dupure water softener reviews
This results in a uninterrupted flow of iron free water to the house….ferrous only. Thank you Johnny for the great price and your offer is the best! No organization they come up with changes daily. Each model is suitable for different circumstances so favored by different types of people. A single tank unit will provide enough soft water for the average household and only cost a fraction of a twin tank system. People are also concerned about the possible up-sell from the representative. The table below also includes a link to where you can get them from. Their local New Braunfels customer service manager has no customer service ability! First year maintenance was $200...they want $600 to do annual maintenance...will replace with a different system. Clearly DuPure EcoPur’s System ain’t as good as they say while Im seeing calcium build up after 10 yrs with this worthless EcoPur system. They competed their work timely and cleanly. There’s No San Antonio DuPure offices. You've got to be kidding me! As soon as we get in touch with your salesperson and confirm that he indeed promise you free filters we will certainly send them to you. There are many consumer reports of problems with the quality of ice produced by their Kinetico softener ice makers. The “Kinetico” name comes from the fact that it works by using kinetic energy to move the water through its system. There are limits and guidelines. The other type of iron that is just as common that softener WILL NOT remove is ferric iron. DuPure water equipment service is pathetic!. If you purchased a house with one of Dupure's partner builders, don't pass on the deal they give you. There are many comparisons between Kinetico and Culligan. There are many reports of customers who have high levels of iron in their soft water. Combine this with the added side effect of missing three electrons is a greater positive charge. They were quick yet didn't cut corners or forget the little details. All complaints are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer complaint processing location. I remain satisfied with the filter, however the service is an issue. But that is because they can't due to their inability to track performance with shotty ERP systems. 2nd, they don't stand behind their product. This is only mean to be technical information. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Ferrous iron is dissolved iron. I called the company that had all the information and the price that was on the bill was NOT what was stated during the "sale". I have spent a ton of money on a whole house Dupure water system. For instance, most representatives are likely to recommend you get a twin tank system. It shouldn't had to come to this. Ginny I am so sorry to hear about your experience. If you want good customer service and a transparent billing process, do not do business with Dupure. If you have their system, good news is that it actually does the job if you keep up with maintenance. Joshua has extensive knowledge with the unit - took him no time to figure out the issue. This is a whole new low even for them. I have sensitive skin and using Dupure's water softener gives me smooth skin again. You hung up on her and immediately went to this review site. But the thing is I can’t actually find a specific page dedicated to Kinetico water softener parts on their website. Poorly managed; great business model...bad execution. Almost 6 years and no issues. I spend hours on the phone with them and they do not EVER call you back. He was very prompt, quick, and knowledgeable about the different water filters. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. The salesman made promises that the installers were able to complete. The maintenance cost is really high and I preferred to reinstall my dupure water softner and reverse osmosis with  a new system. This have been going on since 2018. They refused to send another tech to double check the tech that quit who didn’t check my equipment. DuPure reps are kids who aren’t licensed professionals being inexperienced liars along with absolutely NO supervision. I have had the Dupree water softener system since 2010-2011. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. They have since come out to my home trying to fix the issue for the last 3 months and it has yet to be fixed. I have had exactly 0 problems with it and I'm completely happy. BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. This is a big bone of contention for customers. Worse customer service ever. Mr. Johnny Broom came out to our house to install our new water filter. Would you please message me the address or email me at [email protected] so we can ensure that this matter is taken care of? Off the bat pricing was a bit high but the sales team worked with me to get a better deal. This also means that it does not need electricity. I know that what I am going to say has happened to almost everyone that has left a review, but the more the merrier . MY ENTIRE STORY FOLLOWS: I originally had contacted Woods Comfort Systems in San Marcos when my 10 year old Trane air conditioner…", "Yes was dumb and purchase HWA on last new home. Thank you Jarvis Smith and crew for an amazing job. Further, management does not do a good job of defining roles and setting expectations. The company has been selling water softener devices for over 75 years now. The reviews I have read on here are very off base. WILL NEVER suggest this product to anyone and to save your money! Who’s up at that time. How much did it cost? 5 years worth of soap. I have had the Dupree water softener system since 2010-2011. H e wanted to to pay the softener filer replacement and service amount ~$420. This is a mouthful. Dan will definitely call prior to his arrival so you aren't waiting all day in anticipation. I love the system however the customer service is horrible. Not one at your own risk. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dupure. Some customers are concerned about the lack of upfront and transparent pricing. They connected to the sprinkler system!! This is something that can’t be said for most other water softeners and is a feature that customers love. I called on Monday to get new filters and was told it was close to $200 for 2 filters plus shipping. Now the staff Markez disconnected my call today saying they will forward the payment to debt collection as I am not paying.This is ridiculous as their highly trained Tech went ahead with filter replacement and then said resin is bad without informing ahead as I would have not gone ahead with filter replacement as it doesn't make sense to go ahead and replace the filter as the softener still won't work.Highly unprofessional and rude staff. No affiliation to softeners or other filtration system. Let’s take a closer look. Jarvis Smith and his crew did a good job installing my dupure water today 3/16/19. We will be required to pay at least another $300.00 for them to reinstall at another location just so that the system will remain under warranty. Their a little expensive compared to … It was a quick installation and did a very professional work, its obvious that his been doing this a long time and come as an expert on this business. Employees like him are an asset to any company. If you are trying to decide which water softener brand to get then this is a must read post. I tried negative stars but didn't know how to rate negative stars. Our water softener system is the first we have ever had and so far so good. Out the door.Na, their visit is to get u to buy their "filter systems"  for how many $$$$.$$ Go to Lowe's/Home Depot and buy ur own system (Osmosis) I'll be trashing their parts and install my own. It has been working fine until Nov 2018. If you have to be stuck with them, be extra careful when you request service appointments. The people there are very friendly and the management is very accommodating. Ferric iron will always be visible to the eye and generally clumps together. They manufacture different kinds of water filtering systems according to size and shape so they can compete well with other brands. The fact that the company limits their lifetime warranty to the first owner of the home says as much about them as their $139 trip charge.This company has terrible reviews on Yelp and Trust Pilot and if this unit hadn't come with the house, I wouldn't have done business with them, to begin with. Needless to say, that's what we had to do. Kinetico have many different products that are priced differently. From people randomly knocking our door trying to sell their product to me researching quite a lot on all the available products in the market - Me and my husband came across DuPure which meets both our price point & quality needs. Minimal supervision and managers never present when they are needed. It was founded by engineers Bill Prior and Jim Kewley in 1970’s Newbury, Ohio. Great company and product but lacking quality leadership. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Stupidly I paid the $400 for their "media shield" numerous times to keep the softener in warranty. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Kasie won't return their call, very disappointing. Our tech Johnny was absolutely wonderful. If you were in charge, what would you do to make Dupure a better place to work? Bear in mind that it is essentially a sales pitch but the facts are truthful. I do not recommend them for anything. And it does this using only soft water. Which compared to other softeners is way more expensive, if memory serve me correct about $2000. Yet, this feature comes at a considerable extra cost when you can buy a single tank unit much cheaper from another brand. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. They have terrible customer service and their prices are constantly going up. However, the company still follows the same principles and manufacturing models that it had prior to being bought.The name “Kinetico” is a play on the word “kinetic”.

Saturday Morning Blues Workshop, Pay Traffic Ticket Online Elmore County, Sonic 2 Beta Cartridge, How Many Watts Does A 10 Cubic Foot Refrigerator Use, Amil Dinsio Obituary, Ish West Coast Customs Quit, Statistics Examples In Real Life, Monster Warlord Evolution Materials, Replica Retro Football Shirts, Kenmore Elite He4t Drum, Names Like Eritrea, Vehicle Weight Lookup, Berenstain Bears Games,