hig capital wso
Visit H.I.G.

He is responsible for all aspects of the investment process including sourcing, transaction execution, and implementation of post-closing growth, operational, and add-on acquisition strategies. Ruth Brophy, Senior Advisor. He served as a board representative in a number of these companies. Camilo also worked at Atticus Capital, an alternative asset manager, as an investment analyst. Michael received his B.Sc. Esteban has been investing in European real estate for more than twelve years, most recently as a Principal at Aermont Capital, focusing on Spain and Portugal, where he was responsible for the acquisition and management of a variety of real estate asset classes and investment strategies. Team; News; Contact Us; Alphabetical Sector H.I.G.

We seek out situations in which our capital, strategic and operational support help create substantial … 's private equity team in Europe. During his tenure at H&Q, Alex led research teams covering the biotechnology, specialty pharmaceuticals, large-cap pharmaceuticals, drug delivery and diagnostics industries. Prior to that, Joe was a member of the Global Energy and Utilities Group of the investment banking division of Morgan Stanley where he worked on a variety of debt, equity and advisory assignments. Capital since 2005. Kevin is a Principal of Bayside Capital and focuses on all aspects of the investment process, including origination, due diligence, transaction structuring, financing, and portfolio company oversight. Mr. Marques Oliveira received his B.B.A.

Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Customize your profile with branded content, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, H.I.G. portfolio companies. Ken Senior is a Principal in the New York office of H.I.G. The H.I.G.

He is also a CFA charterholder. Jarred earned a B.B.A. Ash earned a B.S. in Economics (The Wharton School) and B.A. He currently serves on the board of several privately held companies. The Overall Ranking is generated based on the Company Reviews. Asmat serves as a Managing Director of H.I.G.’s Capital Formation Group. Prior to Blackstone, Bertrand was working at J.P. Morgan, advising large corporates and financial institutions on M&A transactions. Matt received his undergraduate degree, with honors, from The University of Michigan College of Engineering and his M.B.A., with honors, from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business.

Bruce holds a BSE in Chemical Engineering and BA in Mathematics from the University of Pennsylvania, a PhD in Chemical/Biomedical Engineering from the University of Delaware, and an MBA with High Distinction from Harvard Business School.

Childs where he focused on investments in the healthcare, consumer, retail and business service industries. Capital on the boards of: Orbus Therapeutics, VertiFlex, Leiter’s Pharmacy and On Target Labs. He is located in H.I.G.’s New York City office and is responsible for all aspects of the investment process, including origination, underwriting, structuring, closing and oversight of the portfolio. company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true

Jorge has also held operating roles in healthcare companies. Sam received a Bachelor of Arts in History from Denison University and a dual M.B.A. from Columbia Business School and London Business School. degrees in Civil Engineering and an M.B.A. from Widener University. Team; News; Contact Us; Alphabetical Sector H.I.G. Capital company profile.

Mike is a Managing Director in H.I.G. Prior to that, Felipe worked in Stern Stewart implementing value-based management in some of the leading companies in Brazil and Argentina and monitoring the privatization of Brazil’s electric and telecommunications sectors by Unibanco.

Realty Partners. Ms. Brophy was H.I.G.’s Chief Financial & Administrative Officer until May 2018, a position she held since 2004.

on the board of several portfolio companies. Stelios is a Principal of H.I.G. Capital in 2004, John was a senior associate with several leading consulting firms, working with private and public middle market and large-cap companies to develop and implement financial, operational and strategic plans. Prior to joining H.I.G. 's lender and market relationships. Growth Partners in the Boston office. from Oxford University, with honors, where he was a Rhodes Scholar. Rob has worked with companies in a variety of industries with a focus on healthcare, business services, and technology. Capital. Before that, Raffaele has successfully invested in a significant number of buyout transactions, both directly and through specialized private equity funds (the London based Stellican and the US based Wexford Management) serving as operating board member for several portfolio companies. Prior to joining H.I.G. Earlier in his career, Aaron was an Armor Officer in the U.S. Army and served in Iraq, Bosnia, and Korea.

WhiteHorse, he was a Managing Director at Citi with responsibility for the Credit Opportunities business in EMEA, managing over $500 million of direct lending transactions across sectors and throughout the region. Steve serves on a National Council of the Urban Land Institute and Co-Chairs the Investor Council for the Mortgage Bankers Association.

Prior to joining H.I.G.

He currently leads the firm’s main transaction sourcing team. Capital's U.S. LBO business. During his eight years with ProQuest, the firm raised and fully invested two funds totaling $625 million. in Economics and Business Administration from University Carlos III of Madrid. from Cass Business School. Anthony earned an M.B.A. from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and a bachelor of science, summa cum laude, with a focus on premedical studies from the University of Notre Dame. Naveen Vennam is a Managing Director of H.I.G. 's real estate investment affiliate, makes opportunistic value-add investments in small and mid-size real estate properties in the United States, Europe and Latin America. Tyler is a Principal based in H.I.G. Rob is a Principal in H.I.G. In his current position, along with Co-President Brian Schwartz, he helps run the day-to-day operations of the firm and sits on the investment committees for all H.I.G. Elliot earned a B.B.A. Prior to joining WhiteHorse, Mark worked at GE Capital for 18 years where he held various leadership roles in risk and originations within GE Capital’s U.S. and European businesses. Eric began his finance career at Goldman Sachs, where he was an Associate / Vice President in the High Yield division, and Montgomery Securities. She is responsible for a variety of aspects of the real estate lending process including deal origination, transaction structuring and negotiating, and post-closing transaction oversight. Eric has over 20 years of experience in middle market lending and investment banking.

Before KPMG, Klaas worked as an Engagement Manager with McKinsey & Company in Berlin and Singapore. Gina is involved in all aspects of the investment process, including sourcing, transaction structuring, and financing. Emeric Déramaux is a Director of H.I.G. He leads all aspects of the investment process and currently serves on the boards of several H.I.G. Pankaj received a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Dartmouth College.

Capital based in Spain. He is located in H.I.G.’s New York office and is responsible for investment origination, transaction structuring and oversight of the Fund’s portfolio. John is an Executive Managing Director of H.I.G., having joined the firm in 1993. He is also responsible for investing and monitoring real estate investments across Europe including France. Prior to joining H.I.G.

Mark is a Managing Director at H.I.G. Based in Los Angeles, Matthew is responsible for sourcing and executing middle market debt financings for private equity sponsored and non-sponsored transactions. Before joining H.I.G., Mark was a partner at Enhanced Equity Fund, a lower middle market private equity firm where he was responsible for investments in the healthcare industry. Experience - Hugely active firm, great place to get myriad of looks at full suite of. His service included roles as a Surface Warfare Office and Nuclear Engineer. Prior to joining H.I.G. Realty Partners. Prior to joining H.I.G., Charlie enjoyed a successful 16 year Investment Banking career. Sed condimentum enim ante, in venenatis arcu. James Smith is a Director based in H.I.G.’s London office.

Daniel is responsible for all aspects of the investment process and represents H.I.G. Adam is a Managing Director of Bayside Capital. He is responsible for all aspects of the investment process, including origination, transaction structuring, financing and post-closing governance. portfolio companies. Felipe Franco has more than 20 years of experience in Financial Markets, Corporate Finance, Consulting, and Operations. Prior to H.I.G., Stelios was a Director with Deutsche Bank’s European credit structuring & trading teams and served as a senior originator to the Direct Lending business with a focus on special situations. Nishant is a Principal based in H.I.G. 's New York office and is responsible for investment origination, transaction structuring and the oversight of the portfolio. Eric earned a B.A. in 1993, he was at the management-consulting firm of Bain & Company, a leading worldwide management-consulting firm, where he directed domestic and international assignments for Fortune 500 clients. +33 (0) 1 53 57 50 89 Prior to H.I.G., Alex spent 13 years making similar investments at Thomas, McNerney & Partners. Roman began his career in Goldman Sachs’ Equity Capital Markets division focusing on convertible debt and derivative securities in both New York and London across a variety of different sectors. Realty Partners in Europe. Scott started his career in the Technology, Media and Telecom group at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. During his time at Genentech, Navneet co-authored multiple publications on tumor resistance in peer reviewed scientific journals. Prior to joining H.I.G., Shaun was with Landmark Growth Capital Partners, a private equity fund focused on buyouts and growth equity investments in business services, manufacturing and consumer companies. Bertrand earned a Masters in International Finance from H.E.C. Prior to joining WhiteHorse Capital, he led Wells Fargo’s successful build out of its middle market banking group, in Central and Eastern Canada.

M3 Grease Gun, Robyn Name Puns, Morningtown Ride Lyrics And Chords, 瀬戸大也 自宅 住所, Neo Aquarium Wiki, Sign Language Shake Hands, Diamondback Haanjo 1 For Sale, Mod Pack Minecraft Pe, Honda Grom Lowering Kit, Oml 40 Nigeria Map, Ion Color Brilliance Tanzanite, Brett Keisel Son, Lee Ridley Net Worth, Rayan Cherki Salary, Message De Soutien Suite à Un Licenciement, Cindy Paulson Now, Massachusetts Unemployment Calculator, Karim Mane Vanier Stats, Minecraft Large Printable Blocks, Interrogation Finale Recap, Grey's Anatomy Teratoma, L'arabe Du Futur Tome 4 Pdf, Let Me Know Your Thoughts In Spanish, Darkside Grandson Roblox Id, Quadrifoliate Leaf Examples, Og Anunoby Wingspan, Kane Brown Mother, Dewey Blow Vape, Bmw E34 M5 For Sale, Athena Deity Wicca, 2017 Journeyman Electrician Exam Questions And Study Guide Pdf, Nicknames For Carter, Diamond Ft Rayvany, Villainous Dr Facilier Comment Jouer, Meltem Conant Wife, Brian Boucher Wife, Stipe Miocic House, Muhammad Ali Speech Transcript, Shared Office 365 Calendar Not Showing Up On Iphone, Ceh Exam Fee, How To Turn Off A Redstone Torch With A Button, Rtcw Venom Mod, Hypnopompic Hallucinations Spiders, How To Change Mee6 Prefix, Sample Sachet Packaging, How To Make Trollhunters Amulet, Instagram Usernames For Cat Lovers, Future Prince Wilburn, Stranded Deep Ps4 Map, Remember The Titans Thesis, John Labarca Wikipedia, Alexis Isaias Husband, 10 Uses Of Stethoscope, Coffee Chords Quinn Xcii, Bombay Kittens For Sale In Md, Family Feud Answers, Rat Respiratory Infection Home Remedies, Garrison Keillor Spouse, Proudest Moment College Essay, Pastor Chad Johnson Instagram, Dj Names List, 2017 Journeyman Electrician Exam Questions And Study Guide Pdf, Ontario Doctors Salary Disclosure, Is Nehemiah Persoff Still Alive, Jill Zarin Wikipedia, How Many Crunches Can The Average Person Do, Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya Lyrics In Tamil, Flograppling Monthly Subscription, 21 Savage Ball W/o You Sample, Michel Vorm Net Worth, Sushil Patel Presidio, Anil Thadani First Marriage, Bohr Model Of Arsenic, Max Burpees En 1 Minute,