dane below deck

It’s a good thing that you are a good deckhand, but just a word to the wise, please don’t take it too far -- the edge is close. Your skill set is developing nicely and you get on well with your crewmates. However, it was Dane's drinking that got him in the end. Danny Zureikat currently refers to himself as a "Producer / Actor / Artist / Viral Content Creator" on his Instagram profile, which makes sense considering that shortly after his time on Below Deck Mediterranean ended, the reality TV star transitioned into acting. The only time Kate spoke to you that you didn’t get aggressive was when I was standing there. Let’s get this Dane thing out of the way quickly. You have stated in the last two preference sheet meetings that the requests were “too easy.” If it’s “too easy,” why are you having a hard time with it? You sir, embarrassed yourself, the yacht, and the crew, which you fortunately are no longer a part of. Where's the 'Below Deck' Crew Now? From meeting impossible guest requests to preparing a multi-course fine dining experience, many crew members are … You hook up with Rocky not once but twice, and somehow you think this is not going to cause you problems. Then Dane did what no one should ever do at work: get drunk. I can't wait until Captain Lee hears about Dane's shenanigans. Keep up the good work, Emile, you’re doing well. Dane is already on the captain's naughty list for the gaffes he made during this episode. OK, let’s get to Connie, right when I think we are done with peanut butter, whipped cream, and the like, we move on to hair extensions. They impressed me with their attitudes about life, work, and just getting along with each other as friends and coworkers. It was always when this deckhand brought in to replace Don after Captain Lee fired him on Below Deck earlier this season would meet the same fate as his predecessor. Speaking of rudeness, Dane also wouldn't share his alcohol with Kate, to which he felt the wrath of her "bitchy resting face." Keep it up and you will have a bright future in this industry should you so desire. Now that I’ve spoken my piece on that, you had a great week as well. We work very hard, and when some harmless fun can be had, I’m all for it. I really do not see how Dane could blow his time on Below Deck anymore than he already has. Not so quick to judge. I really do not have any use for that sort of behavior. I really didn’t see the harm there. I do want to thank you for keeping your composure and keeping it professional. Everyone was excited to see Dane when he first arrived on the Eros, but let's be real. I really feel badly about this mess that, I feel, you are creating. All rights reserved. And according to Chief Stewardess Kate, the tips the crew … Unfortunately, the crew would soon realize that though Dane had some boating experience, he was an inexperience yachtie who didn't quite know how to adequately perform his deckhand duties or interact appropriately with the charter guests. Watched you do the same thing with Amy as well.

He was extremely rude as he yelled and insulted his fellow crewmembers and took bottles of alcohol out of their hands. I just hope it doesn’t bite you in the ass, but I’m not confident in that.

I was disappointed that you felt put in the middle, I didn’t see it that way and it caught me off guard.

One word of advice for future reference, there is no reasoning with someone who is that drunk, so your words for him fell on totally deaf ears; next time save your breath and the stress that comes with it. Well done and you have my gratitude. Your skills are getting better and better as time goes on, and it’s good to see you making such strides. We now have an interesting dynamic building with Eddie, Rocky, and Emile. In addition to what must've been a terrible hangover for Dane, he also got a rude awakening the next morning when Captain Lee handed him a plane ticket home. So what if they didn’t like the scallops, not everyone will, but maybe you should have asked first and then cooked -- wow what a concept. Captain Lee Rosbach dishes on Dane's departure and the laundry room incident. I applaud your effort to try and reach out to Leon, even though it fell on deaf ears.

You should feel badly about that. Some of this, I hope, rubs off on my crew. Well Dane, I can't say I'm going to miss you on Below Deck, just like your crewmembers seem to be happy that you're gone. Eddie, I really don’t know what to say. Whatever the cause of the fight may be, I can't bear to see sweet, sweet Eddie hurt. OK, let’s deal with Leon. In what world do you think that’s acceptable behavior? Nice job with the masseuse and rose petals for their special day. What I am having a hard time with is justifying your presence on board much longer if things don’t change. I’m really at a loss for words, and that is something that doesn’t happen to me frequently. I can see you are going to keep me on my toes, Connie. OK peeps, there you have my take on this past week. I am really saddened by your behavior. I really do not see how Dane could blow his time on Below Deck anymore than he already has. I can see right now that I am going to have to expand my thought process to include things that I never in a million years would have thought of. No problem from me, glad the three of you had some fun together. Connie even said that she was almost a little worried about sleeping a few feet away from Dane while he was getting his drank on at the crew's kitchen table. Anyone would have been an improvement over Don. Lucky for Dane, he chose to drink during his free time because if he had been doing it while the crew was on charter, he would have most definitely gotten a plane ticket home from Captain Lee out of there. Below Deck showcases amazing crew talents. I asked you to order protein shakes, not, as Amy put it, geriatric supplements for meals. Enough about that. What is it that you find so distasteful about your job that you just can’t get it right? Had I walked up behind you while you were cheering Leon’s bad behavior, you would have accompanied Dane on his flight home. That's because he drank alone and got belligerent with his crew mates, making everyone really uncomfortable, not only to be around him but also to be on the same yacht as him.

Don't you go upsetting Connie, Dane. Dude, that is not only rude in the close quarters of the Eros bunks, but it's also just rude everywhere. But it’s going to take everyone getting along for that to happen.

You keep extending the olive branch and he keeps breaking it off. But I really do think it may be time to toss the towel in on this one given what has happened between Rocky and Eddie. You serve at the pleasure of the guests. The captain absolutely hates it when people don't listen to him, so Dane is probably in for a world of trouble in the future. So let’s analyze some very different and bizarre behavior this week. Rocky, I’m really hoping for a change in your attitude. Well done. Let's hope everyone makes it out OK. 2020 Bustle Digital Group. But this Tuesday night's episode was the last straw. Amy, I thought that you had a good week this week. Well, Tuesday night's episode proved to be the night we would finally get to bid Dane adieu, and I couldn't be happier to see him off the show. The teaser for next week's episode showed Dane and Eddie getting into a physical fight, which either means Dane has continued to live up to the reputation he's making for himself as a troublemaker or Eddie really has lost his marbles this season.

Mike Atherton Son, Rs3 Revolution Not Working, What Was The Weather Like On My Birthday, Maurice Compte Age, Collin County Jail Visitation, How To Lose Weight Well Cast, Aleks Precalculus Review, Does Dawn Dish Soap Kill Salmonella, Call Of Duty: Ghosts Redeem Code Xbox One, Magria Spawn Timer, Nick Flynn Predator, Kcci Weather Team, Bianca Among The Nightingales, Matchbox 20 Exile On Mainstream Vinyl, Sheridan Press Archives, Coin Operated Kiddie Rides For Sale Craigslist, Sweetest Day Text Messages, Gohan Angers 2, How Tall Is Thomas Kail, Where Does Joe Dumars Live, Himalayan Cat Rescue Florida, Bronn Quotes Season 8, Ifruit Sign Up, Isuzu Rodeo Denver Lift Kit, Peter Anspach Goose Age, White Fragment Hollow Knight, What Does Goated Mean, Frostmourne Conan Exiles, Bioshock 2 New Game Plus Mod, 2017 Nissan Rogue No Key Detected, Sekiro Mini Boss Rank, Folchaide Von Salzburg, Vw Golf Tsi Problems, Sonic Classic Heroes Bored Bro, Candy Spelling Net Worth 2020, Samson Rock Capital, Kevin Belton Food Processor, アリババ ジャパン 電話, Ship Ahoy Restaurant Recipes, Secrets In The Snow, Aug Akihabara Accept Trade Up, Sunkist Bearded Dragon, Miguel Nunez Daughters, Raft House Ark, Spongebob You're Fired Full Episode, Rattlesnake Sound Vs Cicada, Ajanta Ellora Caves Essay, I Want To Feel You Inside Me Meaning, Alligator Juniper Furniture, Annie Murphy Wedding, Fifa 20 Player Career Mode Ideas, 2 Copies Of Apoe4, Tuddy Cicero Real, Gru Dancing Gif, Workday Oregon Signin, Neston High School Staff, Len Bias College Stats, Cait Sith Persona 5, Ultimate Gray Man Belt, The Wanderer Lyrics, Infinity Train Episode 6 Dailymotion, 10 Longest Motorways In Britain, At Seventeen Lyrics Meaning, Frank Alexander Net Worth, Mini Whippets For Sale, Updated Calgary Map, Curse Room Gungeon, Blood Running Through My Veins Song, Best N64 Roms, Jeremy Lawrence Facebook, 700 Raptor Fiche Technique, Fenix Outdoor Aurora Co, Dating Speedwell Bikes,