hackney wick football club
Men’s First team, For more information, visit our Contact Us page. Hackney Wick FC All-star team Under 13’s

Hackney Wick FC is not your regular football club. Then there was a revenge killing in response and I was a suspect, even though I was at a football game. Hackney Wick are no ordinary football club.

2 talking about this. (16 youth teams plus sessions for children with additional needs as well as 2 adult teams).

Hackney Wick FC is the brainchild of previous semi-professional footballer, Bobby Kasanga.

Hackney Wick subsequently entered a groundsharing agreement with Haringey Borough at Coles Park. Under 12’s After spending most of his twenties in jail – and often, among keen footballers – Bobby was determined to use his love of football for good upon his release.

That benefits your mental health, too. We will now endeavour with our consortium to have our facilities very soon", "Four Essex Senior League clubs record highest attendance ever as Tons come to own – analysing figures during Clapton fans' boycott", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hackney_Wick_F.C.&oldid=982953188, Association football clubs established in 1995, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using football kit with incorrect pattern parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 11 October 2020, at 11:01. They are currently members of the Eastern Counties League Division One South and play at Spa Road in Witham. Kasanga frequently returns to various prisons across England, and goes into schools, to talk to young people about the health benefits of football, following their dreams and looking after their mental health.

Under 16’s boys Hackney Wick FC Veteran’s team [6] On 23 July 2020, the club announced a groundsharing agreement with Witham Town at Spa Road. Women’s Team (5-a-side, 7-a-side and 11-a-side) “Football can be a calming presence,” says Kasanga.

“I was on the team bus when I heard. “Hackney Marshes is a really iconic football venue, but there is actually no ground in our borough for a senior football team and that leads to players turning to other things after their teenage years.”.

DONATE / BUY; DONATE / BUY (paypal) TABLE

The following season saw them finish bottom of the league.[3]. Under 8’s I wanted to be him instead of Shearer.”. Under 14’s

Under 11’s

They are currently members of the Eastern Counties League Division One South and play at Spa Road in Witham. [3] In the club's first season in the league, they finished tenth. Kasanga believes those who have served time, or have been involved in crime, are more likely to suffer from mental health problems. We will offer training, employment and community projects which promote health and well-being alongside community safety. [5] The merged club continued playing at the ground. Under 10’s Disabilities team Founded by Bobby Kasanga in 2015, the club is Hackney’s first semi professional football club in nearly a century. Hackney was one of only a few areas without a professional or semi professional club, so this has captured the borough’s attention, including the local businesses and media.

Without prompting upon 2 months of my release from prison in February 2015 I started this football club which now like I’ve said previously engages up to local 230 people every week. And it’s a sentiment proved time and again in cities and communities all over the world: Football can make a difference.

Cesar Jalosjos And Maricel Soriano Son, My3 Account Balance Check, Can You Turn Off Swearing In Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare, White Palace Full Movie Dailymotion, 3h30 En Minutes, Govind Bolo Hari Gopal Bolo Lyrics In English, 9 Inch Pie Pan In Cm, Julius Carry Cause Of Death, Ipo Revenue Multiples, List Of Uninhabited Islands, 2000 Seadoo Gs Specs, Funny Stories Reddit, Cyphastrea Coral Care, How To Grind Deer Antlers, Does Padre Have An Accent, Guateque Campesino Lyrics English, Essay On Drinking Alcohol Must Be Banned, Nombres Que Combinen Con Ariadne, Tonga Net Worth, Guy Fletcher Wife, Toshiba Spotify App, James Garner Wife, Movies With Lamb In The Title, Eiry Thomas Wiki, Vw Beetle Parts Catalog Pdf, Cockapoo For Sale Nc, Is Cissy King Still Alive, Thredup Bed Bugs, Sauble Beach Population, Can 4 Month Old Babies Be Scared Of The Dark, Alex Karp New Hampshire, Mad Tower Tycoon High Passenger Traffic, Hellcat Widebody Replica Wheels, Steins;gate Elite Mayuri Ending, Tina Daheley Partner, Jason Kilar Age, Darren Carr Houston Football, Chinese Calendar 2020, Asda Colleague Handbook, Megan Alexander Age, Why Is It Sometimes Necessary To Narrow A Broad Topic Down When Doing Research, Bo Horvat Net Worth, Does Gon Win Against Hanzo, 1999 Isuzu Rodeo Fuel Pump Reset Switch, Cindy Paulson Now, She Devil Watch Online Putlockers, Serene Life Rising Flow Paddle Board, Is Lucas A Good Name, Dai Senryaku Vii Exceed Ps2 Cheats, Confronting Christianity Study Guide, Marjorie Tiven Bloomberg, Deadly Accident In Geauga County, Nba Analysts Salary, Riddle Of The Week, Louis Osbourne Louise Osbourne, Impala Replica Wheels, Samantha Bee Nielsen Ratings 2020, Judy Smith Net Worth, Phoebe And Tess Girlfriends' Guide To Divorce, Nether Star Minecraft, Stranded Deep Duplication Glitch Ps4,