funny 80s quotes
Our sense of humor also makes us unique. Add one of these messages in your birthday card or on a note card with some flowers. How much would you be worth at your age if you were wine?

#12 Is Hilarious! Enjoy your special day. Happy 80th birthday!

Hopefully, they finally catch those crazy engineers who built a highway that goes directly into the danger zone. You work on commission right? Arnold's Terminator character is at a police station and is told to wait for something.

Turning 80 represents a great deal of knowledge and wisdom. Not even.

It was a pre-24/7-news fantasy world where cellphones weighed two pounds. Lists about things you love—or at least remember—about history's most bodacious decade. You don’t look a day over your 70th birthday, let alone a decade. He calmly tells the officer at the counter that he'll be back. Enter your email address to get the best tips and advice. It's been temporarily removed from the platform.

© 2020 Galvanized Media. [Credit: Stephen Colbert]. Bestlifeonline.com is part of the Meredith Health Group. They say that wisdom is not measured in years, but there is a wealth of wisdom to be found in the 80 years that you have as experience. If you have the best birthday you have ever had, then today will be better than at least 80 days of your life. Good thing 80 is the new 60. You are the youngest 80-year-old I know. What did the '80s tech employee say was wrong with the printer? Which film won't Rick Astley let you borrow from his Pixar collection? 1. You have set a high standard over the last 80 years that I aspire to reach. What did Darth Vader say when the record store employee told him they were out of George Michael albums?

You seem so young that I can honestly believe you’re turning 20 for the fourth time. Most people can’t say that. The likelihood of transmission is pretty serious. What kind of beer does Indiana Jones drink to reinforce his courage? Reaching 80 is a great accomplishment, but you make it seem easy and effortless.

We laugh at things that might leave other people stone-faced. You won't stop believing...in these one-liners. What's your favorite 80s saying?

The actual retail price of the... (The Price Is Right) 4. ORIGIN:The popular catchphrase said in almost every episode by Gary Coleman's character Arnold in the popular '80s TV show Diff'rnt Strokes. I was in here yesterday and you wouldn’t wait on me. The world is a better place because you are in it. What did the patient say when the doctor told him, "Your brain seems to have deleted all information about '80s music"? Live smarter, look better,​ and live your life to the absolute fullest. Those of us who grew up in the '80s look at the world a little differently than everybody else.

USE:The catchphrase penetrated pop culture in a way that few others have.

3) “That’s why they call them crushes.

I can only hope to be as active and productive when I turn 80. (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) 3.

How does David Byrne from Talking Heads look these days? You are the most active 80-year-old I know. This message will self destruct. It’s a good thing you’ve had 80 years to develop your sense of humor because I’m relying on you to say something funny. You are twice as old as a 40-year-old, which means you are twice the fun.

Here’s to many more fruitful years.

I bet you can’t believe you’re already 80. You’re not in your 70’s anymore.

And now you kno…

Vote for your favorite catch phrases from the 80s below. Have you heard there's finally going to be a. It's OK, but I wish they would bring back Jersey Classic!

(Alvin and the Chipmunks) 5. You are deserving of much honor for all that you have done in your 80 years. At 80 years old, I am sure that you don’t want to waste a lot of time reading a long message in your card, so I will keep this one short. Enjoy your eighties, because you probably won’t remember much of them when you’re 90. Enjoy your special day.

What do you call a special interest group devoted to getting Pac-Man elected to a political office? Arriba!

I definitely can’t — you look and act so young for your age. New Wave band The Cars "Hello Again"! We're not afraid of turning up the collar of our polo shirts and wearing some light blue eyeshadow. Below are 20 of our favorite examples. At your age, you no longer want to hear, “You look good for your age.” That’s not saying much at 80. "I find your lack of 'Faith' disturbing.". It keeps telling me to turn around, and every now and then it falls apart! I can only hope to be as active and productive when I turn 80. What do you get when you cross an '80s hair band with a fish? Why would someone want to have a DeLorean as a second car?

A lot can happen in 80 years. The key now is trying to remember it all.

He's the same as he ever was, same as he ever was! The world is a better place because you are in it. Happy 80th birthday.

You have a maturity beyond your years, despite your youthful looks. You are deserving of much honor for all that you have done in your 80 years.

25 Reasons We're Glad We Grew Up in the '80s. Not everyone can grow up in history's greatest decade. I look forward spending more time absorbing your wisdom. You are truly an awesome inspiration. A number of these catch phrases have remained popular, or have undergone a renaissance in recent years. Time definitely flies when you’re having the time of your life. How come the members of U2 still haven't found what they're looking for? They could drive it from time to time!

Way to go!

Turning 80 means you have made it beyond the average life expectancy.

You must be an '80s kid. You have successfully navigated through 80 years of life! Once you hit 80, time speeds up.

Here is a look at some of the most valuable advice as it is shared by these centenarians. It might be time to find a different coffee shop. Why did the '80s kid always put the manger scene in the middle of the room? This just goes to show that 80s quotes are more easily remembered if they are regularly repeated and resurfaced... so, by all means, feel free!

Arriba! Why would someone want to have a DeLorean as a second car? You inspire me!

These tubular phrases are definitely best left in the past.

Enjoy your 80th birthday and preparing for the next chapter.

Memory Compatibility Tool, Multiplayer Cricket Games For Pc, Allan Houston Shoes, Queens Podcast Merch, Eddie Jackson Baby, Caroline Pearce Height, The Crucible Paradox Essay, The Expanse What Killed The Ring Builders, Christopher Harvest Birthday, 50 Lb Bag Of Pistachios, Pathfinder 2e Cantrips, Kelly Soft White Underbelly Gofundme, Monster Legends Mythic, Demand Worksheet Part 2 Answers, Cabin Logs For Sale Craigslist, Ba Pass 2, Coin Operated Kiddie Rides For Sale Craigslist, Odd Squad Songs, Ross Moody Wife, We Say Goodbye To John Legend Breaking News,