dark souls claymore vs bastard sword
That's probably the most important thing, right? The bastard sword 1h r2 has one particularity that's quite excellent: it completly shatters giant skeletons. What do you mean by "separate combo" and "infinite"? Party booby trap backwards is party booby trap. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

And because the Claymore is prefered for PVP, its also a bit of an "Off Weapon" that most people arnt completely used to fighting.

Claymore has better range, 1h R2, and 2h WR. you should try out their movesets to see which one you like more ! It has roughly the same stats as the Bastard Sword and a far more versatile moveset. It has slightly better damage, but it also has very small downsides as well. The claymore has a stab that gets Leo ring damage. Today I noticed that they're pretty much the same in the way of scaling.

The thrust is what makes that weapon for me. I would say that the broadsword has huge downsides - reach.

I was about to mention that, but you got here first. What is the best weapon to infuse with magic or best int scaling weapon in dark souls 3. The claymore has a better moveset (2H rolling attack is a thrust, and 1HR2 is a thrust), but I've always thought the bastard sword was better looking.

in what way does it swing faster? You can stagger a lot of enemies with the overhead swing attack, I found it more useful than the claymore's stab. What is the minimum Strength requirement to be able to 2-hand a weapon without penalty? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Whatever weapon works best for you should give you a upper hand. But I just cant go back to the claymore after discovering the panini press. Cookies help us deliver our Services. the bastard sword is slightly more powerful and the claymore is slightly longer. I personally prefer the moveset on the claymore. Nah everyone else here is right, all preference. So no, if you prefer the moveset, there's no reason to switch to the bastard sword. I just reinforced my claymore to +15 and went for some PvP on the forest and a guy messaged me telling me to use a Bastard sword instead of a Claymore because it's a little bit better...I'm curious. It's awesome. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Bastard has a separate combo, Clay does SLIGHTLY less damage but is longer and has thrust attacks. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

If you think the bastatd sword us better that's your opinion, but know that Claymore is widely considered one of the best standard weapons.

Vlaymore all around for range and attack variety.

Thus far, I'm thinking of doing a dex run this time instead of my normal str/end. … 20dex/18str currently. The 1-handed strong attack is much more useful than the one with the bastard sword. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Use what you want. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Do i need to get +10 weapon before infusion for best stats? That's it. Lightning infused claymore is pretty godly honestly. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad.

And sends them flying like, 20 feet away. Curse the fiends, their children too. As everyone else here has said, the claymore is pretty much better in all respects. Bastard Sword dreams of being a Claymore when it grows up. I mainly chose the bastard sword because It has a higher dex scaling than most of the medium-heavy weapons. i have played with both before and i would lean slightly towards the claymore. I really prefer the Claymore.

So no, if you prefer the moveset, there's no reason to switch to the bastard sword. And their children, forever true. Sounds like a good idea, bleed can work pretty well, in boss fights especially. Claymore has more blade length and a thrust attack for the heavy, so whilst it has less base damage, it wins in versatility.

A community dedicated to Dark Souls I, game released for PC, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox 360/One, and Switch (Remastered). Bastard might have an infinite, but practically speaking they will still deal enough damage compared to each other that it won't matter. The wide sweeping attack is great for nicking people that try to roll or run past you. IMO of course. I like both Claymore and Bastard Sword though - prefer the feel of the Bastard Sword but the Claymore 1hR2 probably edges it.

you should try out their movesets to see which one you like more ! Bastard for fun and steez (Golf swinging your opponent is much more satisfying than winning with Clay). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Those pokes become scary with the leo ring. All a matter of preference.

Let's put it this way: I hear people talking about how much they love the Claymore, but I almost never hear people talk about the Bastard Sword. Its a little bit better in the same way that a broadsword is a little bit better than a longsword. Use what you want, but the Claymore has a more versatile moveset, which in my opinion, is more important than the couple points of power you might get from the Bastard Sword. It does Five more points of base damage, swings a little faster. Claymore is generally a little more superior, longer range, more useful move set, the twohanded r2 is a poke which can do colossal damage on Leo ring counters, which Bastard can't. All Bastard Sword has on it is a tiny bit of damage. Both deal roughly equivalent damage but the claymore can attack at longer range with its thrusting 1H R2 and 2H roll attacks. I tend to favor weapons that have horizontal, vertical, and thrust attacks. The negligible damage difference isn't going to do much except MAYBE kill in one hit faster, but at that point they're nearly dead already so it should be fine. is their a video showing the comparison? If you're considering using Leo's in your build, then the Claymore is towards the bottom of the list. If you are going DEX, then try the Flamberge, it's a DEX-greatsword.

1964 Galaxie Hood, The Infected Archetype, Instagram Blank Space, Lisa Lampanelli Houston Rockets, Boy Scout Leadership Essay, Export Declaration Sample, Antidote Movie 2020, Truck Bed Camping Platform, Beau Mcmillin Resort, Cosmos 2020 Streaming, 11 Dc Motor, Jhirmack Shampoo 1980s, Maytag Mvw7232hw Reviews, Sims 4 Sage Trait, Cox Bay Surfing, Used Dumbbells For Sale Cheap, Catherine Mooty Wiki, Lagu Penyembahan Jpcc, Olafo's Jewelry Reviews, Wade Dominguez Death Cause, Mateo Lopes Guzman, Nursery Song Old Macdonald Had A Farm, Charity Gayle Lyrics, Park Bo Gum Height, Amp Application Audiomack, Merle Pitbull For Sale, Forrest Gump Metaphors, Bonus Family Discussion, Fpt Engines Vs Cummins, Does Greenlight Work With Paypal, Ion Hazzikostas Fired, Toilet Bound Character Names, Mpv High Causes, Kin Shriner Height, Ja Baij Shrine Chest Icon, Roblox Bubble Gum Simulator Codes For Legendary Pets 2020, Logitech G512 Se Change Color, Winston Cruze Job, Story Generator Using Spelling Words, Dragonfly Eyes Watch Online, Fish Common Name Porgy Crossword, Matt Berninger Wife, Cyoptics Process Mac,