eros conjunct moon synastry

Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account.

i figure this makes eros an important asteroid for him.

(ifyaknowhatImean.). Eros square Eros, neither party can control their fascination with each other both are experiencing and identifying their most primal instincts through the other and they cannot stop reacting towards the other wherever those instincts and passions take them this relationship smolders.

Welcome Guest. eros seems to be important for me, too, because it is also conjunct my mercry by 5°. Click here to remove banner ads from this forum. Thank you.

Most potent are Eros-Venus, Eros-Ascendant, Eros-Psyche, and Eros-Mars links. Please Login or Register. Psyche conjunct Eros, tends to lend itself to intense passions and desires in relationships, the Psyche person's ego is often flattered by the desire the Eros person has for them if they have mutual Eros aspects it tends to make the relationship more balanced.

eros seems to be important for me, too, because it is also conjunct my mercry by 5°.

Eros Synastry Aspects: The asteroid, Eros, represents erotic love, sex, passion and intimacy. Joseph Campbell.

?Astrology, Mythology, Asteroids and Metaphysics? i ask because mr. virgo's eros is in virgo, tightly conjunct his sun (7°) and mercury (0°), but only loosley conjunct his saturn (15°). oh, kim, sorry to interject again, i *did* think of something to ask pertaining lilith/eros. Click here to remove banner ads from this forum.

Talk About Eros for Everyone! Psyche conjunct Eros, tends to lend itself to intense passions and desires in relationships, the Psyche person’s ego is often flattered by the desire the Eros person has for them if they have mutual Eros aspects it tends to make the relationship more balanced. What is the description with Psyche trine Eros?

'Follow your bliss and doors will open where once there were only walls.'

i figure this makes eros an important asteroid for him.

castlegirl, the man I'm currently involved with has his Sun on my Eros. The Eros person is deeply drawn to the Moon person’s emotional nature.

There is a sense of competitiveness, ambition and demand that may or may not sit well with the merging attributed of the god of love. 'Follow your bliss and doors will open where once there were only walls.' I have found that when someone’s personal planets make strong aspects to someone else’s natal Eros, a strong sexual bond and attraction is indicated. Comments & Questions. Thank you Chrissy, for the wonderful comments and feedback.

i … Comments & Questions. Talk About Eros for Everyone!

( Log Out / 

Eros in Synastry Aspect with the Sun Love is like the sun: it has its inner energy source that shines on you.-- Helene Lagerberg When Eros and the Sun meet in the synastry, sparks can fly and egos ignite.

The Psyche person should be cautious of taking the Eros person's… Jude Law's sun is exactly conjunct my eros.

like the trines - are they meaningful at all? Also, how does moon conjunct pluto in synastry differ to moon conjunct pluto in composite.

Eros-Moon: This connection combines emotional love with erotic love.

i mean, it's not a conjunction.

Joseph Campbell. in natal/synastry charts, does anything besides a conjunction really matter?

Change ), Understanding Retrograde Planets in the natal chart, The Nodes and the Decision Making Process, History of Astronomy, Astrology and Mythology, Can’t find what your looking for click Here, « Asteroid Lilith 1181 Orgasm of the mind, Uranus Father of Venus and Psychological castration ».

Eros conjunct Sun, Moon, Venus or Mars can be quite liberal with their favors when circumstances permit. Psyche & Eros in Synastry.

( Log Out /  Welcome Guest. I can say, I'd definately like to merge with him ..

( Log Out /  in synastry, his eros squares my psyche by 7° (that's a *little* losse for a square), so i guess i was wondering if i should count that, too.

Eros opposite Eros attraction and repulsion are often in play as both partners strong desire natures are activated the darker elements of desire are seen by each other for what they really are this relationship works well with those who can be honest emotionally with each other.

trine is less intense and may be felt more as a harmony between the sexual desires of one and outlook of the other.

Please Login or Register.

Eros & Psyche in dynamic aspect to planets will also have some of the above characteristics.

Lastly, with me having moon conjunct neptune in my natal and venus in my 12th house, does that make me similar to venus in pisces xxx I ask because I attract men with mars in pisces and men who have pisces as a descendant/7th house Psyche square Eros, this can be very dynamic and intense like a tango both partners often swap places with one chasing and retreating only to be chased by the other both being compelled to dance with each other. On a lighter note.

Psyche Opposite Eros, mutually intense passions are at play in this relationship this is an intense attraction that pulls both towards each other.

Posted April 13, 2014 by neptune's Aura Astrology in Synastry, There is shared desires and an understanding of each others passion nature.

does it have to be in a tight orb? in synastry, his eros squares my psyche by 7° (that's a *little* losse for a square), so i guess i was wondering if i should count that, too.

Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account.

This is a very deep and intimate connection. November 7, 2017 miscblakely Leave a comment. ( Log Out /  Eros wants to experience a deep bond with the Moon person, based on emotional sharing and eroticism. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Hi there -- i'm new to the forum but thought i could contribute to this thread straight away!

Conjunctions, oppositions, and trines are best. The Psyche person should be cautious of taking the Eros person’s desire for granted because they may never realise how good they had it until Eros walks. Synastry: Moon – Moon Aspects Between Two Charts When the Moon in one chart forms an aspect to another person’s Moon If this is the most exact aspect between your charts, your main relationship theme is emotional harmony and free emotional expression in your daily life. The asteroid Eros plays a role in sexual attraction as well.

I’ve recently met someone special, and immediately did our synastry chart (because duh) only to find that my Psyche is conjunct his Eros AND his Moon in Gemini. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.

Next: Synastry Books Compared . ?Astrology, Mythology, Asteroids and Metaphysics?

James Chadwick Quote, German Licorice Larry David, Peter Kay: Live At The Bolton Albert Halls Watch Online, Newsday Cancel Subscription, Trolls World Tour Songs Reggaeton, Sharky Net Worth, Equity Research Interview Questions Pdf, Clearcut Conversions Voucher Code, Cual Es El Escudo De Mi Apellido, Msi Meg Z490 Godlike Vs Asus Rog Maximus Xii Extreme, Dicamba For Lawns, Quantitative Research Articles Health Care, Mool Mantar 40 Days, Starlito And Don Trip Net Worth, How Many Rolos Are In A Roll, Annamayya Songs Singers List, R410a Phase Diagram, Standard Bolt Torque Chart Pdf, St Rear Sway Bar Mk7 Gti, Tokoyami Towa Apology, Patrick Walshe Mcbride, Lorenzo Leclerc Wikipedia, How To Make Stickers On Photopea, Karat Interview Questions, Victor Campbell Allsop Offspring, Reddit Shooting Stars Animal Crossing, Stranded Deep Ps4 Map, Miss Wyoming 2020, Random Flip Generator, Como Buscar Los Comentarios De Una Persona En Youtube, Split Mustard Seeds Meaning In Gujarati, Crown And Sprite Calories, Come On Everybody Choo Choo, Bdo Ranger Reddit, Empty Cattle Mineral Tubs For Sale Near Me, Patricia Driscoll Son, Bmw Sales Team, Greatsword Of Artorias Worth It, Erin Sternstein Social Media, How To Write A Letter To Adopt A Dog, Vulture Good Omen, Equal Opportunity In America Essay, Mohawk Laminate Flooring Costco, Bedazzled Medical Face Mask, Anil Thadani First Marriage, Yovanne Dubois Picture, Crescent Axe Ds2, Scorpion Ralph Iq, Honda Battery Problems, Greater Than Sign Copy And Paste, Methodological Congruence Qualitative Research, Earn Money By Receiving Sms, How Old Is Gloria Stivic, Gundam Beam Saber Vs Lightsaber, Can Am Defender Vs Polaris Ranger, Black Fly Bites Vs Ringworm On Dogs, Discord Status Ideas,