dennis schroder wife
Even Paul and Gallinari, who are north of 30, should be able to handle the extra minutes for a couple of games. Dennis Schroder, driving against James Harden in October, is back in the bubble with the Thunder and will be a key part of Oklahoma City’s offense against the Rockets in the playoffs. They also got an unexpected preview of coping without their star backup when he was limited to just 22 minutes in the Thunder's 110-94 win over the Utah Jazz on Saturday, as Schroder was saddled with foul trouble. I sacrifice a lot for my team, but like I said, we still gotta get on the same page that I can see my family maybe when the baby is coming. "It happened this morning so he's with his family at this point and time," Donovan said. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: nba | pageType: stories | Yiannis is TalkBasket's Chief Editor and has covered the EuroLeague Final Four (2017 - 2019), the FIBA Basketball World Cup (2019) and the NBA Paris Game (2020) as an accredited journalist. Join the conversation by clicking the comment box below. I'll have a chance probably to talk to him and find out a little bit more, if it's not later today or tomorrow. “At least this game, he’ll be out.” He added that Schröder was expected to leave at some point, “I’m not gonna leave my wife by herself while she’s having a second baby,” Schroder said when he talked about this with reporters previously. If the Thunder can have Schroder back by the time they play Memphis on August 7th, they should be in good shape. The most significant loss will not be having Schroder as part of Oklahoma City's closing lineup with Gilgous-Alexander and Paul, which has outscored its opponents by 268 points in 401 minutes. But right now for at least this game, he'll be out. 1.3m Followers, 126 Following, 60 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Dennis Schröder (@ds17_fg) Oklahoma City Thunder guard Dennis Schroder has left the NBA bubble in Orlando to be with his wife for the birth of their second child, Thunder … Schroder may or may not be there, he has higher priorities right now. Scissorhands and Blessed Bladez are more connected than most people in sports media. Covering the impact of coronavirus on the sports world.

With more than 20 years of experience hosting local and national radio shows, Erik Gee is a fixture of Oklahoma sports media. Oklahoma City, the No. Schroder has been a big part of Oklahoma City's success this season, as the reserve guard is averaging 18.9 points, 4.0 assists and 3.7 rebounds per game. Your email address will not be published. Schroder left the bubble to be with his wife …

"I am for sure going to go there and support her and try to be there as much as I can for my family." The Thunder look to even their season series with the Celtics. "I love my teammates, I love basketball, but family comes first all the time.

"I'm not gonna leave my wife by herself while she's having a second baby," Schroder told reporters Tuesday. " section: | slug: thunders-dennis-schroder-leaves-nba-bubble-for-birth-of-child-billy-donovan-uncertain-when-guard-will-return | sport: basketball | route: article_single.us | Have you signed up for the Inside the Thunder Community Board? We're going to make it work.". 6 seed in the Western Conference, entered Monday's game 1½ games behind Denver for the No. If Schroeder has a negative coronavirus test for seven consecutive days before his return, he will be in quarantine for four days.

Considering this, Schroder is likely to miss a couple of seeding games, but the Thunder should have him back before postseason play gets underway. No part of this website may be reproduced without the express consent of TalkBasket.net, Dennis Schroder leaves Orlando “bubble” to be with his wife, Rare footage of Patrick Beverley and Lou Williams sleeping, Jayson Tatum explains his great performance vs the Blazers, Danilo Gallinari would love to “spend some more time in OKC”, Chris Paul the likeliest star to get traded this offseason, according to several NBA agents, Jusuf Nurkic responds after Danilo Gallinari posts photo in blank jersey and asks “Where to next?”, Two Miami Heat coaches receive interest for several NBA head coaching vacancies, Clippers’ Lawrence Frank wins 2019-2020 Executive of the Year award, Knicks Rumors: Kevin Knox is the key to get Chris Paul, Kyle Kuzma and Winnie Harlow dressed properly for the Halloween party, Damian Lillard improves his shooting technique, Joe Johnson still trains his body and skills.

Raven Feather Cloak 5e, Green As The Grass A New Love Grows You Put Your Hand In Mine And Held My Soul Lyrics, Kamen Rider Watch Online, Christina Sharkey Geist, Zelle Capital One, Message Pour Rassurer Sa Copine Malade, Astra J Engine, Télécharger Ebook Gratuit Illégal, Da Zhu Zai Anime Episode 1 Vostfr, Peaceful Motorcycle Clubs, Fanatics Employee Benefits, Marshall University Ticket Office, Red Bar Radio, Nudie Calendar 2020, Missing Shrine Quests, White Eyes In Photos Spiritual Meaning, Brian Lampton Vs John Broughton, Walmart Topcoat F11, International 8100 Review, Ford Barra Engine For Sale, How Old Is Chris Petersen Country Singer, Origen Del Apellido Marrero, Tbow Grotesque Guardians, Turmeric Change Eye Color, Judi Trott Imdb, Ubiquiti Return Policy Reddit, Pistol Star Elite Dangerous, P365 Trigger Pull, Zelda Williams Tiktok, Songs About Being A Follower, Breckenridge Brewery Mountain Beach Nutrition Facts, Funny Plumber Memes, Gimp Scale Layer Greyed Out, Timshel Tattoo Ozark, Vilasrao Deshmukh Wealth, Mongolian Sesame Bread, Forensic Linguistics Dissertation Topics, All The Mods 3 Server List, Is Lou Dobbs Ok, Pete Maravich Movie, Fly Guy Meaning, Asda Photo Jigsaw, Sushil Patel Presidio, Nike Analysis Essay, Consumer Behavior Topics For Research, Wonderland Season 3, Delano Ca News, Adrien Arcand Hoi4, James Pittman Jr, Jamie Otis Bachelor, Stephen Barr Agent, Melissa Jimenez Chris Perez Instagram, Nearpod Not Loading, Cichlids For Sale, Aspirin Synthesis Side Reactions, Charley Hill 173rd Airborne Brigade, Can 4 Month Old Babies Be Scared Of The Dark, Your Highness Lemon Mints, Power To The People Soul Liberation, Melting Pot Vs Salad Bowl Essay, Best Choice Products Replacement Battery, Pen Size Length In Inches, Brian Swardstrom Wikipedia, Ps4 Pro Warzone Fps, Figure 8 Roku, Hundred Thousand Place, Tiger Jk Son, Hispanic Cultural Objects, How Hard Is Econometrics Reddit, 9mm Dragon Breath Ammo, How To Change Eye Color Naturally With Food, Anyview Cast Hisense App, Kondalalo Nelakonna Keyboard Notes, Brian Swardstrom Wikipedia, Regan Macneil Jumpscare, Eric Whitacre Wife, How To Say My Darling In Hebrew, Air Fry Green Bananas, Iron Snout Crazy Games, Life Of Brian Blackface, Gimp Scale Layer Greyed Out, Merci Maman Pour Tout Ce Que Tu Fais Pour Moi,