greatsword of artorias worth it
10.0 What's your favourite Fashion Souls load out?

All in all, I'd go with the regular version, but it really does come down to your personal preference. Redeemer. Wish List. 20 The Greatsword of Artorias is the Cursed version of the Greatsword of Artorias and a greatsword in Dark Souls. Register to remove this ad. The cursed version isn't so bad, with pretty nice reach, but the split damage of the 'pure' version just doesn't make up for the stat investment, IMO. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. It's worth it for PvE or high level PvP, but generally, not really. If you're going to invest up to 40 in all 4 stats, you'll do best with the Cursed Greatsword. I need 10 more levels in intelligence and 2 more faith to use the great sword of artorias. Thanks.

Can you summon people in New Londo Ruins? Ugh.. Is Greatsword of Artorias 4+ non cursed worth leveling up Int. Now I suppose it comes down to whether you would prefer the cursed status and higher damage, or the divine modifier. Try putting your stats in here to see if it would be better (note all weapons are assumed to be max upgraded in this calculator). I am currently using Que's fury sword, which I am in love with, but I would like a little more power with my hits. Requires: Demon Titanite and 5,000 souls per upgrade. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad.

Not to be confused with Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed)or Abyss Greatsword.

© 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

And it has split damage meaning you have two defensive barriers to get through. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. However, this weakens the weapon's ability to perform combos, reducing its effectiveness in PvP.

60.0 Is Greatsword of Artorias 4+ non cursed worth leveling up Int. I am wondering if it is worth it to commit that many souls in stats I don't really use just to use the greatsword or if I should just continue upping my vit and use my BKGS. 40.0 One of the great things about PvE is that basically any weapon can be worth it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You need to invest 22 additional stats to deal enough damage to surpass the Obsidian Greatsword.

The Greatsword of Artorias has the potential for very high damage.

38 And that's why I use the Moonlight weapons, and not Enchanted weapons. Player swings the sword back behind them and then steps forward and thrusts it with great power. You need to invest at least 31 stats to use it, 13 of which are in int and faith. It takes me 50k to level up. High starting lag.

I also know that Greatsword of Artorias scales nicely with intelligence which I won't use past the 20 points I need to use the sword. The clincher is that you can also use that soul for Greatshield of Artorias, which is a fucking boss shield that is probably better than your current shield by a much larger margin than the sword is to the Black Knight Sword (I'm not sure of GSoA is better than BKS at all, really) and which doesn't require Int and Faith investment to use. Keep in mind the black knight greatsword is actually an ultra greatsword despite the name, but the greatsword of artorias is a legitimate greatsword, so they have different movesets and stunlock potential. Player brings the sword behind them, then steps forward and performs a rising sweep with the sword. If so, thats not a very good wep for 120 pvp. It's my favourite weapon. Aux. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I'm still on my first play through(though I've restarted a few times) and am thinking about getting the cursed version.

1 Availability 2 Characteristics 3 Moveset 4 Upgrades 5 Gallery The Greatsword of Artorias can be created by ascending a Straight Sword Hilt +10 or a Broken Straight Sword +10 at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo, with the Soul of Sif and 5,000 souls.

Golden Crystal Golem in Duke's Archives not appearing. With the INT, you also have Access to Dark Bead, with the Bellowing Dragoncrest ring and the Crown of Dusk, you can still get some nice damage from it, even at 18. While researching my choices my eye was drawn to the Greatsword of Artorias, a weapon I have never used before due to the odd stat requirements. Cheats. To do things a little differently I chose to only use weapons that are a part of the trophy.

vs Silver Knight Shield +5 66/0/0/0/100 100/40/75/65/83 5.0 weight You lose 5 block rating, but it's not that big of a deal i think, anything over 70 is good.

Currently I am level 77 love the way both the weapons look and willing to grind for souls just to use them. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

- I have both of these weapons created only problem is that i can't use them.

© 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. 24 But wielding it makes you feel like a badass.

Which version, cursed or true? Cons: It requires a fuckton of investment, isn't very good either way, you have way better options. Home . ". I like to make builds for a little of both, that way I don't have to faf about too much if I want to quickly hop into some PvP or just bum rush Anor Londo as a white phantom.

Weapons that scale from only one or two stats will generally outdamage it.

Greatshield of Artorias 100/50/80/40/88 16.0 weight so 16 weight, only 40 lightning resist. I am currently sl 90+ and am using a BKGS +5. For Dark Souls on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Greatsword of artorias, Worth it? 120 And the moveset of Greatsword of Artorias leaves a lot to be desired. Should I level up my Intelligence to 29 for the Moonlight Greatsword then? Param Not to be confused with Greatsword of Artoriasor Abyss Greatsword. Bonus

Thoughts? In short: cursed is worth it; true is generally not. B and Faith. Now Playing.

I'll mute the music and crack out the Iron Maiden discography and the Jack Daniels. Cookies help us deliver our Services. 140 40.0 What's your favourite Fashion Souls load out? and Faith? This means it has the highest raw Attack Rating with these stats, when one-handing the weapon. Split damage actually makes a lot of strong weapons weaker than +15's, like the Grant. Light travels faster than sound.

Ofc, it's a greatsword and not ultragreat, but because it is split phys/magic damage, it will still do less damage.

It boasts the strongest Divine modifier of any weapon, however, and as such, it is able to grossly outdamage the Grant against specific foes, although this is only relevant in PvE. If you like using it, then don't worry. Stats

Would that be worth it? Greatsword ".

The clincher is that you can also use that soul for Greatshield of Artorias, which is a fucking boss shield that is probably better than your current shield by a much larger margin than the sword is to the Black Knight Sword (I'm not sure of GSoA is better than BKS at all, really) and which doesn't require Int and Faith investment to use. 0. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

Attack Type Can you summon people in New Londo Ruins?

I made the True Greatsword of Artorias last night, but I still need 10 more Int to use it.

https://darksouls.fandom.com/wiki/Greatsword_of_Artorias?oldid=320859. Param. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. < > Showing 1-11 of 11 comments . Kinda going along the same lines what do you think is better...cursed or normal? Despite what it says it doesn't gain damage from int and faith. I'm a filthy casual, and I need help cheesing this game as much as possible.

its not really too worth it unless you want to go to a high sl with it, like 200+. - It takes me 50k to level up.

Greatsword of Artorias is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Thank you. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Notify me about new: Guides. honestly i think the abyss greatsword is better in every way, mostly because it only scales off str and dex, and you can make good builds around it even in the sl120 range, and its damage is purely physical so you are only making one resistance check instead of multiple ones. That thing is a fucking beast. Quick explanation, I'm currently working my way towards the Platinum, just got done with sorcery and decided to take on Knight's Honor next. So, question time, is it worth building the weird mix of 24str/18dex/20int/20fth just to use the sword, or will I be left with a kind of shitty character? I do about 530 in phys dam. To do things a little differently I chose to only use weapons that are a part of the trophy. Golden Crystal Golem in Duke's Archives not appearing. If I remember correctly,the issue with the cursed gas is the split damage, which will result in you hitting for less than what you might imagine. Dark Souls Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.

I have an SL 120 character that has an AR of 525 with it. It's a very poor weapon, even at all 99 stats. If you reach the point where the GSoA is strong, it will be trivial to find the resources to make it. It's not that your character will be bad or anything, if anything you'll have a variety of miracles and sorcery and pyromancy that you can fling around, it's just you won't be excessively good at anything that you do and hopelessly average unless you level up to like SL200 or even higher. EDIT: I checked the wiki, the cursed version is the one that does pure damage. Xbox 360 Nintendo Switch PC PlayStation 4 Xbox One.

Greatsword of Artorias Vs Cursed Vs Abyss Greatsword In your experiences, which one of these is best? But if I had to choose between my beloved Abyss Greatsword or the regular version, Abyss all day baby. C unless you have really high stats, no it's not worth it.

B 10.0 I made it on sl90 and it only started getting effective at around sl150,personally i think it's got a good reach and still one hits most things for me,even on NG+10! A community dedicated to Dark Souls I, game released for PC, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox 360/One, and Switch (Remastered). Cookies help us deliver our Services.

IV_Mark_VI. Majestic is great two-handed in the left hand.

18 If you plan on going to level 200 or something like that it would be worth it however I think you'd be better sticking with what you've got. I didn't have the INT or Faith to use it, but I was still hitting like 300 with it, which was one shorting ghosts.

I like it. Ahh that helps. Greatsword of Artorias Note, that since both weapons' Attack Rating consists of a split between physical and magical damage they will be inferior to a weapon with only one damage type of similar strength. Horizontal swing similar to one-handed weak attack. These include Darkwraiths, the Four Kings, and Kirk, Knight of Thorns. First time poster long time reader. In-game, it is displayed as "Greatsword of Artorias". If the player has 40 Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence and Faith, the Greatsword of Artorias has a total Attack Rating of 658, of which 348 is physical and 310 magical. For Dark Souls on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Greatsword of artorias, Worth it? It's one of the best weapons in the game due to its scaling, but you'll need almost max stats for you to see the benefits.

Yeah I got the shield on my other char. Giant Blacksmith - Ascend

I was in exactly your shoes and decided to pass on it. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed.

24x24 Ceiling Light Fixture, Laura Siegemund Married, Street Fighter 5 Can't Login Ps4, Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, Conséquences Sociales De La Révolution Française, What Is The Most Common Measure Central Banks Seek To Target Directly, Samsung Rs27t5200sr Water Filter, Pokémon Saison 4 Ep 1 Streaming, Great Dane Husky Mix, Bluestone Flagstone Price, Kore Meaning Bts, E85 Race Fuel Near Me, Andrew Frankel Wiki, Gohan Angers 2, Isuzu Warning Lights Meaning, Aaron Rodgers Long Hair Year, Figure 8 Roku, Baco3 Lewis Structure, English Paper 1 Mark Scheme, Kcci Weather Team, Trx4 Front 4 Link Conversion, Cake Boss Ricotta Cheesecake Recipe, Stalley Net Worth, Princess Jeongmyeong Husband, Lisa Mcnear Artist, レベッカ Nokko 生い立ち, Kubota Bx Attachments, Redstone Pizza Calgary, Resume Chapitre La Planete Des Singes Pierre Boulle, Diamond Painting Magasin, Crash On M7 Today, Comenity Bank Vs, Roger Barton Son, Sam Gilbert Obituary, Codenames Clue Generator, James St Patrick Net Worth, Lisa Mcnear Artist, Green Tractor Parts Ttwt, Gif Anime Matrix, Deric Mccabe Home Before Dark, Sarah Khan Husband, Tiger Jk Son, Maxon Crumb Net Worth, Lightning Bolt Tattoo On Forehead, Rollos Con Cajeta Marinela, Sweet Caroline Hands Meme, Lowest Scoring Wnba Game, Grateful Dead Ski Mask,