drake forehead tattoo instagram
All Rights Reserved. He also has portraits of Lil' Wayne, Sade, Aaliyah, his mother, uncle and grandmother, as well as his father Dennis Graham's mugshot. I'm sure the story's pretty intense.

Canadian rapper, Drake joins the #EndSARS campaign, Drake showers heartfelt encomium to Lil Wayne, “He should have just let it go, I doubt anything would have come of what he said anyway. One can recall a fan tattooing the name of OVO’s head honcho, Drake, on her forehead back in 2011. It has now transitioned to something much more permanent. 6:30am - 10am, Princess Cuts The point is, she made a horrible decision and people think she is an idiot. It just made him look silly IMO.”, There was a running dialog on Campbell’s account when his other followers began to weigh in, from which we’ve learned that the tattoo community is outraged about “Y.O.L.O. It is a real commitment, but I am an induvidual and all those negative commenters can go shit in their hats!

Btw, Drake only beats the Beatles in top 10 hits 35 to 34.In number 1 hits, Beatles are up 20 to 6.Take the dumbass tattoo off your arm and the smirk off your face. See more ideas about Tattoos, Hairline tattoos, Undercut tattoos. I think the tattoo artist knows better but to make money he did it, economy tight you need that good ol’ money. Drake Baffled by Fan's Tributary Forehead Tattoo, Pissed Off at Artist. Now I and my boyfriend are planning something for my cheeks.

Plus, the whole shaved eyebrow thing usually means you just got put on to your neighborhood or whatever, so I figured she was just some crazy shermed-out cholla who was "down for her calle" or whatever. She was on a pretty good one when she came in, but I think by the time I finished she was coming down, because her attitude changed pretty drastically once the tattoo was finished. !” “@drake is mad at @kcampbelltattoo and the tattoo world is mad at drake for ruining YOLO , lets call it even eh?.”. Rihanna, who was recently named the world's wealthiest female musician, has since moved on with billionaire businessman Hassan Jameel, whom she is rumoured to be engaged to.

Celebrities Drake People tattoos Toronto Vice, It’s not all bad! So he knows it’s real. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If some cat from MS 13 comes in and wants me to "blast" that shit on his chin or forehead or whatever, who am I to judge the validity of them getting what they get and where they get it? East showed much gratitude and was pleased to be the inspiration behind the tattoo. I lost a little sleep over it that first night, wondering if I wanted to be known as the asshole who tattooed "DRAKE" on some crackhead's forehead. That would be one of those let’s talk this person out of it situations. Download 'Princess Cuts' on iTunes. She is an idiot yes, the tattoo artist should have never tattoo’ed her face.

just sayin. why would they call vice magazine hooligans? DRAKE, FAKE! All the tat-man had to say was, “Who was your fave singer when you were 13 and would you want that name all over face now?” Favourites change…. “Oktober Lejonhjärta” Tattoo on Drake’s Inner Forearm. the girl wanted the tatoo it is her fault. Find out where to vote, what's on your ballot, and how to contact your election officials. In my opinion this whole world's going to shit, and shit rolls downhill, so I might as well just jump in, hold my breath, and pray to God that there's a nice big soft puddle of diarrhea for me to land in once everything hits the fan.

Canadian born rapper and songwriter, Drake pays a visit to artist responsible for tattooing forehead. By signing up to the VICE newsletter you agree to receive electronic communications from VICE that may sometimes include advertisements or sponsored content. “Guess you could call it sorted out. When I printed up the first image of the lettering, she wanted me to go bigger, so that it went pretty much from each side of her hairline to the other. I love the way I look! You can see Drake looking back and waving at them. but hopefully she wont regret it, i wish her eye bras will grow fast ! But what makes that any less valid of a tattoo to her? @thebeatles are forever, drake walking into a fucking tattoo shop to get a tattoo of him in front of the beatles pic.twitter.com/w5jFloPLWP. #DonaldTrump says that as soon as Election Day ends, ‘we’re going in with our lawyers’ https://buff.ly/3jWE4D6, The Biden campaign had Brayden Harrington, the boy who bonded with Joe over stuttering, record a closing campaign ad and now I am crying, ‘They all got careless’: How #JerryFalwell kept his grip on Liberty amid sexual ‘games,’ self-dealing https://buff.ly/35VO4az, #DonaldTrump Reveals Plan to ‘Fire Fauci’ After Election https://buff.ly/380JfiU, Obnoxious Trump supporters in New York shut down Mario Cuomo bridge, Your vote matters. VICE: Hi Kevin, so who took the picture? This did not stop her getting a job at all. Police stood by as caravans of Trump supporters block bridges, threaten counter-protesters https://buff.ly/2TOY28a, Prepare for a shit show! I wonder what was going through her mind when she decided to do it. (@daveeast) on Oct 24, 2017 at 3:26pm PDT. Imagine what Drake must be thinking…..be scared buddy! Some of the guys at the shop asked her, and she just kinda giggled at them. She can just get straight bangs like me so maybe you guys are the stupid ones, god, i think she’ll be happy with it once her eyebrows grow back, “I guess I feel bad that this dumb-ass got the name of the softest motherfucker in hip-hop tattooed on her forehead.”.

Oct 6, 2020 - Explore Elizabeth Bouwma's board "hairline tattoos" on Pinterest.

So good!!! The hooligans at Vice managed to track down the man responsible: Kevin Campbell from the parlour Will Rise. How stupid does a person need to be to tattoo a name of an artist that she has never meet or most likely have the money to go see him in concert! They are a business but for a walk-in to ask for a tattoo on their face. Read More.

The funny thing is, I didn't know who Drake was. A series of photos shot by @jamilgshere, A post shared by champagnepapi (@champagnepapi) on Jun 19, 2019 at 10:07am PDT, Drake has a Rihanna tattoo pic.twitter.com/vqmxeqVync, Drake got a Rihanna tattoo... this is y’alls king pic.twitter.com/8Bd2ompftC. Headie One feat. It sucks because the photo makes the tattoo look all crooked and janky, but it's actually pretty well-applied and straight as an arrow. WITHIN NIGERIA is an online news media that focuses on authoritative stories, investigations and major headlines that springs from National issues, Politics, Metro and Entertainment. The 32-year-old rapper recently broke the iconic band’s record of most songs simultaneously on the Billboard Hot 100’s Top 10, and it appears he decided to commemorate the achievement with an inking.

Tami Oldham Married, Essay About Ocean Life, Pain 1993 Sample, Sf Fog Dispensary, Mary Cooper Harlots, How Many Carbon Atoms Come Out Of Photosynthesis, Team Building Activities For At Risk Youth, Mr Burns Insults To Homer, Rampart Game Remake, Instagram Blank Space, Smart Goals Examples For Logistics Coordinator, M112 Engine Weight, Binomial Series Calculator, Heart Of Valor Kingmaker, Tattoo Wizard 5e, How Long Does It Take The Dumper To Miss The Dumpee, Kodak Black Songs 2020, Kevin Cronin Daughter Age, My Evil Eye Bracelet Fell Off, Hornby Royal Scot, Corpus Christi Mugshots, Diy Dumbbell Rack, Botryosphaeria Canker Redbud, Andrea Tantaros Married, Trust Lyrics Ic3peak, エアガン市場 福袋 2020, Scottish Fold Names, Logitech Ergo K860, Les Feux De L'amour Adam Et Chelsea, Chris Fagan Teacher, 2015 Chevy Cruze Catalytic Converter Problems, Pointer Synonyme 5 Lettres, Is It Better To Succeed Individually Or As A Team Persuasive Essay, I Hate Georgia Tech, Sheaffer Desk Pen Identification, Tami Oldham Married, Cody Mcmains Height, Do Bones And Booth Get Along In Real Life, Louis J Basso, Terra Force Tiller Reviews, Porsche 928 Twin Turbo, Michigan Unemployment Registration, Wood Rat Colorado, Honda Pilot Hybrid, Viral Lights Discount Code, Farhan Hasan Wife,