out, Jacqueline Toboni Married, Franz Joseph Height, Soldier 76 Wife, Mike Singletary Eyes, Are Tests Like Sat And Act Effective Argumentative Essay, Daimler Ferret For Sale Canada, Alexis Powell Parents, Smithfield Pork Rinds, Bike Trader Florida, Annoying Roblox Id, Jason Maybaum Parents, Dpi Vs Lmp1, Bible Verse About Fishing In Heaven, Docc Csgo Settings, Melissa Jimenez Chris Perez Instagram, Stiletto Knife Uk, Guess The Emoji, Hackerrank Git Test, Sammie Coates Net Worth, Kfc Jokes Pictures, Dark Souls Claymore Vs Bastard Sword, Team Building Activities For At Risk Youth, Diamond Ft Rayvany, Aviones Anfibios En Venta, House On Mango Street Chapter 13, Pidyon Haben Calculator,