how to contact roland martin unfiltered

“The reality is, I’ve always been unapologetic in my perspective. Martin produced the show through his company, Nu Vision Media, Inc. He’s not holding back, and if he ruffled some feathers before, he’s stirring the pot in his newest segment. Martin, who has nearly 2 million social media followers, has always been a pioneer in the digital space. Who didn’t stand in line to interview the first African American President in the White House, who took his seat at the table. A Black Man's View of America, Listening to the Spirit Within: 50 Perspectives on Faith and The First: President Barack Obama's Road to the White House as originally reported by Roland S. Martin.”.

Says Martin about his new show, “Now is the time for us to speak truth to power. That’s what a lot of people really don’t focus on. We need to step up and support our own. Known for being a ‘tenacious truth seeker’ and ‘relentless journalist,’ Martin hosted TV One Cable Network’s NewsOneNow for four years, where he made history for the first daily morning show to focus on news, politics and current events explicitly from an African American perspective. Among Martin’s supporters is the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME), one of the underwriters of #RolandMartinUnfiltered. “I’ve always been true to myself in terms of my mouth,” said Martin. However, it was propaganda. Then, [we get mad] when they don’t cover our stuff.

“African Americans are tired of mainstream media ignoring the many issues impacting us on a daily basis,” said Martin. “We, of course, are dealing with the voter registration issue. Currently, 60% of Martin’s viewers on Facebook are women, 65% on Twitter are women, and 64% following him on Instagram are women with household incomes between $40,000 and $100,000. Roland Martin reaches more African Americans each day with news and information using his streaming platform than anyone else in the United States. They want forthcoming explanations, and not more of the same click-bait sites that feed you a little but doesn’t even come close to reporting the meaty proportions of the news. We are dealing with the issues of voter’s suppression of Republicans across this country. The Los Angeles Sparks are Preparing for the WNBA Season. Wherever I go, I’m still able to get my phone calls returned, and get that level of respect from people. We didn’t support our own. At INterrupted Blogs, we make stories COLORFUL.

It has been a long time coming putting it together. I have other individuals who’ve been reaching out to me, who want to be able to do other shows as well. “#RolandMartinUnfiltered is an independent news source that will address many of the top stories today that are largely ignored by mainstream media,” said Martin who will produce the show through his company, Nu Vision Media, Inc. “In my career, I have focused on many of these issues: voter suppression, HBCUs, the increasing wealth gap in America, and we will continue to do so in an unapologetic and unfiltered way.”. I’ve not been one to shy away from offering my opinion on these various issues.

For the month of October, Martin and his team are focused on the midterm elections. They decide to focus on Brett Kavanagh and not this Laquan McDonald trial, and we get mad. #RolandMartinUnfiltered is set to be a truly digital experience that will stream live daily on Facebook, YouTube, Periscope and Instagram TV, and will be available on-demand on a multitude of digital platforms, including Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Firestick, Google Chromecast and more. Martin said that they will cover many of the topics, but with candid truth. Martin is wildly known for his discussions that bequest transparency and accountability. “People who watch my show via streaming are usually between 18 and 55-years-of-age. Martin was named Ebony Magazine Power 100 4 times. I did not want to ask someone else, ‘Can I please go [and] cover this?’ I want to be able to say, ‘Yes, I’m going to cover this.’ That has always driven me to be able to have those platforms. Observably, everybody can’t be the next Oprah Winfrey.

News One Now was the only black daily news show in history that spoke on provocative news topics, analysis of politics, entertainment, sports and culture from ethnic and diverse interpretations. With the rapid emergence of streaming and a completely digital platform, #RolandMartinUnfiltered is positioned to be a major provider of digital Black news and information to the nation. He has also launched and written for a variety of other Black and mainstream media websites in his career. “That’s always been the case from day one. “Let’s mark a new chapter for an independent news source that, in the words of the late, great Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm, is unbought and unbossed!”. The show will report on news and current events that are important to people of color, covering a wide range of topics including politics, social justice, sports, education, business, finance, entertainment, and pop culture. The goal of what we are doing is to be able to build this into a digital news source. This is something that I had been focused on releasing since the moment that TV One Canceled News One Now on December 9th,” says Martin. If you want to be realistic, even Oprah focused on the entertainment shelf instead of community and politics although we know she had former POTUS Barack Obama sitting front and center on her show.

Carl Wheezer Text To Speech, Joanna Frank Measurements, Robert Madison Actor Wikipedia, Belgian Bulldog Revolver, How Long Is The Waiting List For Co Op City, He Said I Want You So Bad, Best 9mm Plinking Powder, Surprise Trip Announcement Poem, Do Owls Pee, Black Ish Season 6 Episode 13 123movies, Schwinn Knowles Parts, Supernatural Demons Names List, The Brook At Columbia Homicide, Mafia 3 Kill List, Outliers Ethos Quotes, Vampirina Season 4, Shada Meaning In Bengali, Minecraft Vr Apk, Cassady Mcclincy Ozark Episodes, Elvie Pump Vs Willow, Habermas Modernity: An Unfinished Project Summary, Gagas Independence Standards, Humidity Chart Usa, Darknet Vs Pytorch, Cobia Boat Reviews, Bison Meat Packages, Lake Willoughby Vt Rentals, Comenity Bank Vs, Thea Vidale Husband, Ball Python Quiz, Exemple D'un Reportage écrit Pdf, Panasonic Microwave 1200w Manual, Why Is Helicopter Circling, The Burning: Massacre, Destruction, And The Tulsa Race Riot Of 1921 Pdf, Inspector Morse Season 1 Episode 1 Summary, Exotic Jungle Names, Vitamin B17 Walgreens, Is Childfund Australia Legit, Nicknames For Niamh, Kore Meaning Bts, Thomas Girardi Children, Gradle Run Tests In Parallel, Millsberry Games Hop N Drop, Piège à Couleuvre, Carolyn Chambers Wikipedia, Paartha Vizhi Partha Padi Ragam, Mike Gilbert Net Worth, Ides Of March Punic Wars Vespasian, How To Text A Sagittarius Man, Marvel Runaways Deaths, Starbound Criminal Hideout Code, Jenna Dewan Sister, Luther Standing Bear Nature Essay, How To Play Avakin Life On Chromebook, Lewis Structure For Na+, Out Of Sight Out Of Mind Country Song, Jen Barrett Wework, Pfsense Dhcp Static Mapping, Mary Teresa Stiles Harry, Design Of Aircraft Corke Pdf, Lori Futch Wikipedia, King Von Height, Annoying Pop Culture Trends, Christopher Columbus New World Essay, Minecraft Skeleton Spawner Farm, Central Intelligence Google Drive Mp4 English, Five Rivers Menu, Legacy Fighting Alliance Payouts, Reign Of Terror Dbq Essay, Promised Neverland Phil Theory, Diet Coke Blueberry Acai Discontinued,