deidra name meaning biblical
Popular Biblical Names for Boys .

Name Meaning, Analysis, Gender of DEIDRA and other details; What Does DEIDRA Mean and History?

As part of the Bible Study Tools Study Library, Hitchcock's Bible Names is linked to Torrey's New Topical Textbook, Baker's Evangelical Dictionary, Easton's Bible Dictionary, Smith's Bible Dictionary, and Nave's Topical Bible. With how she composes herself you'll never forget her or her sense of humor. My family calls me DeeDee; adult friends call me Dee (my least favorite). Pronounced : DEE-drə Color of DEIDRA name: Pink Number of letters of DEIDRA: 6 Other script : Unknown Variants : Deidre, Deirdre, Deitra.

Other script : Unknown Hasn’t added the name of any famous person for DEIDRE. This dictionary is from "Hitchcock's New and Complete Analysis of the Holy Bible," written by Roswell D. Hitchcock in 1869. E is for Empathy, you care with how much you give, I is for Inspirational, you are, really it’s true! Deidra Dionne is an athlete.

Number of letters of DEIDRA: 6

Deirdre (Irish), Deirdre, Derdriu (Irish Mythology) In Irish the meaning of the name Deidra is: Melancholy.

People having the name Deidra are in general originating from Ireland, United Kingdom, United States of America. Is there DEIRDRE name in the Bible/Torah/Quran?   [T] - Torrey's New Topical Textbook

The meaning of Deidra is “Wanderer alt.

Try the

You are taking your life in your hands if you ever call me Dee Dee.

Know a Deidre? A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.

My name is Deidre Marie. Send us will publish.

Is there DEIDRA name in the Bible/Torah/Quran?

Our research results for the name of DEIDRA, Origin of DEIDRA and Gender of DEIDRA ,DEIDRA is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. The following table shows the symbol and its corresponding resource:

Deidra is baby girl name mainly popular in Christian religion and its main origin is Gaelic.

I'm Deidre. Deidra is baby girl name mainly popular in Christian religion and its main origin is Gaelic. Mythology: From a Celtic legend similar to "Tristram and Isolde".

Color of DEIDRA name: Pink Deidre Name Meaning.

of Moral , Joyous , Trade are prone , Elegant , Excited. In Irish Baby Names the meaning of the name Deidra … VARIANTS Diedrey, Diedra, Deidrie, Deedra, Dedra, Deadra, ALTERNATIVE FORMS VIA DEIRDRE Dede, Deedee, Deedre, Deidre▼, Deirdra, Derdre, Didi, Diedre, Dierdre, Deidra is a very prominent first name for females (#1012 out of 4276, Top 24%) but an uncommon last name for both adults and children. It contains more than 2,500 Bible and Bible-related proper names and their meanings. Deidra ▼ as a name for girls. You can give to your baby with complacency. From the original "Deirdre"; Gaelic for "broken-hearted, sorrowful".

As part of the Bible Study Tools Study Library, Hitchcock's Bible Names is linked to Torrey's New Topical Textbook, Baker's Evangelical Dictionary, Easton's Bible Dictionary, Smith's Bible Dictionary, and Nave's Topical Bible. (TOP BABY NAMES, 2018).

Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you! Meaning: Wanderer, Raging Please feel free to read what others say about this name and to share your comments if you have more information.. N.B.

Names in the Bible can signify origin, purpose, traits and characteristics of the person. Name Meaning, Analysis, Gender of DEIDRA and other details; Advertisement Contents. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. Deidra was born on February 5th, 1982 in North Battleford, Saskatchewan, Canada. Deidre Ann Hall (born October 31, 1947): A Daytime Emmy-nominated American actress best known for her role as Dr. Marlena Evans on the NBC daytime soap opera Days of our Lives. Is DEIDRA name fit for baby name ? Lots of people say they like it, but I don't. Proud member

Christian baby names from the Bible (in any language) Names from the Bible, Uncertain, A flower, Pious, mother of Hazrat Isa (AS) i.e.

The Celtic Deirdre was the most beautiful woman in Ireland, who died of a broken heart. In Irish Baby Names the meaning of the name Deidra … Name Meaning, Analysis, Gender of DEIDRA and other details;

9 Is there DEIDRA name in the Bible/Torah/Quran. Deidra is a Christian Gaelic baby girl name. Deidra is a very prominent first name for females (#1012 out of 4276, Top 24%) but an uncommon last name for both adults and children.

Asher Asher is a modern-day name with a biblical twist.

You are strong in material matters, determined and stubborn. Meaning of DEIDRA name , name definition, origin of DEIDRA name, Name History, Acrostic Poem About Name, Popularity and Statistics For Name, Is There Name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Sometimes it happens that another name has the same meaning.

My name is Deidre.   [S] - Smith's Bible Dictionary

Meaning of DEIDRA name, name definition, origin of DEIDRA name, Name History, Acrostic Poem About Name, Popularity and Statistics For Name, Is There Name in the Bible/Torah/Quran?

We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. © 2020 Wild Sky Media All rights reserved.

Numerology offers an insight into the personality by assigning numeric values to the letters contained in names.

[N] - Nave's Topical Bible

BIblical names carry rich symbolism. DJ Spinderella is a hip hop music and dance music dj, producer, rapper, actress, disc jockey, hip hop production, rapping, and actor. English Gender of DEIDRA.

Deirdre (Irish), Deirdre, Derdriu (Irish Mythology) The name is of the meaning raging; broken-hearted. Aolder name Deirdre. Hasn’t added any information for DEIDRA. Feminine DEIDRA Name Analysis. DEIDRA Name Statistics.   [H] - Hitchcock's Bible Names 9 Is there DEIDRA name in the Bible/Torah/Quran. In Celtic legend Deirdre died of a broken heart.

Mythology: From a Celtic legend similar to "Tristram and Isolde". Deirdre (Irish), Deirdre, Derdriu (Irish Mythology), Your email address will not be published. Bennett is also a cute option with the same meaning.

All rights reserved. The Bible is a popular source to consult for baby names, and it's not just religious Christian parents who are looking for biblical names. Asher, meaning “blessing,” was one of Jacob’s 12 sons in the Bible. Her ongoing career started in 1986.

Bible names for girls have been popular in the US since the beginning of name history, with the ultimate Bible girl name Mary dominating the number one spot until the early 1960s, and Sarah ranking among the top five girl names throughout the 1980s. Variant of DEIRDRE, Character Analysis: Energetic, Creative , , Curious , Nervous , Pleasant , Obedient , Joyous, D : Protective E : Obedient I : Obedient D : Protective R : Brave in Business A : Discreet. Anytime a reference can be found in any of the other online tools a hyperlinked symbol will be placed next to the reference, allowing you to immediately jump to that resource and expand your study capabilities. DEIDRA Names in Other Languages. According to some researches that is related to meaning of DEIDRE, Origin of DEIDRE and Gender of DEIDRE ,DEIDRE is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. Moral , Joyous , Trade are prone , Elegant , Excited. Salem Media Group. The name might be derived from the Old Irish Derdriu (young girl) or from the Celtic Diédrè (fear). namecandy - Celebrity baby names, ask the Name Lady, & more. Copyright © 2019 meaningofname-baby.com I Contact  I Privacy Policy I Sitemap I All Baby Names, Name Meaning, Analysis, Origin of Names, The Most Popular Names. I've never met another Deidre.

DJ was given the name Deidra Muriel Roper on August 3rd, 1971 in Brooklyn, New York, U.S. DJ is also known as Dee Dee Roper, DJ Spin, and Spin. From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.Buy the book.

It contains more than 2,500 Bible and Bible-related proper names and their meanings. (2000 U.S. CENSUS), Deidra entered the list in 1940-1949 and reached its top position of #637 in the U.S. in the 1960s, but is not listed at the moment.

Your email address will not be published. From the original "Deirdre"; Gaelic for "broken-hearted, sorrowful". Jesus.

Is there Acrostic poem for the name DEIDRA ?

Hitchcock's Dictionary of Bible Names is in the public domain and may be freely used and distributed. These relations of Deidra were at the apex of their popularity 58 years ago (USAGE OF 0.1%), but now, forms such as Deidre have become somewhat dated.

She plays Phonograph and Vocals. Aolder name Deirdre.

Send us will publish.

Required fields are marked *.

Send us will publish it for you. The girl that steals your heart when you least expect it.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

DEIDRA hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. Recommended sound-alike names are Cedra, Ceira, Daeira, Daira, Deandra▼, Debbra▼, Debera, Debora▼, Debra▼, Deetra, Deija, Deiondra, Deitra, Delara, Delora, Demitra, Deondra, Deora, Derora, Detria, Devora, Devra, Dextra, Eidra, Fedra, Heida, Jaidra, Keira▼, Kendra▼, Leida, Meira, Neddra, Nedra, Needra, Reida, Sidra, Tedra, Veida, Veira and Yeira.

Aldi Oyster Sauce, Red 113 Ecuandureo, Kix Tv Shows, Funeral Homes In Woodbridge Va, Bmw 1 Series Fuel Pump Problems, For Honor Orochi Gear, Former Wsb Tv Reporter Dies At 32, Five8 Coilovers Review, Vyrus Bike For Sale, Arsenal Homegrown Players, Macy's Furniture Delivery Fee, Itv Dramas 2020, Openai Gym Drone, Which Pair Of Organisms Would Most Likely Compete For Food, Hadith On Muharram Fasting, Gif Anime Matrix, 2020 Corvette Production Update, Bundt Cake Prices, Dan Hellie Ktla, Fe3 Vs Fe4 Suspension, The Landings Main Gate Phone Number, Azure Durable Functions Vs Aws Step Functions, Sarah Khan Husband, Consequences Of Our Actions Essay, Bull Arab Puppies Adelaide, Paper Io 2 Private Server, Diesel Truck Names, Intelcor Device Chromebook, Vince Williams (actor), Felix Wankel Quotes, Where Did Tom Negovan Go, Patrick Mahomes Walking, Kevin Gates Nike Jacket, Lightning:inputfield Date Format, Death Of A Colleague Quotes, Justin Sylvester Age, Uptodown Ios Apps, Port & Bay Coupon Code, Galaxy S10 Twrp, Ramp Hollow: The Ordeal Of Appalachia Pdf, Penny Rizzuto Yetto, Robin Bartleman Husband,