durango headrest deployed

Plus they are also offering to rein-burst repair costs for those who have had to pay for their repairs in the past out of they own pocket! ", "While driving my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, my drivers side head rest 'exploded' and hit me in the back of the head. Contact a National Injury Lawyer at Lieff Cabraser. Mine exploded today on my '14 - had no clue this many people were having issues. The noise, combined with the impact to the driver’s head, also has the potential to cause a driver to lose control of the vehicle if the deployment occurs while the vehicle is in motion. A Chrysler active head restraint investigation will determine if 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs should be recalled to fix the headrests. They continue that since there is no risk of injury, the spontaneous deployments of headrests cannot be considered a safety defect. My 2013 exploded on Sunday just on the passenger side only. FCA is extending the warranty on the '14-15 Durango Active Head Restraint from 3 years / 36K miles to 10 years / unlimited mileage! The noise, combined with the impact to the driver’s head, also has the potential to cause a driver to lose control of the vehicle if the deployment occurs while the vehicle is in motion. Automobile safety standards have risen dramatically over the course of a lifetime. This happened on the passenger side today, on my 2013 Durango. See my post #45 above.

For those who have not filed a complaint, now is the time............ A Chrysler active head restraint investigation will determine if 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs should be recalled to fix the headrests. Active head restraints are headrests that deploy upon impact much like an air bag.

Although the headrest investigation includes only 2014 Durangos and Grand Cherokees, NHTSA is aware of identical complaints about additional Grand Cherokee and Durango model years and other FCA models.

Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. The 2014 Dodge Durangos and 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokees are equipped with headrests that are supposed to prevent whiplash injuries in rear-end collisions. Most car manufacturers did not even install seatbelts before the 1950s. The Fiat Chrysler (FCA) active head restraint quickly moves forward to limit head motion to reduce injuries to the neck. The vehicle had approximately 75K miles at the time. September 30, 2019 — Happy Monday from the Boca office!

We heard a loud bang, my daughter shrieked and then we figured out that the headrest popped out. The more complaints out there, the better.

Any suggestions for the process I should follow to get the repair paid for?

Until someone brings it to the NHTSA’s attention in some legal capacity they’ll most likely ignore it for as long as they can, then it “might” become a recall, and those who already repaired theirs may be compensated. Just filed a complaint as my ‘13 exploded on Monday. Boca Raton, FL 33432 USA, Phone: (561) 293-2600

It’s the driver side and the plastic is all broken apart inside the headrest. Law Firm, PLLC.

The noise, combined with the impact to the driver’s head, also has the potential to cause a driver to lose control of the vehicle if the deployment occurs while the vehicle is in motion.

Sy Kravitz Green Beret, Selena Gomez Vocal Range, What To Wear To A Puerto Rican Funeral, Artax Swamp Of Sadness, How To Crack Codility Test, Custom Walleye Blades, Andy Stroud Cause Of Death, Unknown P Songs, Build Your Own Koenigsegg Regera, Vaughn Evelyn Levesque, Autumn Shields Height, 3 Ravens Omen, The Flyers Of Gy Pdf, Twisted Wonderland Sorter, 4 Aana House Design, Peter Hoorelbeke Age, Ken Medlock Baseball Reference, Fm20 Best Strikers, Steam Doesn't Recognize Ps4 Controller, Aot Gabi Death, Frank Borman Death, What Happens To Salim In The London Eye Mystery, Cute Tiktok Usernames For Girls, Marina Granovskaia Net Worth, Finv In R, Matt Shoemaker Net Worth, Urban Acronyms For Texting, Mortuary School Rochester Ny, Essay On Tasty Food, Luxury New Orleans Airbnb, Defeat Unidentified At Legend Stories Battle Cats, Boric Acid For Scalp Fungus, Genesis 29 Alloy Mountain Bike, Pokemon Crown Tundra Datamine, Precious Actress Weight Loss 2020, Murr Net Worth 2020, Norse Bone Reading, Changing Table Ikea, Painless 12 Circuit Wiring Diagram, Bill Lockhart Succession, Vaughn Ve8 Pads, Black Guy Dancing In Cowboy Boots, Sc2 Inc Crochet, Aim 9j War Thunder, Taco Chronicles Oaxaca, Chicken Nuggies Meme, John C Maxwell Net Worth, 4x4 Games Unblocked,