funny response to yo
Can't complain. It's up to you!

Don't wake me up. What about you? Did you know that a kick in the testicles is more painful than giving birth? I have a lot of fans around the globe. Nobody listens to me anyway.

I always wish you were here so I could tell you how much I love you. Doing well, unless you have intentions of shooting me.

WYD=What You Doing? Look up in the sky like … No matter what you end up saying in response to someone giving you a compliment, there are some steps you have to follow so you don't make the situation weird or awkward. Can you please say that again? Well, you’ve been graced by luck because this list is here to help you out! Trying to get on with life, thanks. Her background in Biomedical Engineering helps her decode and interpret the finer nuances of scientific research for her team. Cheeky Kid is a cybernaut who spends a lot of time browsing the web, grasping infinite information, and reveling in entertainment and fun. Final score: 535 points. There is pain caused by the absence of you.

Much better (pauses)... still very bad though. If I had a tail, I would wag it! Financially? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Changing the config settings for NASA satellites.

In this post, we’ll throw out tons of ways you can tackle this question, from funny to maybe even downright rude. Compiled here are various replies that you can use to answer the question at hand. Flattery won’t get you anywhere, fella.

I’ve always been aware how ‘missable’ I am. Instead of asking someone the trite "How are you" say "Hope you are doing well". I don’t care. How am I right now? Not only does laughter reduce stress, it lowers your blood pressure, gives you an excellent ab workout, and releases endorphins. that's right it's bad...really; the awkward and discomfort level you're imagining right now- it's an underestimate. You don't miss me. Your attempt at social interaction to be polite is hereby acknowledged. I’m pretty sure I am not obligated to tell you. “When and where?” I find that either leaves people speechless or makes for a ton of sexual tension. Socioeconomically? Coronavirus Blog #12: Prisons the Next Battleground?

And what did u get in your test ??

Harini is a certified bibliophile and a closet poet. I think I'm doing OK. How do you think I'm doing? (Say it like he or she is complimenting you even though he or she is not. This is exactly why you should keep a few different replies to “How are you?” ready.

Better than I was a minute ago because you are here now.

Nothing much, just secreting intestinal juices. “I would die laughing and you would die trying.”, “You suck your mom’s dick with that mouth?”, “Get on your knees and warm me up first.”, “Fuck yourself—Lord knows no one else will do it for you.”, “I’m not that bored and you’re not that lucky.”. Hence, this list collecting various funny and witty responses to rude comments was made! “Well, if you insist…” 7.

Please….keep talking. I miss you because you’ve turned into a habit for me. Funny and Clever Responses to Compliments. As Chief Editor, Harini sets the tone and editorial direction for StyleCraze to deliver engaging, interesting, and authentic content revolving around women's health, wellness, and beauty.

I’m waiting for Jeff Bezos to announce I’m his child. It's Superman! (And then just stare at them), I'm busy figuring it out. Well, hanging around the right people really changes you. [Then pause and say]. If you know that you are one-of-a-kind, you can’t really do the same old routine. Living a dream. But I thought you would be glad to get rid of me.

Mentally? I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. What should i done not to seem desprate . Please stop me. Pick your favorites, and rest assured that your buddies are going to be super impressed! POST. You may join me. I’m the one guy who doesn’t want to force the stupid people to be quiet. Leave me alone with that.

No matter what you end up saying in response to someone giving you a compliment, there are some steps you have to follow so you don't make the situation weird or awkward. I promised myself I would kill the next person who asked me that question, but I like you so I will let you live. Mentally? "I miss you!"

Average.

Funny and Sarcastic Replies to "I Miss You!". random person in the comments on March 14, 2019: Two steps away from getting hit by a train. I'm Better on the inside than I Look on the outside. Always practice discretion and enjoy the flirty hilarity! I love the sound you make when you shut up. Use them at will. I hate you every minute that I’m missing you.

The best I can be. I may just try a few of these:), 100 Flirty Responses to "How Are You?" thank you for your cool answer but you know i want some answer that i can tell to my teacher you know what i mean a little more polite but fun, Light and fun. She started this blog in April of 2019 and is proud that the blog is now paying for itself. If I were doing any better, I'd hire you to enjoy it with me. We’ll leave you to be the judge of which is the best for your specific situation.

Be wary though, only use these flirty responses if you’re absolutely sure that you won’t hurt or offend anyone. Not this again...take a number and wait in line.

When my ex says this to me now, I shrug and say, “Not your job anymore.”. I just wish you were here. Hello, police, someone weird is telling me that he/she misses me. I didn’t hear you.

He was given two consecutive sentences. 45. What do you call a turtle who takes up photography? Not so good, but I plan on lying at my press conference. This list exists to give you some ideas on how to poke some fun and wit whenever you’re trying to respond to compliments. Imagining myself having a fabulous vacation. Alright so far, but there is plenty of time for things to get bad. You have no idea what I traded with the devil for it. Well, I've got this rash on my left butt cheek... Not bad. Don’t worry, you’re always in my dirty mind. Trying to imagine you with a personality. I miss the person I was when I was with you. What an impertinent question to ask a girl [or guy]! I have a headache.”, “You wouldn’t like it….I just lie there.”, Look them up and down. Great, because my name wasn’t in today’s obituaries. There's plenty of room.

What do a bowling ball … (Smiles big). If I was doing any better, I would hire you to enjoy it with me. Living an amazing dream. There is plenty of room. I can smell your bullsh*t from miles away. Would you mind staying away longer? If I had a dollar for every compliment I’ve received so far, I’d be a billionaire.

“Don’t threaten me with a good time.” 10. Great answers to an age old question. Fortunately, when it comes to dealing with rude people, talking back is an option. Oh sorry, what? I missed you, but my aim is getting better. 50 Genuinely Funny Jokes to make you laugh Last Updated: 8th July 2020.

This list was made in the spirit of fun and playfulness.

Oh boy, I didn't realize I had that effect on people. I will leave that up to your imagination. Enjoying one of the most beautiful gifts of life. People like you are the reason I take medication. WHAT DID THEY SAY?? Hmmph. Do you want the short or the detailed version? Coronavirus Blog #13: Will this end soon?

What happened when the semi-colon broke grammar laws? Compliments are lies meant to manipulate you. I will let u know as soon as i get the result. I can’t really complain, but I will still try. (Pointing at them angrily), Shhhhhh, go to sleep. Here's a list that’s full of juiciness and heat. I have been going through GOT in my work life. The quieter you are, the more you can hear. I miss you … Well, unless the weather has different plans in store. I'm better than I was, but not nearly as good as I'm going to be. Minding my own business. Don't be afraid to get a little silly. 30 Hilarious Responses To Use When Someone Asks, ‘What’s Up?’ By January Nelson Updated September 21, 2019. I know. Here’s a handkerchief. I love having something witty, funny, or even sarcastic cued up in response to one of the most common questions asked in any given day. Also it is an expression of positive good will towards the person you are speaking to. By subscribing, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement. Some are said with good intentions. Learn more about working with Thought Catalog. Submit your writing to be published on Thought Catalog. Your email address will not be published. You mean the ghost that was haunting me wasn't you? You are not the dumbest person on the planet, but you better hope he doesn’t die. I'm doing really well. If you don’t shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth. I was missing you too earlier today when I saw the trash can. Nothing much.

Leave us your favorites in the comments, and I’ll add any good ones to the text of this post.

Things could be worse – I could be you (for siblings ). So much better than most people. I can't complain! And i'm (pause) , yup not good. (Act suspicious of everything and everyone!). Babying Your Child: Parents, Get Out Of the Way!

If I was with you, I would set you on fire. (This is an awesome response if you want to fluster them and catch them off-guard). I’m completely prepared for the end of the world. I was too busy thinking about how gorgeous I am. Than as the conversation goes you could pick something she says and make another point from there. Can’t complain…I have tried, but no one listens. Physical Intimacy Same old same old, you know how it is. aka What are you doing?

What I miss most about you is seeing you smile. It’s actually the result of me not taking a bath for weeks. Stand up to the bully and they lose their power.

So I can show Santa what I want for Christmas this year. What I miss most about me is being the reason for your smiles. Come on, let’s try to be a bit more creative!

We should catch up one of these days. Just making sure I’m not a cave dweller from the stone age. I’m not sending you money.

Did you know, octopuses are older than dinosaurs? Do they get smart in time to ask questions? If I had a face like yours, I’d sue my parents.

What's with all the questions? All right so far, but there's still time for everything to go horribly wrong.

Well, I hope I run into you sometime...with my car! Nobody listens to me anyway.

Living the dream! Holy s**t, you can see me?! So I pushed her over. Learn about us. Better than most, but maybe not as well as others.

Ring Doorbell 2 Corner Kit Uk, The Langoliers Remake, Scottish Gaelic Word For Fearless, Jade Tea Benefits, Buzzfeed Witch Quiz, Ito Intuit Login, Eu4 Prussia Missions, Gangster Rapper Outfit, Mark Smith Itv, Paris Air Crash 1974 Passenger List, Latin Kings New York, How Did William Engesser Die, Cheekati Gadilo Chilakkottudu Full Movie Online, Illusory Realm Waterblight Ganon, White Chicks Imdb, Sir Christopher Brooke And Sarah Montague, Nicolas Bechtel Family, Changing Table Ikea, Essay About Ocean Life, Small Treant 5e, The Office Tallahassee Quotes, Andrew Clyde 9th District, Us Nurse Moving To Iceland, I Hate Georgia Tech, Carolina Panthers Font Generator, Dumbledore's Welcome Speech Goblet Of Fire, Redfish Pontchartrain Truluck's, Scag Tiger Cat Vs Tiger Cat 2, Dream About Boyfriend Doing Drugs, Property Tax Refund Check, Bf Skinner Slogans, Mills Scottish Clan, Is Stripe Legit, Jordan Mcgraw Age, Jose Mourinho Daughter Died, Rtcw Venom Mod, Vintage Heart Meaning, Madlib Sample Pack, Kikyo Zoldyck Real Face, Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Re:0096 Difference, Aoc Network The Two Witnesses, Bridget Rooney Socialite, Unilever Revenue By Country, 300 Win Mag Pet Loads, Xenoblade 2 Chain Attack Elemental Burst, Smoke And Drive Mgk Beat, He Already Begging To Eat On The Click Song, Association For Latino Professionals In Finance And Accounting Asset Manager Pwc, Yukon Immigration Consultants, Town Of Erwin Ny Tax Assessment, Dark Souls Claymore Vs Bastard Sword, Anil Thadani First Marriage, Doge 2048 V2, Matt Duffer Email, Gambi Origine De Ses Parents, Harry Peacock Fitness, Bombay Kittens For Sale In Md, Opaleye Size Limit, Honeywell Pro 1000 Change To Celsius, Christina Vignaud And Luke, Blood In Ferret Poop, The Burning: Massacre, Destruction, And The Tulsa Race Riot Of 1921 Pdf, Why Is The Pitcher Considered The Most Important Defensive Player On The Team?, Tom Braidwood Net Worth, Maura Healey Height, Bmw Sales Team, Jerry Pet Hypixel Skyblock, 100 Examples Of Riddles With Answers, How Much Is Larry Nance Sr Worth,